imgur.com/a/f1ok1
>E Ghouta Nov20
i.imgur.com/U5DZJI6.jpg
>S Syria Nov17
imgur.com/a/m3MuB
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Nov 22
>SAA begin final phase of NE Hama offensive, following month long op W. of the Khanasser Hwy, broke through HTS front at Mustariha
>SAA continue to advance in SE Deir Ezzor, 4th Div is 15 km of reaching Tiger Forces lines near Mayadin
>Sochi talks today between Ru, Iran, Turkey/ Sy opposition meets in Riyadh, negotiations committee leader resigns
>Israel won’t allow Iran to gain foothold in Syria, Netanyahu tells Putin in phone conversation
>HTS attempts to infiltrate town of Ma’an by sneaking into army outposts, embedded SAA units pushed them to retreat
>IDF have been monitoring closely the SAA recent advances near the Golan Heights in Beit Jinn pocket
>Abadi says IS has been defeated from military perspective, will only declare final victory after Iraq desert cleared of them
>Hariri will hold off presenting resignation as prime minister in response to request from president Michel Aoun to allow more dialogue
>Hariri slams Iran over Syria while praising Bin Salman's "vision" in recent interview with KSA media
>Lebanese Army increase presence along Israeli border following IDF’s repeated violations in occupied Sheba’a Farms area

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=ce1_1511386172
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Testing

>use proxy Latvian IP
>apparently the IP is banned for some Sup Forums shitpost

Not that I want you back, but why are there so few kikes who come to /sg/ now a days.

Cmon Pole you shouldnt have posted your picture on the previous bread. Fuckers here are crazy.

Fuck Assad

use on yourself

Fuck you kike

ISRAELIS AND KURDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

> “The full fledged assault against terrorist groups in Syria are coming to an end,” said Putin. “The efforts of Russia, Iran and Turkey managed to avoid the collapse of Syria, its capture by international terrorist forces, and avoid the humanitarian catastrophe.”

... not a kike.
But you are.

Press TV Sochi summary

>Dies for Israil

tfw you have to shoop to make your point.

No one ever would have known it was shopped if you didn't point it out......

It was a pretty obvious shop.

>decades old zionist plans for the mid-east literally got gangbanged by those three
Merkles looks so... insignicant in that picture.

>converts to Islam for Germany

>What is sarcasm
It's a very obvious shop

Radical Islam still better than no faith

/sg/cucks BEE TEE EFF OHH

>autism the post

Hang yourself heathen

>Merkles looks so... insignicant in that picture.
didn't her coalition just fall apart? she is kinda insignificant tbqh famalamadingdong. Its not like germany has any military power to speak of

Even Turkey is stronger than Germany now.

>The Man Who Pulls The Strings Edition

It is him!

Its not the 1940s anymore Hans. You still make good cars, but youre not military superpower anymore.

Are you guys happy now?
She is dead and thats only because you wished for the kurdish genocide
liveleak.com/view?i=ce1_1511386172

>total german troops: 60k
>just turkroach infantry: 200k
JUST

Also lets not forget that turkroaches are immune to nuclear blasts, very important strategic edge

ive never been happy.

Found a new fetish

Turks might be shit tier, but they know how to fight. Erdogan has injected pride in them again.
I doubt the Germans have any testosterone left in them to fight.

shit-tier equipment wise but they're catching up in a rapid pace.

She betrayed her country, joined a terrorist militant group and died trying to steal arab land.

>I'm 20 I suck cock for a living
>TuAF'd
Nothing of value was lost

Now they got these toys. Maybe Russia wants Turkey as a safety buffer against NATO.
I cant see Turkey staying in NATO if they keep this up.

any german men with balls died back in the 1940s and had their women breed by half asian ruskies.
Its basically a eunuch nation at this point
>hence the women leader for the last decade+

They will use them on boosting their own missile programs anyways. They've revealed a new anti-ship missile system with a 200km range lately.

>Are you guys happy now?
Yes, more plz

If you cucks think that's bad, Trudeau has secretly let in thousands of ISIS fighters without charging any. They are not deradicalized (Canada has no such program) and are free to plan terror attacks.

>OTTAWA, November 21, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — Conservative leader Andrew Scheer blasted Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for the Liberal plan to “reintegrate” Canadians who return to the country after fighting for the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

>"These are people who got on a plane to fight for ISIS and watched as our allied soldiers were burned to death in a cage. These are people who got on a plane to go to fight for an organization that sells women and girls into slavery. These are people who left Canada to fight for a group of people who push homosexuals off buildings just for being gay,” Scheer told the House of Commons Monday.

>"Can the Prime Minister explain to the House exactly what a program or reintegration service would look like for the people who commit these kinds of atrocities?”

Trudeau is now openly committing high treason. There are apparently thousands of ISIS fighters that Trudeau the Treasonous Traitor has secretly let back into Canada and given them undisclosed amounts of money.

Canada deserves all the shit that is coming to it. Smug cunts have had it to good for too long.

Dis

delet

This confirmed? Would be bigish happening, at least for the pace of the last weeks.