Here's your favorite movie you fucking racists

Here's your favorite movie you fucking racists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GiAh2J1lIOs
youtube.com/watch?v=_R24x8jfGps
youtube.com/watch?v=62SNR7U7HVA
youtube.com/watch?v=crhkzo9_qtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My favourite movie is snatch dickhead

youtu.be/GiAh2J1lIOs

This is our Favorite.

Have you watched it tard? Not racists fav movie

nice

it's racist dude.

Good movie, up until the prison scene. Real aryan brotherhood would've skinned those niggers alive, and he wouldn't have bitched out so fast. Also, no way he would've went anywhere alone without a shiv.
t.aryan brotherhood

Accurate description of whites honestly.

This one is better

watch till the end, ya mooks

Does the AB regularly commit prison gang rape?

It was a rip off of the superior aussie classic romper stomper.

>your fav movie

>is about a nigger lover and race traitor

no

The end is the best part because it confirms your suspicions that you should never trust niggers, and no fairy tale story is going to change that.

>furlong

this is why romper stomper is superior

Mi negro

That's weird I don't remember Edward Norton from The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, now on BluRay.

i feel like american history x is supposed to show that being a racist is bad, but really it shows niggers are disgusting animals. at the beginning they steal his truck, and at the end they kill his brother when his brother tries turning shit around.

the real ending of the movie is a scene where derek shaves his head again and picks up a pistol, but the kikes in hollywood wanted the niggers to get the last laugh.

all in all, its the movie that pushed me to being a nazi. no matter how nonracist you try to be, a nigger will still steal your shit and kill you.

>romper stomper is superior

agreed but its not without its flaws. makes skin heads/nat soc`s seem like they are all retarded criminals

Yeah but they are never morally condemned and you begin to root for them against everybody else.

kek, youre not wrong. the movie is clearly intended to be a liberal propaganda, but in the end it just turns into a convoluted clusterfuck of an ending that kind of glorifies the ideology it is supposed to lambaste. retarded shit, also shit flick.

movie was made by a jew wtf you talking about.

wrong

id like to compound on this, the kikes also depicted the white supremacists to be fat and disgusting, while making the blacks seem cool and hip. they mocked people for having blue collar jobs, but made the unemployed niggers seem to be the victims when the gooks come and take over jobs

Thats not Milo and Otis. History was a pretty ok movie though, I mainly enjoyed it for the strange boners I get over that chick that constantly blurs the fence between hot and ugly. Shes fucking hot in this picture though.

i ate her pusi once, true styory

retarded movie bereft of any realism whatsoever. only liberal douchebags can stomach this level of kikery.

wat

nigger lovers

(((they))) changed the ending tho, it was meant to end with Derek shaving his head but the jew thought it would change the message of the movie.

This is Sup Forums's favorite movie.

American X is only good for the first 30 minutes or so

youtube.com/watch?v=_R24x8jfGps
youtube.com/watch?v=62SNR7U7HVA

Why do jews make the best red pills?

>(((they))) changed the ending tho, it was meant to end with Derek shaving his head but the jew thought it would change the message of the movie.
So a nigger kills him.

Niggers and white man both get fucked by "the message" and the Jew laughs.

Also Steven Spielberg is a boy loving pedophile

I love this film.
Usually films that support white supremacy have a gay social engineering moral to the story at the end.
But in this one they bash gooks the whole time its skitz.

Zulu

Here's one of my favorite movies. Somewhat pol material. Parts are goofy but overall decent.

Matrix

Here's another. Love this movie.

American history x is blatant leftist. Its rage against the machine cringy 90s era social justice. Probably the gayest era for sjw/hippies and thats saying a lot.

Either op never posted here, never saw the movie, or is shilling with some tasty bait.

Good bait topic, intentionally wrong which induces an angry rebuttal.

youtube.com/watch?v=crhkzo9_qtE

literally a movie that teaches people being a cu`ck is okay....