Code Geass

There are rumours that after the intro part in the first episode it focuses on Orange who explains via flashbacks what happened after Lelouch "died". Apparently someone unknown "shared Geass with the world". Whatever that means.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1NIbp1Fy68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gay, but not unexpected

Well where did these rumors originate? Where did you hear them from? You gotta elaborate a bit before discussion can spark.

There are rumours that after the intro part in the first episode it focuses on Xing-Ke and his lovely home live with his his cute wife.

Didn't he die?

He has soap opera disease but he wasn't in any immediate danger of dying.

The PV apparently had Suzaku crashing in an orange grove and then later both Jeremiah and Suzaku running through that orange grove.

Only question is if Anya will play a role.

Probably. He was just about the only character not in the wedding photo.

Reminder that Jeremiah "Loyalty" Gottwald held a knightmare frame at sword point. That is all

That would actually fit. We see him at his farm, he explains whats going, boom zero crashed at his place and episode 1 ends

Fuck, that scene was so badass. It cemented him as best boy.

Apparently Lelouch has a blue Geass eye in the PV, this might the be "shared Geass with the world" thing you're on about? Could be the means to use Geass on the entire world simultaneously or something, or using Geass without eye contact? Just a thought, since it's "shared Geass with the world". But I don't wanna delve into it too much, would much rather just wait for the PV to release and see whats up in it.

PV leak when

Let's also remember that it was the Mordred.

Anyone have a link to the PV?

I hope Lelouch doesn't get the code, that shit on the forehead is ugly as fuck.

If the cart driver theory is right, he'd get it on his throat.

I just hope R3 doesn't go deep into the lore. The last thing we need is some pseudo-intellectual borderline incomprehensible drivel.

What are the chances that Lelouch will get THICC and get some character development hair cut

Blue Geass is nothing more than regular Geass enhanced by the hopes of others and Universal Consciousness to create a miracle fucking Akito explained this.

>Blue Geass is nothing more than regular Geass enhanced by the hopes of others and Universal Consciousness to create a miracle

Hard to see how Zero wouldn't have already had one, given how his whole thing was creating hope in others.

>he watched akito
Kek

Probably one of the best moments of the series.

Orange-kun is the epitome of LOYALTY.

>Blast me closer, I want to hit her with my sword

rumours are rumours, y so serious

but anyway, I guess movie recaps will show out that Lelouch certainly die without doubt, for example Emperor Lelouch's head is cut down by ZERO and shown in museum, then C.C. says that Lelouch has rejected CODE or any other survival methods.
TV series "Lelouch of the Rebellion" had finished and no plan for sequel a decade ago, so the dead or alive about Lelouch could be leaved as "open-ended" story, but the studio has announced "Resurrection" now, the writer who tricked fans many times will throw a curve and let us argue how can Lelouch return.

He's missing the enhancement from the universal consciousness.

When Lelouch fought Charles he should've received Blue Geass when he gave out his final command

>When Lelouch fought Charles he should've received Blue Geass when he gave out his final command

It's almost like some aspects of the world weren't fully thought out right from the beginning.

If they really want to troll us they could make the recap movies totally different. No Euphinator, no R2 timeskip, no fleija, etc.

Lelouch shouldn't show up until the last episode of R3, cliffhanging everyone.

The show will instead contend with Suzaku finally coming to terms with his angst

What's better about the blue geass anyway?

They probably won't delay Lelouch until the end of the season, unless they don't want to sell many BDs of the early episodes. They might cocktease us with him for quite a while though.

>recap movies totally different
Not the first time. Really, all these people bickering about Dead or Alive, I wonder if they even know about other works by Sunrise. Gundam in particular, serve as THE reference for Code Geass and we already have the result in in the form of Zeta's movie.

Have they even started animating the new series yet?

There are no such rumors because they didn't show any episodes, silly rabbit.

>Suzaku fights antagonist
>Is defeated?
>Crashes in orange grove
>What are you doing in my swamp!?
>Suzaku informs Jeremiah that the world is in peril
>Laments that Lelouch isn't here to solve the problem
>Jeremiah reveals that Lelouch is alive
>Both head off to find Lelouch
>Cue Lelouch and C.C. on a camel

I have no idea what to expect.

This actually wouldn't be a half bad way to start it off

There are rumours the first episode is Lelouche fucking CC for 20 minutes.

Wouldn't it be on his hand since that is where Charles had it?

Nun supposedly had the Code on her forehead, so unless she headbutted C.C., the Code is always located in the same place from the original bearer.

These are rumors I can get behind.

Doesn't this blow the whole lid off of Lelouch having a Code? He apparently has a blue Geass, so he can't have a Code.

How the hell did he survive getting skewered? Or is this the whole contract with C.C. for Geass, but received the Code from Charles.

Lelouch has obtained Code Geass.

Recap movies will probably fix this.

I mean, didn't they do that with Princess Lover? I could see it desu.

This is the one that I've seen most people going with. Lelouch has all the shit and also the best girl. Truly he has won

This sequel is going to be hard to write. Lelouche has both Code and Geass achieving ultimate R2 power he'll just roflstomp everything. Hmm, actually, I'd like to see that.

The writers came up with Jeremiah's Geass canceler. They'll probably think of something to counter Lelouch.

Is Jeremiah's Geass a blue Geass or something else entirely?

There are rumors that OP's on Sup Forums have a tendency to talk out of their ass and completely make shit up. I feel they should be investigated

I think they're going to try and make Lelouch unable to use Geass at least for a while, because if he's immortal then his regular power shouldn't be active anymore. They might come up with something else later, if he meets with Jupiter's representative.

