How was it?

How was it?

All around decent, nothing amazing and the ending could've been much better.

10/10 animekino

Yet another KinoAni masterpiece. The rest of the industry isn't even trying.

Really good. Some changes from the manga which is mainly side character development and rearrangement. Also a different ending. But it doesn't really detract from it too much.

A flop.

No one cares. It got overshadowed by based Shinkai.

Was it better than Love Story?

It was trash.

Try watching an actual good film by a talented director sometime.

Yeah, Love Story didn't fit the themes of Tamako for me, Silent Voice was all perfection

>Love Story didn't fit the themes of Tamako
The waht?

Fucking stop this Sup Forums memes shit.
You need to go back.

Where can I watch it? Beside from traveling to japan and going into the cinema.

Whats the ending instead of ambiguous

this

Travel to other parts of the world where its airing and go into the cinema.

After Shouya leaves the hospital and meets Shouko on the bridge, it cuts to the culture festival where everyone meets up and says their apologies and shit. They then go down to the culture festival. Shouya is walking with his hands over his ears and takes them away, listening to all the people around him. It then shows him looking around and the crosses fall off of everyone's face, he laughs and starts to cry. As he's crying a theme song comes in to play and all of the characters faces flash up on the screen after each other. Then fin and credits.

>Too many characters
>Too little screen time on the main two
>Music wasn´t all that great
>Not enough sasuga
Suffering from the same shit manga did, victim blaming whore being the author self-insert. And cunt megane taking so many pages. MC´s best friend reduced to a walking joke, and the mothers + lil sis took a backseat for his high school "friends".

>victim blaming
time to go back

Damn, so is more shit than the original. Sasuga kinoani.

>Is your own fault that you got bullied
>Because you didn´t get mad and hit me or anyone when we bullied you so hard you wanted to die
>You tried to be nice all the time
>YOU FUCKING BITCH
Yeah you are right, deaf girl should kill herself.

Sorry user I haven't even seen the movie or read the manga

Holy shit Kyoani.

ONE FUCKING JOB..Yet you managed to make it worse instead of improving it.

Now we'll never get a crippled heroine that's decent ever again

You're stupid then.

>ONE FUCKING JOB XDD
fuck off

I thought the point was main girl's flaw was that she was too passive though

Is the movie out with subs yet?
I can't find it anywhere for me to download
please fucking help

It was basically a highlight reel of the big moments from the series. If you didn't read it, you'd be lost. They cut out the boring shit at the end, which was good, but they also cut out the scene with the gum syrup which was one of my favorites. The suicide scene in the movie was really, really well done.

Haha, no. Nothing was more shit than the original ending.

Yes. Only idiots think she's perfect. She's pretty flawed, and the manga and movie both make it apparent.

I think the point the author wanted to get across was the following:

Yeah sure bullies are assholes, but is not their fault. You were acting like such a nice girl, you were the perfect bully target, which honestly is your own fault. If you weren´t such an eyesore and tried to be so nice, you wouldn´t have had to bullied so much.

Seems like a long stretch but, is probably something the author experienced or something. And yeah, she was on the bully side.

If you removed the entire part, the story had a few nice points worth watching.

Nobody says she is.

However that is no justification for others to be dicks

She was not passive though. That was the problem. She tried to make friends, tried to ask questions when she did not understand, tried to participate, tried to be normal. But she stood out, and annoyed a lot of other kids. They felt like she was bothering them, and she even got special treatment. Main point is that kids are real assholes, is also the girls fault for not knowing she was such a pest to others. Should have just be a loner desu.

>Such a weak cunt that she wanted to kill herself
No one is saying she is perfect you retard. Waifu meming are never serious. She wanted to suicide, she got a special place in hell for being wanting to waste her life.

Actually that attitude comes from people who at some point they got called for being shits towards someone else sibthey try to justify their shit behavior by throwing the blame on the bullied one which is part of Japan Culture known as Victim Shaming.

Plenty of people do. Hell one guy went on an autistic rant about it.

Who the fuck are you quoting?

They specifically said she the the epitome of a human being? The ideal, realized in 2D? 100% perfect? Don´t be so autistic, you are probably taking people liking her as people worshiping her. She is a likable main character. She wanted to be friends with her bullies, that is admirable. And honestly, she did nothing wrong. But yeah fuck her for trying so hard right?

>plenty
No, just the usual vocal minority

Yes you idiot, they said her perceived flaws went actually flaws and they were really to make her more endearing, and that she's written to be too flawless.

At what point do we make the distinction between a vocal minority and "there are just a bunch of people who missed the point"?

You care too much about what other group thinks

Torrent when

We're talking about how people perceive a character in discussion on an image board for discussing anime. Do you understand how stupid your statement is given that you yourself are posting here?

BTFO'd by Your Name

>still no confession ending
>keeping the "huh what did you say" shit

Not even worth a stream

Reminder that the pos kancolle movie was rated slightly higher than this.

This movie is flopping garbage so it's no surprise.

If you were in Scotland a few months back

No, you're just too entitled to base your argument on what other says.

