Why did Rohan get so many side episodes as opposed to someone like Nijimura who is a more prominent charcter with a...

Why did Rohan get so many side episodes as opposed to someone like Nijimura who is a more prominent charcter with a better backstory?
Why was he pushed so hard?
Was Araki projecting or something?

In fact why did Nijimura get so buried as a stupid side charcter who's only redeeming quality being a joke or someone that needed to be saved

Nijimura's father is still a fucking monster by the way
That never got resolved

is this our designated jojo thread

>Nijimura
>more prominent character

I wanted to post it in the other thread but it was kill before I had a chance

Like Rohan even got a fucking side comic

is jojo good?

Rohan is the one with the best character motivation in the entire part, Okuyasu is just a filthy jobber.

When he was first introduced he was built up to be the Kakyoin or the Zeppelito the new jojo

The sort of best friend antagonist

But he was just a nothing charcter

Too bad for him, Rohan got more panel time because he's the better man.

>Nijimura
>prominent charcter
AHAHAHAHAHA

>best charcter motivation

>I want to draw shit

ALL HE WANTS IS TO DRAW SHIT
HOW IS THAT A GOOD CHARACTER MOTIVATION

Fucking Nijimura has to redeem himself for his brothers mistakes and save the only family who he has left

WHAT THE FUCK

OKuyasu doesnt have to redeem shit. Its his own brothers fault for shooting people hoping he would get someone who could kill his ugly dad. OKuyasu was literally just along for the ride and followed his brother like a slut.the moment his brother dies you know what he does? CLing to the next guy who gives him any attention. Okuyasu was a mistake.

reminder that okuyasu was his brother's cumdump
now he's josuke's

That was fucking stupid too

If you think about the plot of events
>Gets beat up by Josuke
>Realizes his invincible power isn't enough and that there are bigger fish in the pond
>His brother saves his life from red hot chilly pepper despite saying how he hated him
>Wanting to avenge his brother who he believes actually loves him as a family member Okuyasu purses in vengeance

Fast Forward

>Defeats Red hot Chilly pepper
>But despite that, he gets tricked and almost dies
>Realizes how much of a failure he is and how little he is able to achieve with his unlimited potential power due to his own short comings
>???
>Acts like a stupid fucking goof ball and then gets hurt a bunch of times then dies but not really

It's so upsetting how much he got shafted

>tell people to not make a thread
>they actually don't
good

At least he doesn't die like Hot Pants

>you now remember Hot Pants

Hot pants isn't that major of a charcter

She did like 3 things in the series
And didn't appear at any other time

Okuyasu was always present
It's like he was there but not really

Okuyasu was just that ugly wall decoration. Hot Pants did more

He's literally an author's self-insert

>implying

Araki favouritism.

I mean take Kira;
>Muh personal hero
>Never thought of a future of Josuke and Morioh
>Pushed Josuke out of the joestar line (Although I think Josuke was Norisuke's birth name)
>Gives side stories to his favourites
>Makes the newer version not a serial killer after saying in interviews he wished Kira didn't kill

the only thing that I remember about Hot Pants was that she had a hot glue gun or something

its because Araki said he had the most fun doing part 4

Why did Josuke feel like a side character?

Even though I don't like Giorno, Araki starts doing the whole protagonist thing better after 4.

Because Mr.Manlet had all the development along with his witty sidekick Pink Dark Boy

Even then Koichi still got his own side plot and has helped every charcter in the series in a prominent way

Even managing to redeem himself multiple times through the series and fighting Kira basically by himself

The biggest contribution Okuyasu did was eat some food and steal a check from a 10 year old goblin

The fucking Alien had more story and redemption then Okuyasu

I don't mind okuyasu being a side character since he's pretty simple, Rohan's both araki's Mary sue and a bit more complex so there's more that could be done with him.

The part that annoys me is okuyasu keeps forgetting he has the hand, like here - he could just use the space erasing thing to pull the guy back into the tower, or to catch him while he tries to escape.

>Rohan is more complex

Where does this meme fucking come from

ALL HE WANTS TO DO IS DRAW

THATS HIS WHOLE CHARACTER

HE JUST
DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWS

He's not doing a very good job then, since he's been off being a better character and investigating Kira and shit.

we can say that about alot of people
>JOSUKE JUST WANTS HIS TOWN PEACEFUl
>OKUYASU JUST FOLLOWS WHOEVER SAYS SHIT
>KOICHI WANTS TOWN SAFE
>STARDUSTMAN WANTS TOWN SAFE
>ROHAN WANTS DRAW AND TOWN SAFE
>KIRA WAS TO BE SAFE IN TOWN

BECAUSE HE WANTS IDEAS SO THAT HE CAN DRAAAAAAAAW

what's this from?

But I like Rohan senpai

Season 4 is garbage

Jouske wants to stop the nonsense going on in his town because his grandpappy was a police officer who died to stands so he is acting in his steed because he feels it's his fault

Okuyasu wants to save his pappy and then got caught up in sucking off Josuke

Koichi just has a fucked up sense of justice or something
I don't know what his motivations even are

Stardustman wants to kill off the last traces of DIO

ROHAN LITERALLY JUST WANTS TO DRAW AND HAVE IDEAS FOR WHAT TO DRAAAAAW
It's why he licks bugs and shit

Kira wants handjobs

Okuyasu does NOT want to save his dad, he jus accepted that he is a monster forever and lives with him.
Koichi, like most others took upon remin quest, want the town he lives in safe
Rohan does want to draw but from the countless stand battles, and experiences he gains with his "friends" he grows as a person.
Kira wants a quiet life.

