The docs in SK found parasitic worms in the body of the NK solider that defected, some as long as 27mm...

The docs in SK found parasitic worms in the body of the NK solider that defected, some as long as 27mm. That's about the length of your keyboard. I know North Korea sucks ass but come on..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ufdGTaAsTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's how they keep the weight down across the board in NK, whats the problem

I know a Ukranian hooker that took a tape worm to look anorexic. Apparently, malnourished slav ass is a commodity

27mm is 1 inch you retard

This is why America doesn't fertilize crops with human shit. Mexicans do. Guess where we are getting more and more crop?

>27mm
>That's about the length of your keyboard.
keyboard for ants

>Mexicans do

nice source you have cletus,

we do. NY shit in fact.

>27mm. That's about the length of your keyboard.

American education.

Mexico looks comfy as fuck desu senpai

>27mm
>the length of your keyboard
Thats like an inch, you retarded product of public school

he obviously meant cm.

>being a filthy peasant looks comfy
>Leaf

We do, we eat elote con caca

Ah, good old Eurocucks using a VPN, could you europoors make it anymore obvious

>having basic knowledge of the metric system, or the ability to use a unit conversion app makes you a Euro
Wanna know how I know you went to public school?

muh dik is longer

so since NK likes to use human shit as fertilizer, isn't that a big economic opportunity for india as an export?

>27mm
so the size of your dick?

Kind of odd, being a guard in that area is a fairly prestigious thing. Usually they reward those kinds of things better. So is NK really bad off right now, or was he someone else playing an imposter as a border guard? I got to visit the DMZ a few times while in the US army, mostly boring as fuck-all though. By the way, SK is poor as shit to outside of Seoul. I remember getting weekend passes and going into different towns and their shops were actual mud tunnels partially dug into the ground. And SK peasants make the worst thing on earth called soju, we had so many guys getting that stuff and then nearly die from it, rumor was they mixed embalming fluid in the cheaper mixes, not sure about that but it made them sick as hell.

Get a load of this poorfag. He was too poor to live in a rich white neighborhood so his parents had to bus him across town for private school to get out of his nigger infested ghetto. Rich white public schools are better than nearly all private schools.

27mm the length of my keyboard.... my keayboard is about an inch long ?

i have never heard anything good about korea from vets, old or young

This. My public school routinely outperformed the nearby private and charter schools. We were also 96% white, but not even rich. Thoroughly lower middle class but since there weren't dindus and illegals disrupting class all the time, shit got done.

AU, I...

Its a shit-hole for the most part. Their military is a joke, only built up by the US. Their officers used to train with us, and we would catch them stealing from the mess hall all the time. They would see fresh fruit/vegetables and act like it was a miracle. They couldn't understand what a short-order line was (hamburgers/sandwiches) and thought that was reserved for royalty. The only thing they were good at was hand-to-hand combat, because they would practice ALL the time.

>public schools
>White

The tapeworm would probably die from the lack of nutrition in mcdonalds grease diet.

>believing the media
>camera angles including night vision
>NK servicemen have parasites
>the military state that needs a healthy fighting force wouldn't treat parasites...

>living in a BLACKED city
Embarrassing. If you live in a town that is 99% white, yes, the public school(s) will also be overwhelmingly white.

Reminder that the (((media))) constantly lies about the DPRK.

>If you live in a town that is 99% white
>checks flag

That was some of my line of questioning, why would a showcase soldier be so bad off, is the whole country doing that bad? Or was he someone else other that what they are telling us?

Nobody live in those skyscrapers..

>27mm
a keyboard for ants?

Pyongyang is a Potemkin village, there's no one (cars, pedestrians) in the streets on Google and Bing satellite.

I'm sorry you lived in some shithole like Chicago or California or something. If you grow up in New England like I did or the Northern Rockies, you'd see white America. I genuinely feel bad for you.

An inch is 25.4 mm

>only cities are blacked
>New England doesnt have niggers
Jesus Christ, my sides are in fucking orbit.

>some as long as 27mm. That's about the length of your keyboard.
The only truth in this shill thread.

that's nothing desu

when I was a street urchin I took some meds and shat balls of that stuff

>CIA/MOSSAD literally gasses Syrian people so they can blame it on Assad
>Jihadi John videos
>9/11

>North Korean defector video is legit, North Koreans are so oppressive, look! He's got parasites! So oppressive!
>HUMAN RIGHTS!!!!

*BOMBING BEGINS*

>I have no argument so here's greentext and a reaction gif
Neat. New Hampshire is 93% white and my hometown specifically is 97%.

We wont bomb NK unless he strikes first. He wont strike first, the only possible chance is he is testing a rocket and it fails somehow and lands on any kind of population. There is a reason he hasn't tested anything in a while and this is it, he is worried about a failure and it causing his downfall. Kim isn't dumb by any stretch, nor is he suicidal. I hope everyone keeps that in mind in case of a false flag in the form of a failed launch.

y parmesan.

My public elementary school was 100% white. Not even one mutt went there. Unsurprisingly it was the second best elementary school in the state.

lmao i bet he thought it was 3x the length of a 9mm handgun

>when I was a street urchin

I always wonder this, but are the majority of Brazil posters actual favela monkeys?

sounds interesting, link?

>27mm. That's about the length of your keyboard

This is pretty weak bait, lad. You can do better.

Are they eating carrion?

>communists
>treating anyone with decency
Turn the memeflag off, faggot.

Larpers just can't accept that fascism is retarded

great defection vid

youtube.com/watch?v=0ufdGTaAsTs

Centimetres only exist in the minds of faggots & women.
They aren't used in the SI system.

Read it as " defecated".
All the same, I guess.

Because North Korea literally is that fucking bad

I'll never forget what an awesome experience it was to watch Gladiator in the theaters when I was a teenager. Shit was so cash desu.

South Koreans have been shilling non-stop. Their decades long campaign is actually very successful in making everybody else the most absurd of bullshit. Each grotesque claim they make sets the stage for the next grotesque claim, since there's no way to verify what they claim we accept it, and when another claim comes along we think "yep, sounds consistent with what we heard before so it's gotta be true".

Also Israel with NK dead and gone, so there's that too.

I wonder what this thread is sliding...

see, this is how deep the demoralisation is. They see a modern city with tall new buildings and they actually tell you "lol no one lives in these buildings, they literally build fancy buildings just for show and actually they all live in hovels instead", and people actually believe that. They actually believe that anyone with such limited resources would fill their capital city with many empty buildings just to look nice.

*Israel wants

Those weren't parasites, those were his final dinner before defecting.

This is correct, they even are very secretive about trucking the waste to fertilizer plants. It's all hush hush.

I bet you not the NK defector is gonna write a book and then get a movie made on the said book. He's got a good life ahead of him.

>27mm
>2.7cm
>as long as my keyboard
dude metric isn't hard

2.7 cm is a little over a foot, right? That's a pretty small keyboard, but not by that much.

You do realize they launch all their missiles into the sea, taking great care so it won't go over any populated area right? They just like to make their trajectory go in parallel with Japan territory in a purely provocative move, because that how it work in that part of the world. If you think NK are bad, you wouldn't believe the kind of shit the SEA government do to stir up shit just to gain attention, NK at least act with some professionalism, SEA on average just straight up make bullshit on the go and hope it stick.

>they launch all their missiles into the sea
There is only one solution. We must arm the fish so they can defend their territory.

I dunno, I don't think it's going to be that simple. He's going to be in custody for a long time. Even civilian defectors in SK spend years in reeducation camps.

are you Chinese? your broken English writing gives you away