I was initiated into The Great White Brotherhood 4 years ago in Edinburgh UK...

I was initiated into The Great White Brotherhood 4 years ago in Edinburgh UK. Yes it is still a thing and I didn't need to be aristocracy to find it or it to find me.

I've been on here before and always get shot down. Can I say? The Q thing is interesting but there is always the same problem on here which is a lack of a certain perspective on the teachings surrounding mystery schools.

They are not taught, and were not taught as originally threatening, manipulative or sinister.

Up until our generation they were largely seen as a sort of guardian body of knowledge and individuals, whose purpose was to always rise above earthly corruption and evil, into wisdom, at all cost.

Now the perspective seems to have turned, due to, again, earthly corruption and evil, being out rooted however amongst some of these bodies themselves. I think this is quite right, but being very rapidly misinterpreted and disassociated.

The hammers in your hands but you're not quite aimed up to hit the nail on the head, which is dangerous and frightening actually.

Something big could happen, maybe, but it wouldn't be the final act you're looking for.

I don't know how to solve this, but have given my energy and observation frequently to Sup Forums since I initially visited.

I have some things to say but don't know how I'll be received, can I open a dialogue with anyone?

Can I say, regarding The Great White BrotherHood, which is mentioned in the infographic attached, which I found here, which I don't particularly agree with, that I am allowed to answer any question at all regarding it. Technically the only thing I can't reveal is what's involved in the initiations but I CAN confirm that they DO NOT involve, sex, devil worship, human sacrifice or child sex.

Can I open up a dialogue? I have so much to say.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PizBVqcAn0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why'd you guys allow all these psychopaths in your clubs?

I've just googled "The Great White Brother Hood," thinking that that's what you, the reader, would initially do.
It's came all about Helena Blavatsky.
Well, it's NOT that. Think more; "The Cloud Upon The Sanctuary,"
and who famously read that as their first book?

Are institutional and governmental decisions made at these meetings? Who do these people generally feel responsible to? Themselves?

Which psychopaths are you talking about though?
The O.T.O is the one really scooping up the garbage from the gutter to be honest but you'll find even with them there are fairly coherent procedures higher up to seperate the wheat from the chaff.
The problem is the structure of a mystery school has been taken into things like college fraternities, which is where the real problem lies maybe.

They take the name and initiations and formulas of a mystery school and apply it to business and personal success and gain, this is not a mystery school! This is fuckery! Fraternity, maybe, but for what??

If the minds not on the divine then that'll go astray, and maybe now you've mentioned it, THIS is the problem!

Ant. Follower. Sheep. Beta. Gang. Why would anyone care about your being a follower in a club for boys?

NO! If there are decisions made in this regard they would be in actual reflection of the govermental bodies for their own protection and guidance.
Yes! Responsible to ourselves, yourselves and wisdom and divinity.

I can offer an uncommon perspective?

You're either LARPing or you have proof that you belong to this group. If you have proof, you will post it. If you provide no proof, only retards will take you seriously. That's all there is to it - so deliver or fuck off.

I'm not following any boys.

I can maybe look out my oath from my last degree? I don't know what other proof you'd like. I have a robe for ritualistic purposes. I don't go about wearing pins and badges and rings to show off to the girls.

gay club desu fuck you

Well, post what you have. We are definitely interested if you are actually legitimate.

Limited hangout. *yaaawwwn*

Yeah that makes sense, copycat groups

>The Great White Brother Hood
even a tiny picture of a robe would get these guys to listen, if you cant deliver then feck off

Give me a couple of minutes while a sheepishly look around the room to shamelessly prove myself to you while my girlfriend sleeps, only to probably provide you with something unsatisfactory and wake up her up and leave me in regretful little situation.
We don't do uniforms or badges you see, it's very spiritual and very catered to the style of the initiate. My oath and initiations and when and as they fit my progress, and so to the next aspirant. Give me some minutes.

Alright, I'll bite.

Maybe you have perspective on this issue.

Regarding the coming apart of community that animates much discussion here, I don't know about fixing it, and I've been thinking about what it takes to replace it or build it up. It's tough. Not something we ever learned how to do, I think. Seems the ball got dropped somewhere, or we let something go we shouldn't have.

It's like you'd need a church or a fraternity or a political party or charity, but all of them rolled into one. How does something like that come about?

give us a quote from your oath, something that sounds fancy

This I can do! my oath is there but I feel like the fact me and my initiator wrote it out and signed it on paper you'll just say that I've just done it because it's not typed and on fancy headered paper with wax stamps. This I can do, give me a sec.

