Yuri on Ice!!!

Draw your Viktors

reminder

Too thick for a medal. He's feeding him katsu

I'm not drawing SHIT

I feel like this deliberate monstrosity was the precursor to it all

delete

I'm proud of how mine turned out, he's pretty cute.

Yep. It's from the same set as this.

Not until I've figured out what the fuck is going on with it. /r/ing the Slav Files edit

Fuck Anya.

Did we ever figure out the mystery of Otabek's disappearing SNS hatred?

Indeed worst thread.

Why does Otabek look like he's packing?

the fuck?

Time to duel

delete

Based, checked, thanks

Packing what? Heat? Good dick? A suitcase?

>minami
>yuuri otaku
does he have a shrine of yuuri pictures like yuuri had of victor?

Are you retarded? A good dick. I doubt he is packing heat. He's a badass biker but I'd hope he doesn't own a gun.

Why would you make me look at this again

But she was right.

I drew photo-realistic older Victor and Yuri

No need for a gun when the dick too bomb

Undoubtedly, remember the way he kept checking out Yuuri?

Uncanny.

This makes JJ look resonable

Reminder that we've only seen Fairy make this face at his favourite t-shirt. This Bike must be some real cool fashion

Very true.

Kojima's boyband is so good

Bike is a great boy with cool punk fashion.

YES

YES

What if he has tattoos but they're not retarded like JJ's?

Sadly, this is all there is. They haven't posted the finished version anywhere.

I don't understand. How do you get a tattoo that's not of a maple leaf?

This is the only Victor I drew.
Tfw your parents make dirty jokes in front of you
I'm a dumbass and misspelled his name

10/10 my international comrade

what are the consensus fetishes that victor and yuuri have

Where the fuck's the MS paint "good" Yuuri? I need it to honour Kazakh's right butt cheek

This picture from our local draw user gives me weird feelings. Something about punk kids doing bad shit and falling in love gives me a so much happiness. Fairy would probably ignore Yakov's phone calls and go out into Barcelona alone with Otabek where they'd ride around and watch the sunset. Very romanchikku.

it's not great but I drew the angry one

I don't think anyone would be able to control them self around him then.

>Fairy would probably ignore Yakov's phone calls and go out into Barcelona alone with Otabek where they'd ride around and watch the sunset. Very romanchikku.

Hold handing
Cuddling
Sightseeing
Romantic dinners
Consensual sex

They would make love while listening to classic rock and nobody can deny me this

>athletes whose livelihoods depend on their physical condition
>smoking

RUINED

Holy kek, my sides.

Foot fetish

I like it. Can never have enough Fairy flipping people off.

They can smoke every so often in moderation and not have it affect them. Pretend it's in the offseason or something.

This triggers me

Victor has a foot fetish

Yuuri has a Victor fetish. If it were anyone else I bet he would even go to the extreme of having his lover dress up as Victor.

>dedushka finds the ashtrays/cigarette packs that yurio has and brings out the belt

Interlocked fingers
Dirty talk
Being cummed inside while crying "d-don't, you'll make me pregnant!"
Really long kisses
Nipple play

>not drawing manlet Kazakh smoking a cig with his 180cm tall Russian mail order bride on his arm

Don't seriously tell me you're this dumb. Athletes smoke, Jesus Christ.

>Otabek buys Fairy a lighter with a skull on it and he thinks it's the coolest fucking thing ever

This is pretty great, user, keep it up!

Not the same user but while some of them do, that's clearly not the majority and those who do are retarded. Stop trying to push that shit as being normal for athletes.

Do only the gold medalists get prize money or something? How come Fairy can buy himself 800 dollar backpacks but his poor old grandfather with a bad back is driving around in this? Looks pretty worn down to me. Why doesn't Fairy buy his dedushka a shiny new car if he loves him so much?

Is Fairy abusing him?

>not a tiger
apply yourself

Very cute!

Tiger print with a badass embossed skull.

>not a tiger skull

A tiger print skull

Some people are autistic with their car. I know several people who refuse to change their old car because it still works perfectly well, despite having the money to buy a newer one.

it's okay, bikefairy actually vape.

>not Otabek just buying him a fucking tiger

Dedushka probably kept it fixed up all these years. Now he's got a bad back, Otabek can take care of it for him.

Viktor has a foot fetish, powerbottom fetish/submission kink, chest/lactation fetish ("If I keep sucking them, maybe one day your milk will come out, my little piggy~"), and I'd also like to think he likes to give a lot of lovebites/hickeys. Yuuri has a dominance kink, loves creampie, has a breeding kink ("Y-You'll get me pregnant if you keep doing that!" "I must be pregnant now..."), and has inverted nipples from when he was pudgier throughout his life and has the hardest time losing weight on his chest, so they're usually inverted. They also both like when Yuuri starts as really dominant in the session but slowly falls apart and becomes a slutty mess by the end.

Yuri gets it from his mother. At least he won't end up a teenage mom like her.

Yes. I am convinced that Otabek is a total dweep for the culture that surrounds classic rock too.

This is the worst suggestion so far. They most definitely do not vape. Yuri probably likes to smell Otabek's fingers where he holds his cigarettes.

I do this, it smells good. Try it sometime.

>inverted nipples
I don't think he was that fat

A wall of text of pure shit taste. That's some feat.

>"y-you'll make me pregnant!"
fuck i don't even like mpreg why is this so hot
imagine yuuri feeling the hot gush of victor's semen pouring inside of him for the first time

Maybe he just loves his car. There's nothing wrong with cherishing your beloved vehicle so long as you continue to maintain it.

he's a hardheaded grandparent that insists he's doing fine with what he has

I'm a cosplayer.
>wear Fairy's leopard print jacket outfit to lecture (I'm a TA) since I was going skating with some other cosplay friends after
>ended up being hella late because suddenly all the weeb students want to talk to me after class

>Otabek gives Yuri a Tiger for his birthday
>Yuri gives Otabek his virginity
>Dedushka tries to figure out where in his shitty Moscow apartment he's going to put a tiger.

>Otabek working on dedushka's car
>Fairy comes home from practice, goes straight to the garage
>Otabek slides out from under the car on his creeper seat to greet him
>they kiss not minding that there's some oil/grease/what have you on Otabek's cheeks

do you think dedushka approves of otabek, or is he still on the fence about him?

Would it be a sin for them to have sex inside of dedushka's car

I like to think that it's really slow and tender despite all classic rock songs being about promiscuity and hardcore sex. Though eventually, Yuri probably wants to be manhandled. I imagine doggy with Yuri's arms getting pulled back is a favorite.

Are you the stamina writefag?

>they donate it to a zoo in their names so that people can enjoy it and the tiger itself will be happier

He's making motorcycle-shaped piroshki's as we speak.

yes

>inverted nipples from when he was pudgier
Is that a thing that happens? I was fat as fuck for most of my life and my nipples aren't inverted. Plus there is stuff you can do to make your nipples not inverted anymore. It's something women do so they can breastfeed.

Kazakh is better than durka durka from the Caucasus. I think he would prefer a Russian girl but Otabek will win him over.

You just know Yuri's into petplay

>mpreg
Yeah no I fucking hate that. I just like the thought of Yuri getting so turned on he feels he might get pregnant for real. Obviously it wont happen though, it's just a kind I like to think they both have.

Because mpreg's not the focus (and it probably wouldn't be as enjoyable if mpreg were actually possible). It's about sexual potency. It's about a dicking so good that it seems, in the moment, to defies the laws of nature.

I wanna see this.