Migrants are ruining my life

guys im fucking sick of this migrant situation! i fucking hate Africans they absolutely make me sick, i reached the point that they give me nausea when i encounter one which is every day now
the worst part is the influx of retarded illiterate niggers standing in parking areas begging for money does this happen in any other European country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ6--p01KM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tYSmGPI0naw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Move to northern Italy

i heard venice is filled with bangladeshis. Besides kebabs, are there any actual honest to goodness poos over there on the italian version of h1 visas

You won't do anything about it. You're too busy watching "calcio."

what do you not like about cheap african hookers?
this is all you get as a citizen of Italy
2000 years ago being a Citizen of Rome meant something how much lower can you fall?

I live in the Lazio region and my family has lived here for centuries i dont want to leave my homeland

Do something about it and stop whining.

i cant think of a realistic solution, im not whining im just frustrated at the absolute state of Italy

Start a gang and intimidate the immigrants to fuck off

What you gonna do sit there and cry about it you little Italian midget?

Show some respect for your new Italian brothers.

I visited this summer. day time is ok but the nogs really do come out at night. they sit on the corners of the street in gangs of 5 or more selling drugs. op do something about this

i dont think you understand the intricacies of the migrant crisis this isn't something people can just stop, the world isn't as simple as you think it is, im just stating the the powers that rule over my melancholic people are ruining our country with an influx of barely human savages

Same. All the cute Somali girls keep making fun of me at school

Your government won't do anything about it, the only thing you can do is organize locally.

...so its the same over here then?

why should I? they cant even speak my language

let me repeat
>cheap african hookers
that's what you get forget about the past and how your ancestors lived they fucked it up

I think you are having it far worse than the most of EU. Only Belgium would be able to relate.

Every nation understands your pain Italiain bro. Most people hate niggers every bit as much as you do. Most Americans hate them with a boiling passion, but just don't talk pubically about it. Unfortunately Europe is learning the hard way why niggers have no place in a civilized world. Unfortunately your country is only left with basically 2 options. 1 would be to oust the current president and put in someone who is 100% anti immigrant and together as a country you flush the scum out and isolate yoruself from the rest of Europe. This seems unlikely. Unfortunately the other option, which is wiping the shitskins out via the citizens in an all out war, is even more unlikely.

I hate to say it man, but the best thing you can do, is if your Christian, straight, and love freedom, then come to the USA. Your country is likely done for.

Where's the mafia when you need them?

Yeah there's a ton of Sikhs working in the farming industry. They are actually contributing something.

If they're illegal, I'd get some a group of like minded men and have a citizen's arrest of each one you meet.

you do know that the Mafia is behind most of the trafficking right? this isn't a Hollywood film

Good thing too, because there never was any farming in Italy before they Sikhs arrived.

They started to squad in supermarkets and undergrounds here. Literally each shitty supermarket and every small ass metro station has now a Nigger trying to sell some homeless newspaper. I swear, we need to kill them, there is noway around at this point.

love Italy
HATE Apefricans
this! Euros got to act like those russian skinheads in the early 2000s or whatever. maybe it's mean, but just get with your buds and spit on, and degrade any non Italian shitskin. make them now they're not welcome. you don't necessarily have to be physical about it

Do make sure to vote. Make sure to tell your story. Capture the things you've described on film, post it on youtube and red pill people.

Pay the mafia to get rid of the niggers

theres some where i live but i rarely see them

a few stumble by now and then, and mumble "sdadasasd african speak" , but they bother noone

the hardest thing about Italy was this to me
youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ6--p01KM

the way the old dude is fighting and the police is icecold and forces him to accept them and the nogs just take a seat while they are clearly seeing that the owner does not want

see this i guess ill just sink with the ship

Cry yourself to sleep you embarrassment.

You know what to do OP

make sure to mention me in your manifesto

You have been invaded.

I repeat, a massive group of stranger men has entered your country. Each of these men wishes to impregnate as many of your women as he can.

Their weapon is their pork sword, not a steel one.

Kill them all. Remove them from Italy. Your ancestors didn't fight centuries of moorish invaders to just have you let them all in.

Don't be fucking cuckolds. Gather all your italian friends and start murdering them.

mamma mia

I was under the impression Libyans (export from Africa) and Soros (import into Europe) were the ones responsible.