Because The Hand was too OP and simple
Heaven's Door allowed more interesting asspulls

>Season

And Joubin is shaping up to be Rohan 2.0 in Jojolion.

>Kira wants handjobs

Shit

That's actually a good way to describe his fetish

>Joubin
>Rohan 2.0
explain

Araki needs to find a way to asspull Rohan into 8. I don't care how, I just want him there.

Jobin is a beta fuccboi who is terrified of a teenager

There will probably be an AU Rohan.

This is your mangaka for Part 8.

Dead Man's Questions
Small story of Kira as a ghost with now memories. It's just a character wank if anything but worth it.

This meme needs to leave. Joshu is the closest we get to Rohan, let's not forget who wanted to cave in gappy's head.
Joubin is Yuuya if anything. Has the fangirls too here.

Rohan wants to capture stories based on reality. He's a true artist.

>Joshu is the closest we get to Rohan
This is slander

I actually love that about Okuyasu; Araki tries to balance stand users so that there's tension (at least he did pre-part 5), and The Hand is one of the strongest stands in the story. This means that the way that the tension manifests has to come from The Hand not being used, and the best way of doing that is to make its user a moron who forgets he has it. That's why Okuyasu is a great jobber/comic relief character, and why he can't have any character development beyond learning about himself in a superficial way.

Hot Pants was a pretty important character since she was the only ally who knew the true purpose of the race.

Koichi is the best part 4 character

Its gonna happen and you know it. Joshuu already wondered if he had some hidden talent after BTFO Milago Man, hes gonna become a comic book artist with shitty drawings.

Rohan was the most popular character of Part 4.

Character popularity dictates a lot about a manga's direction in Weekly Shounen Jump.

>Joshufag appears to defend his hideous creature.

Being compared to Rohan is a compliment for what Joshu is.

I see it as he is Okuyasu but raised with a spoilt family rather than a shit abusive one. And that's probably disrespectful to Okuyasu.

Araki wouldn't ruin Rohan by making him a meme sperglord.

Doesn't change the fact she showed up 3 times only

Once when they met
Once to fight 6 second skull beard
Once to die

But thats literally what Rohan is. Plus its not ruining rohan since he isnt rohan. Hes Joshuu. NOt every mangaka is rohan, user.

>Tubular Bells
>Civil War
>In a Silent Way
Speed readers are the worst

Rohan was never an ugly wall-eyed autist who sexually assaults his mom and tries to rape his childhood friend

Not every mangaka is a useless pile of trash who has to beg money to waste on idols either.

You dumb nigger, A counterpart does not always have to look exactly like the other. in fact, the counterpart doesnt even have to have the appearence to fill the counterpart role.
Just accept that Joshuu will draw shitty comics while he is on a Cruise with Gappy and Yashuo to america.

Your incestuous jokeboy will never be Rohan's counterpart mate.

Sorry for reposting this, but there are too many jojo threads.

Is there any other manga/anime/game or whatever with a similar concept to stands?
Please don't say persona.

persona

Stop oversimplifying characters. Rohan is the only one that had a connection to one of Kira's victims from the moment he was introduced, Reimi. If not for Shigechi, Josuke would have no personal connection to Kira at all. Sure, Josuke gives a shit about the town and Reimi, but Rohan is actively working to find Kira, in order to avenge Reimi and pay his debt with her.
>inb4 HE JUST WANTS TO DRAAAAW

Hikaru No Go

>unironically liking Joshuu

Shaman King

Except he states that he dosen't care about her and just wants to

DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
DRAAAAAAAAAAW ABOUT GHOSTS

>having good taste
FTFY

I'LL KILL YOU AND THEN MYSELF!

I think the main issue is Koichi. He clearly was set up from the beginning as the 2nd main character of the season and Araki did actually stick with it. So, in spite of becoming Josuke's best friend, Okuyasu was shafted out of the spotlight.

His power also would force him to only face non-physical stands, since anything else could easily be beaten by it.

What's worse:
>Fujoshit muh pretty boy Joubin posters
>Trashcans projecting with Joshu in hopes they are redeemed

It took me way to long to realize whats wrong with this picture

Jobin >>>>> Joshuu

So who is the brojo of part 8? Fruit dad?

Gappy>>>>>>>PowerGappyMakesMeHappy>>>>Jobin

I can agree with that as long as we all agree that Joshuu is literal diarrhea

Gappy makes me happy too.

Yasuho.

Fuck that. Memes aside i like Joshuu's awkward antics and how it took him getting a fuckton of money cursed upon him in 2 different instances to make him grow up and accept Gappy as a person living in his house as part of the family.

At least you're honest.

Milagro Man was fun desu

Kind of weird how Okuyasu started out as a huge dick who was beating up on Koichi and stopped that shit almost immediately.

Because Rohan is the best boy, pleb.

Okuyasu is easily suggestible. Once his bro dies, Josuke kind of becomes his new bro and so he starts to adopt his morals.

I've always thought of Koichi as the "main" protagonist of Part 4. He's the one who opens the story and frequently narrates about his observations as a normal kid suddenly pulled into the Stand world. He also has the most development, like 3 or 4 arcs are dedicated to him and his stand is notable for developing as he matures.

Kind of like how Part 4 is a slice of life instead of a big adventure, there's so many JoJos in it that Araki decided to make a random kid the focus of the plot instead of a single JoJo.

I hate midgets

Season 3*