Why do gr*ngos get so triggered by this?

Why do gr*ngos get so triggered by this?

We're just taking back our stolen land.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you want war you can have war

please no, no more fat people

>start a war
>lose the war
>get almost all of your country occupied by the people you lose the war to
>they give the rest of it back and pay for the comparatively sparsely populated northern territories
>claim it was stolen

Fuck Mexicans, fuck Mexico, fuck you.

youre even fatter than we are...

Turnabout's fair play.

>texas and california
i have zero problems with this

Why are Mexicans just subhuman trash?

Watch apocalypico by Mel Gibson to see how Mexicans ancestors behaved.

Mexicans are based and honorary whites
kys

we missed the invasion, if you guys jump higher and wave your hands in the air then mayeb we'll start shooting you, idk

>We're just taking back our stolen land.

After we improved it.

Fuck off, Carlos.

Because you don't want Mexican triumphs or Mexican systems of government, you want American benefits and an American welfare system taking care of your every need like a parasite.

You only wave the Mexican flag because your mom yelled at you in Spanish and because your skin is brown. You have no pride for your country at all because if you did, you would stay home and fix your embarrassment of a country.

You're taking back your land just like you're keeping your women, right?

>stolen

you got your pathetic burrito midget pushed in and you still aren't over it.

Mexico sold that land to the US. It is our. However you are a nation of thieves. The only good spic is a dead spic

>no "MORE"

I don't know if you're stupid user

>sell your land
>white man prospers on it
>whaaa, we want our land back

fuck off shmol

>taking back

I'm still here and there is nothing you can do. What are you going to do? Fucking deport us to Europe? I hope so

Man I fucking love mexican food

but you have grottos and ghettos in nearly every damn city in the country

And they are shitty as fuck

Mexico does not deserve southern California

SoCal makes the culture of the planet. Disney. Blizzard. Record Labels.

You cannot handle any of these things.

A far more likely scenario is the USA taking over Mexico

Asiatic Indians stole it from the first Nations Si-Teh-Cah.
Luckily Iberians won it back. and even under the Papal Bull of 1493 it is still ours.
Shove that treaty of Guadelupe Hidalgo up your ass pochos.

>stolen

you lost that land in a war that you never learned about because you were too busy sucking dick instead of paying attention in history class.
the only reason you didn't lose all the land is because there was too many mexicans in the land south of the rio grande so we didn't want it

>stolen
I'm sorry, who let Anglo's settle in their land? Oh that's right, Mexico. Who killed US troops defending their newly acquired territory? Oh that's right, Mexico. Who let themselves get BTFO of an entire section of the continent? Oh that's right, Mexico. I will say that showing mercy was our mistake. We should have been more worried about the sheep instead of the other actual predators of the world.

You can have Cali, good luck taking Texas back though, pack a lunch.

We should've swept south and left the entirety of Mexico a barren wasteland devoid of life.

get back here juan and stop being a pussy just because mexico got it's ass kicked back then

I think he would know how to speak his native language. What he said was grammatically correct. And the statement is true, Mexico beats the US in the Obesity index by .2%

It would literally just be more drug cartel safe spaces. Fuck off spics.

Please take Ontario with you. I do not want to live in Canada

MANIFEST DESTINY BITCH

>1 post by this ID
SAGE

You're thinking too small.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Stolen LAND. you said it yourself you dumb fucking spic. WE STOLE FUCKING LAND. If you can even call it steeling. What youre STEALING are fucking cities and infrastructure. Do you get that spic? I got no problem with you taking the land. Take as much fucking dirt as you want. But the cities my people built are FUCKING MINE. you got that you brown bastard?

>WE WUZ AZTEKZ
why do m*xicans do this

>1 post by this ID

sage

Bitch please

this would be amazing omg

Mexico signed a treaty (Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo) giving the US that land

>Implying
youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c

The only trigger I'm experiencing is the urge to shoot beaners.

Because then you'd just run into the part you don't have. Just like you do now.
You see, the stupidity of your assertion is so mind boggling retarded, we can't help but be triggered.
The fact that MANY of your Mexican people hold this view, proves to me that your half breed race must be so inferior, and so stupid, it's no wonder Mexico is a rat shit hole.

Stolen=/= lost territory because you went full retard and got raped in war
Listen Juan if you keep coming it's not gonna be ice coming for you but a 556 to the head you dirty spic

shut up CHI

thanks, amigo. and they say civic nationalism doesnt work!

If it was conquered in a war, it's not stolen, it's fucking conquered. If it was, you guys would have to give it back to natives you first stole it from anyway

>>We're just taking back our stolen land.

Who did you steal it from, vato?

Nah, that's too much for now. but maybe over the course of several centuries. Personally, I think the borders map wise look best with just Mexico.

if you take California you can keep the rest

So they're just conquering it back then?

Edit : apparently it was rightfully bought, so that's solves the problem

Personally I love the borders with both Canada and Mexico

Good luck with that

leave us texas take the rest.

It appears to be going well so far. Texas and California are already theirs so far as I know.

Damn, that wall cannot come soon enough

>Good morning students and faculty,
>If I could have your attention please.
>As you may, or may not know,
>Principal Cambell will not be here for the >rest of the week due to a throat >infection.
>Leaving me, assistant principal Dunbar,
>as the school's lone administrator for >the next few days."