>Several years after Code Geass
>Suzaku (Zero) goes for a routine medical checkup, discovers he has terminal Xing Ke-itis and only six months to live with no possibility of a cure
>"Live" command goes into fucking overdrive
>Spends the first two episodes hunting down CC using the Black Knights' resources, and forces her through some coercion to give him a Geass so it'll eventually evolve and he can get a Code to live on
>Suzaku's Geass just so happens to be able to revive the dead
>...Enter Lelouch

This is dumb. You should feel bad for posting this.

I don't think it was all bad, definitely fell apart at the end. Especially since, if Lelouch is going to be making a return, it should be as the man who beat death itself at its own game.

Lelouch had no interest in beating death, though. In fact he spent months specifically planning for his death to be as public and memorable as possible.

I'm working under the assumption that the theory of Lelouch having taken Charles' code while retaining the Geass given to him by C.C. is the canon way of having him not be dead. Before R3's announcement I was perfectly fine with the ambiguity but since we're doing this he'd better have made it on his own wits.

I dunno, I still prefer the idea of him intending to die. Whether he accidentally received Charles' code or whether he's literally resurrected. I like the idea of a weary Lelouch who just wants to end things as quickly as possible so he can fuck off back to his grave already.

Pretty much. Lelouch's bad luck had him get stuck with a Code, making Zero Requiem doomed to fail.

It'd be interesting if they show Lelouch's reaction to surviving immediately after.

I sort of saw it as a "Well shit, I've got Code now." and then that evolving into "With this I can 'die' for the Zero Requiem while still being around to see it through and be sure that people aren't fucking up my vision" Lelouch was nothing if not a planner after all

>Zero Requiem from a first person view
>Screen fades to black
>Screen fades back in to Orange's worried face and Suzaku of the Disapproval standing nearby
>"Fuck's sake, Dad"

The creators said that V.V.'s code was on the back of his neck. So that doesn't seem to be the rule.

That's gotta suck for Lelouch.

C.C. had bangs, V.V. just wore a shirt, Charles had gloves.

Is Lelouch going to have a permanent scarf now?

This could work.

I keep hearing about this PV but is it actually real?

It's a myth.

>Wakes up after being stabbed
>"Suzaku you were supposed to..."
>Suzaku is holding up a mirror, revealing the symbol of code on the back of Lelouch's neck
>"I see, this will complicate things"
>OP starts

Was apparently shown at the anniversary event.

>If they really want to troll us they could make the recap movies totally different. No Euphinator, no R2 timeskip, no fleija, etc.

The studio would not spend so much budget/time on recap movies, minor changes only.
Next project "Lelouch of the Resurrection" should be 5th story of "Code Geass" canon and 2nd story of Lelouch, recap movies are warming up for newbie viewers and some TV series viewers may not go to the recap movies, that will be confusing if recap movies make too many changes, so the sequel must be result of "Emperor Lelouch has been executed by Messiah ZERO"

......wait, can we ensure that the protagonist of "Lelouch of the Resurrection" is Lelouch?
viewpoint character of "The Three Musketeers" is not The Three Musketeers
viewpoint character of "Sherlock Holmes" is not Sherlock Holmes
viewpoint character of "The Phantom of the Opera" is not Phantom
viewpoint character of "The Great Gatsby" is not Gatsby
viewpoint character of "The Legend of Zelda" is not Zelda
viewpoint character of "Char's Counterattack" is not Char
viewpoint character of "Haruhi Suzumiya" is not Haruhi Suzumiya
viewpoint character of "A Certain Magical Index" is not Index

Lelouch should be the focal character of "Lelouch of the Resurrection", but any plot twists cant be written off when the next project just start

But the previous season was called "Lelouch of the rebellion" user-kun.

viewpoint character of "Wuthering Heights" is not Wuthering Heights
viewpoint character of "Infinite Jest" is not Infinite Jest
viewpoint character of "The Bible" is not The bible

>tfw there is not going to be any "All Hail Lelouch" scenes in the new season

What's even the point?

Watching Lelouch and CC raise a family of course

wtf is this star wars?

Don't worry senpaitachi, I got you covered.

I needed this

This guy is made for the Knights of The Round isn't he? I wonder how he will handle a normal knightmare frame equal to the latest models that isn't a meme beyblade.

>How the hell did he survive getting skewered?
It wasn't him who get skewered! It was actually Sayoko disguised as him!

> No Euphinator
> no fleija
>this is what anti-R2 fags actually ask for
Yeah! Let's NOT remove all the useless R1 fillers (like Mao)! Let's remove all the really important plot points instead! Why not make it 100% SoL at this point?

Code Geass :The Code Awakens

No Euphinator could work potentially, if say Euphy finds that her pet project is only going to be limited to Japan and the only way to reform the other Areas and Britannia is by overthrowing Charles. To make it work, Lulu would have to work with her closely, like for a couple of years, slowly indoctrinating her to his view points.

The whole season is basically finding ways to kill Lelouch in the most ridiculous code geassy ways.

Of course with harem antics and yandere Kallen. Also he fucks Milly

I forgot to add in *in front of Rivalz

Reminder: today is 2nd best boy's birthday.

Correction: Lulu is no.1 best boy and girl.
Have you hailed the god emperor today and wished him a happy birthday Sup Forums

>first attempt is they try suzakus knightmare
>all it does is piss lelouch off.

Dont forget to watch his birthday special:
youtube.com/watch?v=A1NIbp1Fy68

I really do hope the third season focuses on the geass subplot rather than just bringing in another random guy who causes another world war.