People are waking up everday to the reality of what's going on. Fret not, redemption is at hand. Just work on yourself to be the most perfect model representative for your cause.

Have you tried stopping the boats?

You're simply going to have to organize with your fellow patriots, whether overtly or covertly. I know it's easy for me to say from this distance, and that you have far more to risk because of your EU-corrupted institutions, but I can be objective and call it as I see it: You have no other choice.

When push comes to shove, you're going to have to fight back not just against the invaders, but your politicians, police chiefs, financiers, and so on, and you need as many of your fellow patriots on your side as you can get when that time comes.

Good luck and Godspeed. We'll be watching, and if it's possible for us peons who are in other countries but in similar situations to help you, we will.

You're fucking loser, anyway

this isn't some faggy meme war, this is a real full scale invasion there is nothing I can realistically do im not some hero im just a nonentity posting on an anonymous image board stop living in a fantasy land and actually look at whats happening

When the time comes, NO MERCY FOR NIGGERS.

we have to kill them.

just kidding btw for any security services moinitoring me. You know this is satire

How would you know, nigggggggggeeeeeerR

Fathers side lives in Lazio too in Supinp Are there a lot of migrants there? I dont speak Italian, so its hard to communicate with them

Those are germans you filthy island jew ape

Do your part, learn to write in jihadi and bomb them in the name of allah from anotha motha

thats true but there are more people benefiting from this you need to look at the larger picture

The idiots on this board wtf... I feel ya man, had a stop in Milan for a day, it was filled with filthy fucking immigrants. I travel a lot all across Europe and I’m also fucking sick and tired of seeing them in every park, every fucking trainstation, they’re every fucking where...

if living an extremely average life full of friends and family is being a loser then i guess i am one

Why don't you do something about it?

Grow a pair and defend your homeland. Be the change you want to see. Just stop being a faggot.

>cute Somali girls

haha

Paco, anyone who flies your flag is a loser. Your country's dregs are invading my country, so no wonder you sympathize with these walking septic tanks that are invading Europe.

At least we can all take comfort in knowing that your life expectancy in that shitty country is going to extremely low. Can't wait to see your bloody corpse wind up on LiveLeak,

sure ill just throw away everything i worked for (job, friends, family, reputation) to go out and be publicly anti migrant, unlike some people i need to hide my power level

Nothing you can do, you'll just have to die.

Basically South Africa in 1902, remember how they fell for the diversity meme? And you know how they're now on stage 6 according to genocide watch?

Within 35 years they'll be saying it was their land always, and that YOU invaded it, and they'll demand reparations. If you try to challenge them, you cannot, because they are now the majority. They'll just say it's 'white man lies' and everyone will believe them, because nearly everyone is a fucking nigger.

This has already happened to several different countries over the last century.

You Italians are retarded anyway. You do this instead:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tYSmGPI0naw

Going after the wrong ethnic group there m8. Blame your government for allowing the nignogs in Europe in the first place, should of left them in the Med. We're closing off Dover in 2019 so goodluck.

I feel you friend.. best way is to be as hostile as possible. Let the nogs feel you do not respect them and deem them inferior.

You should visit France, looks like Angola or any other afican country, I am disgusted and disapointed.

wtf? this is no solution at all.

you attack the problem at its roots. corrupt cucked out politicians. gather people. set a precident. vote out as many cucked politicians as possible.

stop eating pasta and start eating africans

name 1 white country that this happened to

TIRED OF THIS?

Go and MASSACRE their KIDS

Kidnap two or three niggers with your friends. Torture them and upload your snuff on liveleak

Find pregnant nigger women and literally make her “ABORTIAN A-LA ROUGH”

We woz romanz

Peoples have lost power, all politicians eat same shit. The vote power is not anymore what it used to be. I don't see any exit with out civil war and rewriting social order.

dolboyob. delat nexoi?

this is such bullshit fearmongering from your echochamber. look at the real world. this would never happen and it hasnt happned

I can’t imagine a country like Italy, would have police seriously investigate serial killers murdering wandering begging migrants. But I could be wrong.

What are you going to do about it OP? How do you stop begging?

civil war means you lose anyway. marshall law will be instituted. you'll become government cattle.

grass roots movement to vote out corrupt politicians is the only options. the other choices will be a loss.