"Though the policies set forth by Principal Cambell will remain the same,
there will be some additional regulations you must also follow."

"Number one -
smoking outside the administration building will only be allowed during lunch periods."

"Number two -
the girls' showering facilities will be moved from the locker room into my inner office where I can watch the girls wash their breasts and buttocks while I play with myself."

"Number three -
while showering, none of the girls will be allowed to snicker or laugh at the size of my genitalia.
Eye contact with me is also prohibited."

"Number four -
girls are encouraged to wash each other freely as I build towards orgasm."

"Number five -
while i am ejaculating, the boys gymnastic team must undress each other
spread eagle in front of me and satify each other orally until I have completed ejaculating."

"Finally, rule number six -
any student caught writing grafitti or defacing school property will be automatically suspended,
unless they are masturbating."

"If you have any questions about these new regulations,
I will be in my office spanking it with a thumb up my ass."

Why are you so eager? Didn't your government promise them amnesty or something?

Dear blanket butt,

You are too drunk to remember that you sold it all for a bottle of Jim Beam, a wad of tobacco and a half used pack of zig zags.
You have to get up early tomorrow to go and get your free meal at the white mans church, because you haven’t hunted since 1842. Now shut the fuck up, before the reservation police have to come and put you in rehab again.

The All North America look does pretty nice, I will be honest; if you've ever read an Alternate History before, S.M. Stirling's Draka series had that occur.

Well honkys are very entitled even when it doesnt belong to them.
Pedro breed many take over and reck shit up.
Aztlan when

Looks like a good world to live in

U git out jewed....then take midwest

With pollution genocide n fagism

>stolen land
you lost it in a fucking war because your irrelevant country has never not been a complete dogshit hellhole
the fact that a quarter of your population had to flee to the white man's land because you're too incompetent to run a country should speak volumes by itself.

im 99% sure if mexico claimed that land as theirs the spics would be the first to revolt because they came here to get the fuck away from you pieces of garbage.

Chief Butthurt is mad that when his people tried to scalp and rape white people they shot back. Then they built a railroad on their sacred empty land and killed all their buffalos, all while paying chinks and niggers to shoot at them too. fuck indians. why do we still call them indians? because they are all dead anyway so who cares.

basketball american pretends he is not entitled as he spends welfare on internet to shit post in a land that is even less his than ours. ooga booga

>SE USA becomes Mexico
>Everyone but Mexican criminals leaves
>All the rich people in Hollywood and Silicon Valley get kidnapped and/or beheaded
>all the drug problems in those areas increase exponentially
>all the decent hard-working people leave because Mexico now has absolutely no infrastructure
>SE USA becomes Mexican shithole. Crops left to rot in the sun. Public works left to crumble. Utilities abandoned.
>decent hard-working Mexicans still trying to escape north for a better life.

Why would you?

>However you are a nation of thieves

Says the country that spent nearly a third of its history invading countries and subverting governments.

>56%
tik tok, the clock is ticking mutt, enjoy the time you have left.
>burgers seriously thought all the shit they have done wouldn't have repercutions.

Well they cant hunt cuz u overhunted them.
Pigskins are locusts

Called being fair

>Why do gr*ngos get so triggered by this?
>We're just taking back our stolen land.

No you aren't. Wasn't stolen, and you aren't getting it back. Now fuck off.

And nigskins are just excrement.

/thread

Why the fuck is Argentina sticking its nose in this. How about you concentrate on getting those Islands back from UK first.

>Spaniards steal land from natives
>English rightfully take the land and actually do something productive with it
>Mexilards actually think they have any right to seize this land that was never theirs
ROFLMAO

>With pollution genocide n fagism
All of that can be described with one word: niggers.

You realize mexicans hate niggers more than whites do. Do you think they will support your retarded jungle asses like we did? No you'll be slaves again to a people who used to eat hearts and kick heads off of pyramids. That they actually built unlike you larping kangz.

Taco thinks the world will be a better place when the USA is gone and he has no one to protect him

You have to go back, paco

>mexishits and niggers are equal
pablo cried that night

Not really. Where do you live to be so ignorant of beans?

Why do you need it? They can't even manage current Mexico. You think an influx of 50 million angry white people and niggers is going to help? Oh, and good luck taking care of the Native Americans, you can dole out the welfare to them from now on. Fucking Mexican piece of shit. The Spanish Empire fell, the Mexican Empire fell, and Mexico is a failed state built out of unwanted, unloved mongrel people.

Mexicans > niggers

Because they were

Mexicans are the only ones who fantasize about taking over the US because that's what it is, fantasy.
The US could easily take over Mexico, but why would we? Even Mexicans don't like Mexico.

It was Mexicans whom wanted away.

>how mexicans would pay welfare to the hungry kangz

>taking back the land (which was desolate outpost in the nascent Mexican State) via mooching off the white man's money and all he created
Wew ese

>white came from africa
>act like they own Europe
*laughs in islam

50 million angry ARMED white people. And yes, the Natives in my area fucking hate Mexicans.

>Brasil owning Uruguay
lol no, every uruguayan hates those monkeys.

Jew is the greatest enemy.

Stern, but fair.