Yes, as if a ball is dropped and bouncing and who knows where it's going to land or who's going to catch it, eh?!
The thing that strikes me is the perspective of discussion with everything, especially currently, is all very broad and encompassing, which is the attraction of it, but the thing that strikes me the most is there's no one quite YET there with the understanding of some of this stuff. There is a way it needs to be weighed that doesn't involve just satan and child sex and pedophiles and politicians as these are always the sins of man and the formula that has been in place to protect us from that for many many years is the mystery school and now the tables are flipping and I to be honest fear I'll be put against the wall sometimes if shit hits the fan too quickly, and that would be a total error of judgement.

How does something like that come about in regards to what you mentioned? I don't know, it's just done?

I have a couple of their books, since it used to be active here until lack of interest. Do you guys still do ceremonial magic?

Let him be mindful that the word Zelator is no idle term, but that a certain Zeal will be inflamed with him, why he knoweth not.

Yet let him remember that being entered thus far upon the Path, he cannot excape it, and return to the world, but must ultimate either in the City of the Pyramids or the lonely towers of the Abyss.

He shall in every way establish perfect control of his Automatic Consciousness according to the advice of his Practicus, for that the ordeal of advancement is no light one.

Does your Brotherhood believe in Christ?

cool

There is only one truth. And you will not find it by belonging. You are deluding yourself. You believe in illusions. There is no club.

what is the great white brotherhood user? im from edinburgh and im genuily interested.

t. yuropoor

I am given recommended practices which most importantly come with personal goals, and I can go about them the strict way if I want, which will often involve ceremonial practices or I can do them my own way from just ways that I do things that don't have to involve that. Any ceremony or ritual is to align yourself to a certain state of mind and mindfulness with a sort of higher truth and wisdom being above it.
If you mean ceremonial magic like all those girls on instagram do like IM GONA CUM ON SOME PAPER TO GET A BOYFRIEND WOOOOOO
then that is so far away.
Even at more practiced levels where people to ceremony to, reach positions of power or get skills or become something etc etc.. is so so far removed from what my things about.

I do practice banishings almost daily

What is your interpretation of this "final act" you see people hoping for?

I'm not in it for the club! I'm in it for the truth like you! Consider it going to a yoga class on a monday to learn yoga.

Yes absolutely! He is not as far as I'm aware the figure head but I actually have a whole year coming up dedicating my life to him, that is through my own practice. My senior when he was at my grade done the same practice with Ganesh.

Neat. Might join it some time if it's not considered to be too Rosicrucian (which would conflict with my other Rosicrucian obligations).

How did the mystery schools protect us?

What do they call it on here, "The Day Of The Rope," lol!
Is it an end of corruption people want? I think so? Fairness, freedom, an uprooting of evil as they understand it. Jeez it's such a tricky pickle.
The reality is much more internal I believe than people think, people think it is all external.

My day of the rope is all of us getting to a certain level of understanding a.k.a wisdom where the external uprooting is no longer needed.
Dare I say it feels we're a long way from there but something for sure is going on I just hope it's for the best.
If I was to have faith in my order I'd say we were in good hands and I do indeed have faith. There is a peace we can all reach that is right infront us, like I have mentioned before it is a frustration to see it miss so many of us so closely.

youtube.com/watch?v=PizBVqcAn0o

Checked. Is there a cosmogony? I mean, like astral, causal plane etc. And a goal like 'salvation'?
I'm not saying that there should be, just curious?

Yea.. i get roughly what it's all about, however you may start with yourself which is great but as soon as you've reached the apex of knowledge you can't really change other people's toxic views without intense brainwashing sessions, and what is toxic for one man may be honey toast for another.. not sure what my point is but just wanted to ask if you are actually involved in what YOU think it is.

how did you join the brotherhood?

They sit, silent, watch, adjust, flow, repair, break, and consolidate.
Detatched, strictly, and religiously, from the trappings of earthly existence. Their one reality being the ever expanding experience of wisdom towards the true, unclouded nature of things.

At higher levels it is hard to explain but If you were to sit in the middle of a city for, 10 days, and not move, but watch everything happening around you. After the 10 days if you finally got up and began to move and act and interact, based on all that you saw in those last 10 days. You're movements and speech would have alot of power to them to the point you might effect the whole crowd in the city that day in a very remarkable way.
There are always those who dedicate themselves to doing just that for all of us, helping, without taking credit, and guiding. Becoming a dedicated function in the progress of the wisdom of mankind.
At my junior level I can feel it on a small (but very large) scale already and I begin to feel and see how the same thing has came before me.

I don't know what to recommend in answer to this question I'm sorry. There is lore out there.

The issue itself is attempting to change other people's views. That is the heart of the problem. Instead of discussing differences to come to a mutual understanding, people divide into teams and try to "win".

