Buyfag

If you've got any questions, you should consult the guide. It's there for a reason.

buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/item/144293
ebay.com/itm/NEON-GENESIS-Evangelion-Platinum-Complete-OOP-Like-New-6-DVD-Box-/201724398151?hash=item2ef7b60a47:g:uocAAOSwiDFYMh2x
myfigurecollection.net/item/514102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There doesn't need to be a thread up 24/7 you general loving faggot.

How often does Alter delays something two months in a row? She won't delay this again right?

Is this a pastebin?

This is not /vg/, Sup Forums is slow as fuck nowadays. Any discussion with more than 1 post per hour can stay alive forever.

More often than not

Still, hoping for a end of year release

fuck off faggots

They'll probably delay to January.

REMINDER
if you are not american from the united states of america you need ta get the fuck out of my general.

>Sup Forums is slow as fuck nowadays
No

Please. Tell the mods to make scales allowed on /toy/ and we will. Is there a stupider rule on all of Sup Forums?

>Pulchra figure doesn't actually look half bad

Color me impressed.

>prototype

Yes it is. It went from 3rd more active to 15th or so in the span of 6 years.
You don't have to actively prevent threads from dying like in /vg/, unless they get abandoned for hours they just never die.

Anime scales aren't allowed on /toy/ you mong.

>How often does Alter delays something two months in a row?
They aren't called lAter for nothing

Face looks bad, in particular the jutting jaw

hueputa

Are we living in the age of thick PVC anime women?

Why are people so upset about buyfag threads did something happen? rule change or something?

Unfortunately, it does look bad.

Autistic mod came so fellow autists hop into the mod's dick and ride it like cocksluts for a chance to shitpost.

Callate cabronsito
Vayate a la mierda y come pinga wevy
U S A
U S A
U S A

W A L L
IMIGRANTS OUT MY BUYFAG
>WAHHH MUH IMPORT TAX
GIT OUT

bought mio akiyamas alter figure on a whim

the guitar looks neat

But are you american?

yes i bleed hamburger

It's up for PO again?

I don't see it in GSCs page.

yes yes we are

THICC is life

It's been said before but i will say it again, porchop is not thick she is just fat.

I would like her more if her face/head wasn't so tiny compared to the rest of her.
Looks off.

Fellow Buyfags. Recommend me 1/7 scale figs with Star/Moon/Time Motifs.

>this is fat and not thick
pretty sure shes THICC user

lurk more

oh and stop making up numbers, user

This, her name is literally "fat girl"

Nope.
Is thick, porchop is just fat.

Soon(TM)

It's a bass.

They just keep pumping out more great Black Hanekawa figures. Literally one after another. They just released the one on the banana chair a month or two ago.

So happy it's not shitty Tsubasa.

>tfw you spent a lot of money on merchandise for your favorite anime when you first started buyfagging
>4 years later you see no reason to keep it
What's the best place to sell Evangelion shit online? I've got the laser disc box set with the movies, the whole series and the movies on VHS, the localized DVD set, the Funimation blu rays of the new movies, and the localized versions of the old movies on DVD

Nowhere, enjoy your boxes of shit.

>Black Hanekawa
>She's whiter than the original
Japan, pls.

Also, is that really that great? It's passable but I'm not wowed.

Nah, I could probably make $300 off selling this stuff to some nu-weeb.

Nice. Would sit perfectly in my aquarium set.

>VHS
Those you can just throw in the dumpster. Not even collectors want them. In fact, if you sell it all in a lot, the VHS will make the set LESS valuable as people won't want to pay the extra shipping or even bother with them. The rest you'll be able to get a couple bucks for probably.

Evangelion shit has been re-released and reprinted so many times that most of that stuff doesn't even have collectors value.

I also have 2 Rei prize figures and the first 8 or 9 localized volumes of the manga.
They aren't localized VHS, someone would probably pay $30 for them.
Okay but three of the things I mentioned haven't been in production for at least 15 years by now, the laser disc set especially goes for like $200 including shipping on Ebay because it's rare.

If if was easy to get that much you wouldn't find a listing of it on ebay.

>someone would probably pay $30 for them.
You're wrong. Literally worthless.

VHS is a shitty media, decomposes faster than any other and its a great fungus medium.

Good luck getting anything for them

The DVDs are up for $60 right now and the box set is at least $100 in every listing.

her name is elizabeth

Which means there is not enough demand, otherwise you wouldn't find them listed at all.

Check sold listings to see actual value, not current.

No anime shit is high demand on eBay, mongoloid. It's a niche interest. The fact stands that these things go for a lot of money and I could easily get $200 out of selling it if eBay didn't kike half the money of every sale from you. Maybe I'll check on MFC, some weeb there would buy all this shit for a few hundred if I paid the shipping myself, and I'd still make a profit because I originally bought this box set for 1500 yen.