1. do nothing, lose
2. civil war, lose

If there are enough of you, form a gang like this guy is saying and start killing them. Knife em, shoot em, whatever. Get them the fuck out of your community.

Don't listen to Sup Forums cucks, it is the only way. It is how the mafia "clean up" the territories they move in on. They kill the niggers and the mexicans. It is the tried and true method of fixing your society. It is your God given right to defend your homeland and to protect your people, your children and your girls from an invading barbaric horde.

Don't listen to Sup Forums cucks. These are mostly numale larpers. Inspire the hearts of your people. Kill them together.

You live in Europe. You cannot be sacked for having (civilised rather than vulgar) anti-refugee opinions.

If your friends and family are supportive of the refugees then its your job to make them see sense or disassociate yourself from them. They are traitors and the enemy.

You're the problem here. You'll cry and moan about the problem in your country but do nothing to solve it. Better men than you died for their opinions, and all you fucking care about is pissing off your boss and losing a few friends. If thats the case then you deserve what you tolerate.

im living in the real world and im sick of unskilled migrants entering my country they dont work all they do is beg for money in parking areas

>South Africa doesn't exist

fucking what

Corrupt politicians in Italy and their handlers at the EU. There are benefits to cooperation and interoperability, but flat out telling how each member live daily life whether they like it or not is bullshit.

>you'll become government cattle

we are here already.

Is much more complicated that you think, we have not many choices for vote. Big mega shady corporations controls politicians on both sides.

niggers?
we never managed to expel gypsies, and each one of those commits 150 crimes per year, starting at age 3... no, really, it's over

no stupid. those were black lands originally. i mean name a historically white country. a real one. not an experiment that lasted a hundred years morphing form a mining operation.

Dude we never could deport gypsies in about 1000 years (WW2 was an EXCEPTION, to bad it ended), and integration is out of discussion, they don't integrate in Europe.

This. Form a gang OP. The thing is, you Italians have a biological identity. Few posters on Sup Forums know what that truly is. American posters have no idea what that is. It's true camaraderie. America is so mongrelized that practically no neighbors truly feel familiar to one another.

You can form a gang with your Italian brothers and start killing the Africans. This is how Italians do things.

although the situation is indeed terrible, it can still be fixed with enough awareness and followers. the attitude of "its too late" means you've given up and are a willing participant in being penetrated.

Its hard to vote the traitors out, when even the "right wing" are traitors. The only party that speaks up against islam and nogs is the one I'm involved with. Yet we're banned from executive power for 40 years by now. The truth is normies don't act unless they're personally affected by these issues as in being a victim of a crime etc. They don't care for the dead obvious aslong as they lead their comfy lives. Creating a hostile climate makes the nogs lash out even more, which eventually leads to more awareness and perhaps a change. We're in for hard times, but we will prevail.

This is mostly true in America. Most of Europe is actually salvageable. As long as an actual biological identity still exists, there is still hope. America, for the most part, doesn't have this.

>no stupid. those were black lands originally

I'm so fucking tired of having this argument. No they were not. Read a fucking history book before 90's.

You people constantly rewrite history, and then use the fake history you've made to support your arguments. Literally evil, half of you don't even realize you're doing this too. You're the fucking worst

Do you realise the Mafias are the ones smuggling niggers into Europe, right?

Of course you didn't know
Le based Mafia Vito Corleone XDXDXD!

South Africa was uninhabited.

Boer went there and built a nation, and nogs started clamoring over themselves to get there to basically steals things like all nogs do.

>The mafia is one organization

They are also the ones shooting them and killing them.

They're mostly in northern Italy tho, that's the problem.

>proof the jews are working their sheeny tricks

to undivide, get together. if you and some bros can pre-dig some hole, or got a deep structural foundation about to pour, go hunting.

Should have picked your own cotton.

What are you talking about? We're better than most countries in that regard, look Sweden, UK and Germany.

fuck cosa nostra, they sold their entire people out.

This is how a bitch would deal with the problem.

thats not really true the Mafia smuggles them in and then makes them work in farms or beg for money in parking lots

Mafia is making big bucks ruining the home country

Bullshit, just shut up if you're ignorant about what's going on in Italy.

this Americans need to stop believing Jewish Hollywood propaganda

how will Mexico ever recover