That's interesting. I suppose what I'm interested in is insight into building capacity. How do we bring people together so that they can build the community that we let slip away. Do you think the secret society model works? Or would it be better to form a book club. People want the day of the rope, but if it came tomorrow, we'd drop the ball.

Astral, causal plane, at my level atleast, very much yes! I spent 2 years prior to my last initiation actually having to learn to take it under control through certain practices with breathing and posture and mindfulness and was then tested on it prior to my initiation.
It is not a 10th dimension through a mirror with 5 legged spider hawks, but a normal level of perception picked up by the human which is often not addressed as it doesn't seem so responsive in the same way our conscious brains are does it?
The noise of the mind, and the anxieties and stress's and skitzophrenia's we all encounter come from the whirling of this plane through different reasons.

Yes I would say there is a certain salvation but it seems we try to not make it the carrot infront of the donkey. The pursuit of wisdom for the benefit of man is the true salvation I gather.

There are methods of unharmful and passive guidance which do not involve brainwashing or mk ultra or any of that nonsense.
Yes truth transcends the individual and the subjective reason and an individuals daily argument but this is the reality of it and this is the reality we shape ourselves and our actions towards.

Yes, people try in active ways to do this when there is very interesting results to be observed when taking a passive approach to the same problems given time and attentive observation.

Water will flow into the pool that it fits correctly if you leave it alone, there is alot to be said here!

How is your family life at home? Were you neglected as a child?

If the day of the rope was successful, and the current authority was removed from duty, what changes would the rope wielders impose?

When you take the perspective of the mystery school you inherent alot of faith, so in regards to you're question I believe we are exactly where we need to be in our progression to wisdom. I think this, whatever it is, works, or is working, in that there is clearly a process happening, and with our current state of affairs, that is better than process!

Ok there is this model and that model, and left wing and right wing, and we all jump on one wing, when we should see a bird needs both wings to fly!
Bring about passive observation first of all before acting, let water settle to an extent before digging more of the moat, and then the path will always reveal itself to us rather than us huddling round and creating it by committee; is this fair? I will know when I need to act and you need to know when to act yourself. If we both reach this point then our committee won't need to have meetings. See?

No no, siblings mother father both grandparents aunties and uncles etc. I think i accidently stumbled upon certain authors when young which is what lead me here. It was a path of inspiration not neglect. Family is ok this is a very private affair.

>checks op pic
>Great white brotherhood
>organized satanism
>checks thread
>Jesus was a pretty cool guy
The way I understand it, this transcends religion and other petty things common people do, but is there any point in seeing the world as governed by either of two conflicting forces fighting (for lack of a better word) over the planet(s)?

The answer to this is again sometime unfathomable until we all reach a certain level of understanding, which I think is happening.

better than no process*******

There are similarities but very many differences. I could live as a buddha for 4 years as practice of faith to keep my thing going, while a buddha wouldn't be caught doing my thing for 4 years then switching back.

I joined through chance meeting and encounter brought about by people I met through inspired avenues of interest and reading, I suppose! It is a long story if I wanted to pinpoint it but not a particularly alien one. There are ways if you'd like, I can help.

>He shall in every way establish perfect control of his Automatic Consciousness

As someone with ADHD i would love to control this.

How did you come about being intiated? Did you knowingly have a lifelong interest that led you being part of the GWB?

I have ofted though of joinging the masons. I'm a Catholic, and my father is also. He Joined the masons many years ago in the Scottish Highlands. I found his certificates when i was young by accident, he was not far off the 32nd degree. He has always tried to stop me joining, although his friends often ask would i like to join, even in front of him. He says of them that they will always be in the blue lodge. He doesn't take communion at church, ever since i can remember, and he says that i shouldnt join the masons because its satanic.

Yet i still have this urge to join and see what i can learn about the mysteries, some of it appears fascinating.

What do you think?

>If I was to have faith in my order I'd say we were in good hands and I do indeed have faith. There is a peace we can all reach that is right infront us, like I have mentioned before it is a frustration to see it miss so many of us so closely.

This is fascinating.

Could it simply be a conflict of interests between your dad's catholicism and his masonry which led him to denounce it?
It is rare for a scottish catholic to join the masons, could company and church lead him to regret it in adult years?
Where do you live? There maybe be better options to begin with if you are unsure than going straight with the masons but it's not too big a deal going and getting your initial initiation and seeing what you think.
There are many options particularly in Scotland actually.

>He says of them that they will always be in the blue lodge.
Duh, that's every Mason. If you're not in a Craft lodge, you're kicked out of everything.
>He doesn't take communion at church, ever since i can remember,
Well that's odd. Maybe he's protesting the "placed in mouth" nonsense.
>and he says that i shouldnt join the masons because its satanic.
So he isn't a member?

To be honest actually I have to say I think the best advice is always listen to your Father.