All of the best ones were already made by the major companies for this character. The fact that even more are still being made for such an old series surprises me. Especially since there is hardly any talk or popularity for this character.

I'm not complaining though. I would have expected Tsubasa to get more because only her is in the newer series.

Oh well, cute catgirl for the win.

Are you retarded? MFC is full of retards who want their uber discounted shit and at least know where to look. If you want to scalp someone its either ebay or nothing.

MFC is the last place you want to sell something at, they will haggle and offer you 1/3rd of what you are asking for.

At least lurk enough to know that.

How much of a cut does ebay take from every transaction, then?

Anyone?

Read the sites policies, if you are so bright to want to get hundreds for merchandise no one wants you should be able to at least find that out.

I was actually surprised by how little haggling I've had to deal with on MFC. Of course, I was actually selling for market value, but still. Have people actually encountered this or is it a meme?

I've gotten retarded offers for figures I'm not even selling, 90% of the retail price when the figure is selling for 3x on the aftermarket. So it's not unheard of.

I've always really liked this one of Sheryl, it's kind of big for a 1/7 though. The base reminds me of an astrolabe, might be a stretch for what you're looking for.

myfigurecollection.net/item/144293

I do hope GSC hasn't decided they're done milking Monogatari yet.

A loli/teenage Kiss-shot from Kizu ought to sell at least decently
and I still need my fucking Sodachi scale

There will always be people who try to haggle like shit. And you're free tell them to fuck off. I see no problem with that.

Seems like they take 10% of the final price. I guess I'll keep that in mind, I could probably sell this stuff really fast if I purposefully gave a low price and then charged a little more for all the other things. I'd like to sell it all at once but it seems like it's better to do the most expensive / rare things and then group the others in as one.

>Have people actually encountered this or is it a meme?
I have, I've been trying to sell a figure for a while and finally had some faggot respond. He wanted more pictures and I got him them, then asked if I would sell it for $10 less than I was asking, even though I was already selling it cheaper than anyone else and with free shipping.

snow miku, huh.

>TokyoCopX
He sends you his sob story of how poor he is and ends up asking most of the time if you'd like to trade your 100$+ scales for his shitty prize figs.

She's on my list. Will buy her next year.

>no one wants this box set
ebay.com/itm/NEON-GENESIS-Evangelion-Platinum-Complete-OOP-Like-New-6-DVD-Box-/201724398151?hash=item2ef7b60a47:g:uocAAOSwiDFYMh2x

Heh, right. I literally bought that exact same thing still shrink-wrapped in 2012 for $15, I'm going to make bank here.

Everything I have has sold recently for way more than I paid, looks like Christmas came early boys. Even with the 10% cut ebay takes that's a big profit.

I would enjoy goying happy merchant in situations like that.

Holy shit, I've wanted a casual clothes Black Hanekawa for forever. is this a GK?

>less than 90 dollars of profit after 4 years.
>Bank
What's it like being poor?

Did you miss the prize figure bottom right? It was just last month. You can still get that for like 30 dollars now. Quality is really good.

I got all but 2 of my black hanekawas on display.

SEGA Prize

myfigurecollection.net/item/514102

Yes i did. there's a whole bunch of them on manda for 1200-1800 jpy too. Guess i'll try to find some other stuff to buy to get over that 5k jpy limit

what naughty girl

Or like... ebay for 28 bucks. Last I checked. Even shipped from Japan.

Horo is staring into my soul.

Now consider inflation and storage expenses and you earned nothing.

Who is the brown slut at the back?

Looking for leads on this kit. I'm pretty sure it was an event exclusive, but there isn't much info out there sadly.

On the very bottom Musashi. Second from bottom Villetta Nu.

Such a shitty character, but damn is that a pretty figure.

>not knowing shit about lAter

Don't talk shit about my slutfu.

Anything else? I have this preorderd.

Also going to pair Ultimate Madoka fig with this one.

my only problem with this fig is that her ass is a little bit too big

Kurumi?

I'm reasonably sure that this is the one the PVC version was based on; the Elias looks exactly the same. No nifty thorns and Chise is dressed differently (also expensive as hell), but it looks quite nice and the set is still available on Amiami.

>Stating Objective Truth =!= Talking shit
Cheryl is trash. It's okay if you wanna fuck trash, but you have to admit the truth and call her what she is.

Was thinking about getting that one, but I went with the Elias Nendo instead, I might grab it later on if it doesn't shoot up too much.

Comfiest Anime of 2016.

BACON

In case it hasn't been said, books are 10% off on amazon.jp right now, don't know when it ends.

Fuck off retard, these threads have been here for at least five years; if you don't like it, then choke on a dick.

Is anyone else having trouble ordering from Amazon.jp?

I'm getting a lot of "cannot ship to this address" errors even on stuff like artbooks shipped by Amazon that should absolutely ship internationally

If only she had a better motif.