>implying
This movie was rated higher than everything not named YN this year. 97% recdemondation rate at showing exit. 4.2 stars on Yahoo JP. This fared even better than GodZilla, OP Gold and High and Low.

It was shit. Watched it. If not for Kimi no Na wa, I would've totally regret going to SLA.

No matter what the movie is like, they really managed to nail the character designs

Learn English, idiot.

Wait really? It did better than Godzilla?

I just want to know whether the key scenes made it in. Stuff like loli Shouko signalling "I want to die", her imouto taking down the photos of dead people, etc.

Most of my favorites were in except "I can get you more". Given that I really liked that one, I was a bit mad.

Yeah this bitches' arguments never make the slightest amount of sense to me, and it really seemed liked the manga was implying she had some kind of a point. Maybe it's a japanese culture thing, but anyone saying that a girl was asking for bullying because she was too nice is just stupid.

Ueno is the worst.

user, one of the big themes in the manga was that no ones actions were painted as black and white, just different shades of grey. Ueno was a bitch and her actions weren't justified, but what she pointed out about Shouko was partially right, specifically how she needed to stop apologizing and bowing at every turn, and needed to actually make an effort to communicate her feelings.

On a side note, the series completely shits on that idea by not having her confess again properly.

She also had an actual point to Shouya when she said that despite all the fucked up shit he did he didn't deserve the years of bullying that happened afterwards.

Is a culture thing. Victim is to blame. I mean people that get bullied to suicide, they are actually referred as trash of society, only causes problem for others. In their eyes, the dude that killed himself, deserved it.

Point is void when she didn´t help him, IIRC she even bullied him too. Also she is bias since she liked the fellow.

made me reminisce about teasing my wife with her deafness when we were kids

>A point is invalid because I don't like the person who made it
You're really stupid.

made me remember fucking a deaf teen and bullying her about it. good times. disable ones are the easiest ones.

>Tamako Market/Love Story is the last non trash thing KyoAni will ever make

sad

>All points are valid no matter what
Grow up kid. Take that kindergarten teaching out of here. I´m saying that a point made by a hypocrite is not worth listening to.

Its not hypocrisy.

You could literally be a druggie shooting Krokadile into your arm and you saying "drugs are the devil" isn't hypocritical if you genuinely wished you weren't a terrible fucking addict.
A coward isn't wrong for saying people should be brave.

Plus going into the specific case she bullied him once cried, and was gonna clean it up (but then she saw Shouko and kinda lost her shit).

Nope, that was shit too. Haruhi and Haruhi movie was the last none shit thing.

If you watch this show as a romance, then that'd be just a mediocre one, but when you consider this as a show all about redemption, then this is something else

Bully victim:
Wishing for all his bullies to all die in his suicide note

Bully:
Wishing that he never bullied a victim to death.

Just an example, but you are saying both wishes has a point right? Fuck no.

A druggie that kicked drugs are spending his life telling people to not take drugs, or a druggie that is still using telling people to not take drugs. Who do you listen to? Who´s point do you take seriously?

A points validity depends on who is making the point. Is like the first thing in critical thinking we learned in middle school. Dont be a dumb sheep.

The druggie who's still shooting up isn't wrong. The fact that he can't beat his addiction isn't a point against the what they're trying to preach.

A coward who runs away and lets everyone die has every right to say "People should be brave and help others" the inability of a person to do something doesn't take away from their point that that something should be done.
Nor a vegan saying "fuck we're trapped in a deserted island give me that canned meat" a hypocrite. You can think eating meat is wrong but you can think that not wanting to die is better.

Also
>Bully victim:
>Wishing for all his bullies to all die in his suicide note

>Bully:
>Wishing that he never bullied a victim to death.

Has nothing to do with hypocrisy it's not hypocritical to regret your actions. Nor is it hypocritical to wish your enemies dead. You can say its wrong but hypocrisy is morally neutral.

Nor does that even relate to where this started as the question of Ueno having a point saying "Hey Shouya you didn't deserve the shit treatment you got" the fact that she bullied him too doesn't change her message. Hell she knows he didn't deserve, its why she keeps trying (and failing) to apologize to him.

The source doesn't matter, you fucking idiot. Only the validity of the statement does. If a chain smoker says smoking is bad and an oncologist tells you to smoke a pack a day, the smoker is still right.

The problem is the explicitly stated romantic subplot.

Is this bait or are you actually retarded?

Haruhi is fucking garbage.

So how many yens it generates for box office?

Reviews wise it did. Godzilla was a box office monster though.

It should end up in 2.4 Billion Yen if it ends up before New Years.

Honestly I didn't even realize there was a Kancolle movie.

The KanColle movie flopped hard.

Was it good, and did it have CGshit? This will determine if I watch it.

Damn I love Nishiya

>insults and deflection
Good job retard

How do you know it's a Sup Forums meme unless you're from Sup Forums?

Worse, it had Fubuki and Abyssal Fubuki

But no CGshit? I might watch it, then.

It had that too.

Then dropped

Best shit Ive seen in a while