Try at lecture at theosophy centre in Scotland to meet those with their minds on the mysteries without signing up for anything

He is not Scottish, but worked up there in the oil industry and was apparently invited to join a pretty respectable lodge.

Catholics who join the Masons are in sin as far as im aware and pope actually banned them from receiving communion.

My grandfather was a Knight of Columbus and very religious. My fathers faith is very strong. He will often does a novena. He has said he met masons who get away with murder. That there is a light path and a dark, and many end up in the dark. I suspect that is his worry for me.

He has said there is no "illuminati" but there are groups whos interest align and those that dont, some are allies for a time, some are enemies, and it is an eternal battle.

Im in the north of England. I would am very interested in learning more about the mysteries, but would want to stay on the side of the "good".

1.What happens when you die?
2. Was 222 a larp?
3. Is VOTL a larp?
4. Is that kabamur person a larp?
5. Is zero point energy a thing, if so will we see it?
6. Will Trump end the fed?
7. Are the Rothschilds the final boss?
8. Was Hitler right?
9. If you had to put everything you had into one investment right now, what would it be and why?

So...Golden Dawn or similar Rosicrucian offshoot.

Disregarded for sucking kike balls.

I think that's what we are seeing on Sup Forums. There's a reason we see moves towards Nat soc here. It isn't about the ideology, it's a sloppy attempt to balance right and left wing concerns. The same thing is going on with the race realism discussion here and the pan nationalism. It's a move to incorporate the need for traditional solidarity with the more modern recognition that people are all valuable. But it doesn't discard human nature like progressive utopians. I think the arguments between pagan larpers and Christian's are accomplishing similar with regard to naive Christian universalist expectations. Modern spiritualism has made room for science, and atheism is dieing as science is forced to admit limitations as a framework for human experience.

>Catholics who join the Masons are in sin as far as im aware
Only according to the Vatican because they don't like people doing anything they didn't sign off on.
>He has said he met masons who get away with murder.
They certainly shouldn't. Masons are obligated by all the penalties to grass on any member who breaks the law.

>Try at lecture at theosophy centre in Scotland to meet those with their minds on the mysteries without signing up for anything

That sounds like good advice. Thanks.

speculative non sense. Truths to a degree. but only to a degree. All truths have been kept from the new man because if he had all truth, he'd be able to stay forever, but it's no so. He has to go because he is 100% disagreeable to live with.

>They certainly shouldn't. Masons are obligated by all the penalties to grass on any member who breaks the law.

This is true, I have heard him talk about this. Later on when he left Scotland and was in a lodge in England he noticed things that were happening that shouldn't of been, like getting away with serious crimes. He was appalled. For the record im not talking about pedo shit, i went to lodge parties as a child, nothing sinister ever went on.

It is very possible to stay on the side of good. That's all down to you and not the order you're part of. Try "The Secret Teachings of All Ages," by Manly Palmer Hall as an introduction.

I don't want to denounce your Fathers opinions.
I hear similar pop-rhetoric from catholics regarding masonry often but these catholics aren't masons. You're father of course was. There may be unpleasant people in his lodge, it's not an impossibility.
Listen to he's right

You're so correct that's brilliant. It's a constant juggle on here no matter the loud voices who seem to be at the forefront.

>Masons are obligated by all the penalties to grass on any member who breaks the law.

Btw, when they do, it means house visits late night from brothers with long black coats trying to smooth things over.

Sounds a bit farfetched, dude.

>like getting away with serious crimes.
Undoubtedly. But it's important to realise that it's not a Masonic thing, they're just operating as a kind of mafia under the guise of good. If at all.

You could join Knights of Columbus, win win, no?

Thank's guys for hearing me out, I'm off to bed!

>I hear similar pop-rhetoric from catholics regarding masonry often but these catholics aren't masons.

Yes. Many in the Church think you are going to hell if you are a mason. SSPX believe the Vatican is infiltrated by the masons and so want nothing to do with it. Ying Yang.

What has been your greatest development, and what has frustrated you the most, since you joined the GWB?

And >Can I open up a dialogue? I have so much to say.

What is it you want to say?

I think the most esoteric thing I take an interest in is the trend among Europeans (all northern peoples actually) throughout history to participate in wolf cults.

How does the symbol or animal itself fit into the lore of your order?

Bump out of interest.

I don't know a lot about the great white brotherhood but I'm thinking about joining the Masons for a mix of reasons.
1) I've always had an interest in esotericism
2) I want to find out their supposed "secrets".
I've heard in order to join you have to claim a belief in God. I'm not sure what to say if they ask me that. I believe that there are things that cannot be explained through conventional science but I'm not sure about how I feel about "God" in it's conventional understanding. I tend to take more of a pantheistic view of these things. Would I be accepted?