Was he right?

Was he right?

>that Shaman King Flowers manga
I will never not be mad.

He was might.

Right about what?

Compared to the manga, how far did the anime make it?

Original ending where Hao got killed by Yoh. Half of the shaman fight wasn't animated.

how was it?

Is it a good manga?

It's an okay manga, better than the anime definitely.

He wanted to make a world for shamans only, but after the mcs literally train in hell and still lose, I guess he just decided to not go along with his original plan?

Wonder when someone will storytime it

Hanagumi girls best girls

Why did the anime turned him into smiling satan even though the manga had him be at least sympathetic? I like both incarnation but still.

>Hao has enormous strength advantage over the heroes
>They can't overcome it and he actually wins
I'm kind of surprised that happened

No, it was because his mom appeared and embarassed him in front of literally everyone.

Jeanne is murdered and turned into an oversoul for one of the bag guys and Hao still gets away with whatever he pleases.

>Jeanne is murdered and turned into an oversoul for one of the bag guys

Latino dub best dub, I feel sorry for americans

That's literally the most retarded ending I can think of and it somehow fits so well
Why didn't they do that since the start

I mean, everyone was told from the beginning that he would win.
Their only goal was to stop him from killing of a majority of the population and to prove that not all normal humans were bad.

I was memeing a little bit, in truth it's not like he gives up, he just gives Yoh a chance to prove that humans deserve to live,
That's why in Flowers you see Yoh and Anna traveling shitholes from the Middle East instead of just settling down, if they die before showing him that humanity is worth keeping alive he'll wipe them all out.
As the Shaman King he has 500 years of time to do whatever he pleases so for now he's just chilling and not giving a fuck.

Ren best boi

That sucks because I can't remember any human character that was outstanding other than Manta, and they had to made him a shaman in the anime for him not to suck so hard

Manta whipping out his shaman powers in the final fight for a boost of inspiration was the hypest shit

Your picture shows him being righthanded, so yes.