One Punch Man

Looks like Atomic Samurai is finally going to do something.

He's gonna job

Job to what. There are no regenerators around

General Gorilla

Black Sperm doesn't regenerate speedreader-kun
>I'm gonna shower you with unlimited slashes
>jobs after a few seconds

Nice Renji ripoff

Black Sperm isn't going to appear in this arc retard, plus I never mentioned him. The only enemies Atomic could lose to are one that regenerate and ones that split like BS. Seeing as the MA has let anything like that out of the base, he's not going to job
>I'm gonna shower you with unlimited slashes
>jobs after a few seconds
Everyone jobbed to Black Sperm speedreader-kun
He's tiger level
He's modelled after Yasuo, so what you said makes no sense

He NEEDS to win already, for being ranked Number 4 has been very underwhelming.

0 on screen wins like TTM and PPP., and he is supposed to be Bangs rival?

what a joke.

Sucks Atomic Samurai doesnt have wall of wind or the ability to dash through monsters.

Steel Tempest+Last Breath would fuck up regular Black Sperm.

THIS. This is why I'm excited to see what he's going to do, they're going to have to hype him up to extremes for the brutal beatdown he'll get later. He's probably traveling with his disciples as well, so we actually might get to see them fight too.
He taught Sheman the airblade, so maybe he has a superior technique to it

He's the only one who thinks he's Bang's rival. He's ranked high because of his students that would have been S class if it weren't for Amai mask.
There is no hero who have S class level disciple except Saitama.

BS's power is a unique concept, but it's still kinda similar to regeneration. The point is that it won't die by being cut in thousand of pieces.

>f his students that would have been S class if it weren't for Amai mask
They almost lost to devil evil hair. They're right a the door of S-class but aren't strong enough to breach it yet, like Fubuki

There's also Metal Knight whose former disciple was Child Emperor

Nah, Fubuki is much stronger than these 3 individually, she would have no problem being a proper S class, she would just be low tier. As she showed, she already had more defense than Genos, the A class aren't anywhere near that.

Garou was saying that Atomic is the reserve best S class ignoring Tatsumaki and Bang. He's not 4th for nothing.

Webcomic Fubuki yes, but I don't think this current Fubuki is strong enough. Maybe if she beat Do-S I would be convinced

I don't think she got suddenly any stronger between that time and the one where they're in the MA HQ.

Actually he will because his stock isn't infinite and Samurai even bragged that he can just cut him unlimited times.

When did Garou said that and how would he even know the HA's reserve.

Yeah, sure, it's no infinite, it's "just" 11 billions.

She did though, focused more on her techniques instead of pure power

Didn't you just read what Atomic Samurai said?
>Imma shower you with unlimited slashes
>jobs lol
I don't know why you faggots keep hyping up the All bark and no bite heroes

He's very handsome.

when he was fucking with the S class after killing golden sperm.

Who knows where he heard that, but there is a whole book of informations about the heroes, it was probably in it.

11 trillion you pleb

Madhouse should expand the Fubuki vs Do-S, some dont realized Fubuki was heavily holding back because she didnt want to harm her subordinates.

If they werent in the way, Fubuki would just spam Hell Storm and beaten Do-S, although she was also holding back.

Tanking Hell Storm doesnt make Do-S a total scrub, who else among the Demon monster would tank Hell Storm? Both version of Sea King?

Black sperm is the most broken monster behind god threats. Any hero besides Tatsumaki would have ended up jobbing, especially in a small area.

That was pretty clear it's something she studied through the years ("hard work"), she was preparing herself for Tatsumaki, but ended up using it against Psykos as well.

Not as handsome as Metal Bat

metal bat is uglee and his pompadour is shit

The Slime monster that Garou couldnt 1 shot? Although he is Tiger level and IIRC didnt he return to the hideout along with the Rhino monster and Phoenix Man?

That was more like mocking him. "backup member" lol

It's not like your edgelord has is any better Garou

Can beach Timmy Turner beat Saitama?

"strongest backup member" is a very good title tough.

Golden Sperm is.
Amai Mask wasn't even getting foderized by Black Sperm and Evil Natural water attacks. Just accept that Atomic Samurai's job is to job.
They even showed you that against Melzalgald.
He can't even break a single marble.
>All I needed was one more swing
Then why didn't he do it.

I don't know, we didn't see him get eaten
Fuck off to Sup Forums

backup member means the HA doesn't trust him enough to put him in the front lines. It means they will only use him if the main options fails/not available.

That's because Mask is good at tanking.

Put him against Atomic, and the latter would kill him in an instant.

Which still means his strengh is recognized.

Except he was. Look at the bottom panels

Why is he not going down like what happened to Atomic Samurai then?
2 of the strongest monsters attacking Amai Mask and he's still standing.

If the main options like Tatsumaki and Bang fail then they won't use him. They will pray to Blast.

He was one of the only to stand up after Garou's beating, dude is a tanker.

True, He is definitely above Flash and Atomic Samurai going by feats.

Flash went down after 2 attacks, Amai Mask was worn out when he fought Monster Garou and he still got up when Saitama vs Garou was over while Flash was still on the damn ground.

The Funny thing is that he was working as a part time hero back then and after the Garou fight he started to focus more on his hero work than his other jobs.

Amai Mask didnt disappoint.

He can tank better, doesn't means he's in any way stronger than these two, or ZM would be the best.

so, another filler chapter?

Mask has great CQC, what does ZombieMan has besides regeneration? An axe?

Kinda of, but this is needed, so people stop claiming Atomic Samurai is the jabronie among the Top Ranked S class.

ZM doesn't even have good regenerating powers.
He needs 15 minutes to regenerate an arm.
Amai Mask needed a few seconds.

A-and a gun!

that's the opposite retard.

First ZM still can't tank.

secondly Mask can't seems to regenerate, he just heals faster, as he mentioned he could put his arm back only because it was cut clean.

ZM's regeneration >>>> Mask's
Hobo's attacks would have wrecked him.

*> ZM still CAN tank

Notice how he didn't lose members against vampire.

Amai Mask didn't regenerate. He simply reattached it. If it had been burned to ashes by Homless Emperor he would be fucked.

What is Pig God talking about?

His problem is that he's only gone against opponents that don't care about being sliced into confetti.

Murata sure loves drawing Garous back.

Those are his abs

Saitamafags BTFO.
Not even a gag character can defeat Beerus.

Saitama isn't a gag character though.

??? What is this guy talking about?

Ignore him and he'll go away

So he's just a weak ass character that happens to be in a weak universe with weaker characters than him.

Whats next, Blast will show up

So it looks like it's going to be monster cleanup, tournament, then Garou