>packed in a room full of strangers
>do the same thing every day
>eat the same foods every day
>everywhere smells like shit or piss
>terrible medical care
>get taken care of by minimum wage minorities who abuse you
>no one ever visits
>slowly slip into dementia and die
Why the fuck to people do this to their own family members, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=4d8_1507317381
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

boomers get what they deserve

>t. POS millennial

FPBP

Neck yourself faggot.

Ask boomers.

Replace "strangers" and "minimum wage minorities" with "literally no one" and you just described my life.

IF YOU DON'T LET IN IMMIGRANTS THAN WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU WHEN YOU'RE OLD?!?!??!

liveleak.com/view?i=4d8_1507317381

fpbp!

nobody them to be old
they get what you want.

Didn't boomers do this to their parents? In that case they definitely deserve it.

fuck that, if things get that bad i'll go innawoods and an hero. Those places are hell.

In olden times it was customary to take the elderly deep into the woods and leave them to die.

This is sad
My grandma signed power of attorney over to one of my aunts
Aunt threw her in nursing home
Sold all her shit
Put a do not resuscitate order on her
They hang those right over the bed
She would beg my mom to take her home
Mom offered to take her in
Aunt refused
They kept grandma drugged so she wouldn't have energy to do anything but bed and tv
Grandma died in that hole with bed sores
Mom is rightfully terrified of her children
I have a sister who would do the same to Mom

You try and take care of a 200lb 6' 2" 74 year old man who is out of his mind with dementia, can't be left alone for 5 minutes without him hurting himself and/or take off somewhere. Who if they don't know what something is they throw it away. Who forgot he can't walk and tries to get up in the middle of the night and falls, and shits\pisses himself daily.

Do all that AND hold down a job.

At least with dementia they lose their memory and don't know any different. I didn't want to put him in a care facility but if I didn't local laws would find me guilty of abuse or neglect.

You're moron for even asking. Did you even think about it for a minute or two before posting?

your turn is coming up.

/thread

you too cubby, one day you'll be in the same position. enjoy having your ass wiped by somalian niggers.

Dude im so happy both of my grandmothers are able to take care of themselves.

One is 81 years old and blind the other is 90 years old and healthy.

Grandpa is in a home but because he just refuses to take care of himself, but he is loaded so he can afford a nice nursing home.

My mom is a nurse though and really cares about her job. I spent the summers as a kid volunteering at her work and it is honestly the worst shit in the world. Most of the ones in nursing homes need to be euthanized and the few that have their minds just want to die.

i plan on putting my mom in a small house on my property when she cant take of herself. I expect my dad to die in his mid 70s but then again he expected he would die in his mid 30s. so who knows.

its fucked.

not if i kill myself first

why are you a wage slave then? Maybe should have thought twice before you sold your soul to the corporate machine. Might as well throw your parents in a meat grinder.

thats literally the future they voted for and made.
atleast they showed those ebil natseas huh

>wage slave
that's an oxymoron, I guarantee I got more money than you, and I am more than likely going to retire in about 5 years (12 years early).

both parents are now dead.

but you know more than anyone, I just wish I could be around to see what kind of life you crap out.

>tfw I am on track to retire with over a million dollars and there will be robots to take care of me by this time

Like others have said, the past generations that fucked us into this multikulti NWO hellhole can rot away in senior homes. I'm either going to die in a civil war or live long enough to be waited on by robots.

>ship our jobs overseas for cheap shit
>implement feminism
>start drug war which pushes jobs and people to small number of coastal areas, causing $1000 craigslist rooms
>replace us with illegals so we have to go $30k-$100k in debt
>replace us with H1Bs once we finally get out of school
>mock us for being unemployed poorfags

100%. Fuck them all. I don't even want to make it 50.

there it is

Be careful, you might live long enough to experience this bullshit.

and when you are 70 some dumb ass kid is going to blame you and your generation for all the problems in the world. while is wiping off the shit you smeared all over your face.

Boomers unironically fucked everyone else over. Millenials are arguably just as bad, but they don't have the benefit of living in a thriving post war economy

this

The problem with that is...because of what the boomers did, many of us will not live that long. So I guess there is a saving grace to it all.