Is Libertarianism a Jewish ideology? Should it even be permitted?

Is Libertarianism a Jewish ideology? Should it even be permitted?

Definitely not. Ancaps are basically hebre-aboos

But what if the infant consents though?

None of this doesn't make sense.

You just don't like it because it's "mean". Fo ahead and register as a Democrat, pussy.

>confusing double negatives
>fo ahead
We need public schools to fix people like you

Austrian economics was started by Carl Menger who is a goy

Public school is what got him there in the first place. Nothing he said or the excerpt said was technically wrong

>none of this doesn't
>quoting a word no one used
Hmm

I'm saying his statement isn't wrong, his sentence structure is

>he thinks that's a double negative

Wew lad.

It is utterly Jewish. Libertarianism just took the ideals of self reliance and freedom and perverted it into the complete abandonment of social order. It's just another wing of the left. Ron Paul could have maybe saved it but after he was gone it became radically left wing.

> taking the little hands from the faceball
loser

Why are you using wikipedia...

Capitalism and communism are two interpretations of the same materialist worldview.

Jews are either Communist (that includes cultural Marxism and Neo-Marxists) or Libertarian Egoists/Nihilists. They are the two most disgusting and perverted ideologies. There a few between those two ideologies and they are never the forerunners of them.

I like how they devolve everything down to property rights. It makes things simple.

In this thread I see lots of triggered collectivists, but zero arguments.

*helicopter sounds in the distance*

It's liberal-lite

Nope. It's the gateway drug for true enlightenment. Without libertarianism I would've never figured out ((they)) control everything. I'd still be some bluepilled "tolerant" faggot overcome with white guilt.

way to squirm, jude.

Von hayek wasn't jew

Collectivism is the natural state of man you retard. An Individualist society literally cannot work.

They know what awaits them when the takeover is complete.

At least 3 of those people are not Libertarians by any definition.

What would one call libertarianism with no jews, closed borders, and restricted trade? Also no welfare.

It's fine for the most part. The real problem is the American wing of libertarianism which is just corporatist dick sucking, but you can thank the Koch brothers and their shill campaign for that.

"NOT AN ARGUMENT! PRAISE MILO! SHADILY! I STAND WITH iSRAEL XDDDDDDDDDD"

to be fair, i think at least in respect to people like Mises and Rothbard, there was a time when kikes of the conservative persuasion weren't like the neo-cons today. Hannah Arendt was conservative, hated shitskins, and supported full on discrimination as a right of conservative principles. 90% sure she also wanted to suck Eichmann's cock.

Nope. America was founded on libertarian principles.

Libertarianism has a life in academia for this reason. It's not really applicable unless you go back to a primitive setting. It ultimately ends in an absolute monarchy.

Libertarianism is also undermined by the first losers, second placers. It's not the rich and elite who fuck over an anarcho-capitalist state, it's the motherfucking second richest man who doesn't want to compete number 1, he just wants to keep his shit and never risk being poor again.

Sort of.

Some Jews in academia sort of used to espouse "libertarianism."

Their modern fanboys are a cancer. "Muh Ayn Rand.'

This. Libertarians aren't our friends. They're just useful idiots for the right.

Theoretically yes, but people in general are far more compassionate in raising their children. This is assuming that those parents were raised well when they were younger. The reality is that humans can be absolutely terrible, we cannot force that to not be a reality. People kill each other over nothing in the right circumstances.

The big thing one must consider as well if those shitty parents cannot do well enough to raise their child without the child dying of starvation they are doing their part in denying the gene pool from their shitty decisions from propagating.

Millions die every year and millions more are born every year. We cannot change that through our French Pressing Circle Jerk.

the biggest part of the ancap philosophy that most point out is the possible rise of monarchism.
i'd like to counter point and say the united states, did not turn away from libertarian principles despite communists, early monarchist, and fascists. why? because the idea of liberty is ingrained in the people, not the government, the ancap principle of freedom will indeed work, because americans already want to be free, and thusly it will not turn into a monarchist shithole for that reason

Statist shills are out in force tonight. Only the weak need to suckle the teets of the state.

Libertarianism is the gateway drug to Paleolibertarianism, the most redpilled ideology there is.

>Source: Wikipedia

i never heard of Block, but the others ones make no secret about being Jewish.

Yes.

Because it let's the jews do what they want.

This

Its like a sports team that just wings every game cause planning and teamwork is for commies

>a trust fund kiddy who wouldn't work outside of writing for newspapers
>a job he couldn't keep and with tastes of the wealthy he'd blow through a yearly salary in a month
>abused his wife when mourning over the death of some children who starved/died of illness
>borrowed money and avoided landlords, loan sharks
>only finished volume one of Das Kapital, the ret had to be finished by Angles after his death
>a lot of his money went to fund revolutions in purchasing arms for revolutionaries, none of which were ever successful

>implying people can't come together in a mutual agreement to co-operatively engage in planning and teamwork

It's a brilliant stepping stone you retards stop trying to devide the right you stupid spergish cunts

I have nothing in common with the right or the left you blind faggot. Fascism is a revolutionry third positionist ideology that doesn't fall for any of that materialist communist or capitalist bullshit.

right?
although some could say its the opposite, although i'd say if we do ancap tomorrow, the first to raise power would be the nazis and commies, also the south will rise again :)

the amount of shill in this thread is only outdone by the amount of retard.

Yeah, they cant.

Have you ever gone outside and met people? They're all self absorbed and fucking stupid.

Ancap "freedom" doesn't seem very free to me though. It's great if you have money, but I don't love the idea of being a serf or wageslave.

Perhaps in a protected, homogeneous white society. But that's true for most ideologies

This

kek, she was as shitskin as it gets. r u blind bro?

>Ancap "freedom" doesn't seem very free to me though.
it isn't for everyone, freedom is tailor made to the people base on mostly culture(as culture is born though race) and such current american ancap freedom would be the freedom of the people to do what they do, for christians it would be different from a catholic, but being of common ethnicity you could except them to get along as they did from the split of martian luther to today. but our freedom is not the freedom of the mass consumer drone that makes up today's population.
> It's great if you have money, but I don't love the idea of being a serf or wageslave.
the position of serf would not be one that can be possibly recognized in a libertarian social order of any kind, as they are bound to the land and thusly are not free.
the wage slave is not one you have to accept. you see capitalism is the system of smartest takes all. for example i wage slave at the local burger joint for 2 years(bad local job market) till i saved up enough to buy a complete welding kit, now i make money welding and i am much happier. wage slaving is for only temporary gains and to advance, not for a retirement solution.
this is always forgotten and i hate that people forgot, as that is why we have failed as a free market country