It's still the weekend, keep working on those assignments!

It's still the weekend, keep working on those assignments!

First, for procrastinating!

That guy from the USA, I've got you don't worry.

oh thank god.

thank you sir! Ro from CA

about yesterday's stream, I still need to work on my cards some more but I still welcome any questions if you need any tips for you cards.

good luck!

SC from Japan
MA from Mexico

I sent out your cards on Friday, I hope they make it to you in time!

Remember NOT to open your presents before Christmas!

What if we are traveling out of town?

Then open them later!!

>USA

fuck

Almost done with my card, but now my hand is all cramped up from coloring. I'm hoping to be able to send it tomorrow though. I'll let my user know it's been sent.

me right now

>no words in body
you tried

>tfw sneaking sweets from your recipient's gift
I only took a few chocolate-covered pretzels

AC of AL here updating on my cards.
3/5 done and working on my 4th card right now.

Jacob of CA
DO of Switzerland
AZ of GA
KC of FL
NP of OH

If I get done with them all by midnight then I will send them out on Monday. If not, then Wednesday.

I'm not posting initials and you can't make me.

fatass

Finally able to send my cards today. MP from Chile, MW from Canada, and SH from FL, I hope you guys enjoy the cards I did. Although they pale in comparison to the cards of drawfags and the like, they're still filled with as much love.

TYH from SG, I've sent your package as well, but please check first the letter inside before you get disappointed.

mother has a horrible habit of opening things that aren't hers. at first glance I noticed a book and sour gandies? legit.I can't wait for the 24th. ngh.

JCG from VA thank you bro, you are a true gentleman. if you'd like an illustration from me as a sign of my gratitude I'd love to create one of your waifu.

cheers mate, your 3 packages left me speechless.

I spent 74.99 on my secret santa AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME.

That's a bunch of mentions, wow.
In previous years there have been two BGs though so I'm sure at least some of those aren't for me. I don't remember if I ever saw the other post in the threads, but I hope he's still participating.

God I sure hope no one at USPS knows japanese... I wrote some things on the box that would make them search it for sure...

>stiff haven't finished my cards
Just kill me

Ganbare user! I'm right there with you, but I'm not sleeping till mine are done.

I just realized the delicious absolute territory Santa Loli rocks.

Thank you! -MW
Also, I had Chile-user two years ago. Glad he is still doing it.

>mfw doing Chile's card right now.

>People using my thread even though I fucked up with the namefield
T-thanks

>/ss/ thread
>no /ss/
Fuck you

I had some tasty chocolates in my shelf reserved for my card anons and I recently found out that my dad had eaten them all over the course of two weeks when I opened the box and saw a single chocolate left.

Daw

It's all about that thigh gap.

What did you write?

違法 and 警告

But then I crossed it out and wrote "safe!" underneath it.

All it takes is one Chinese guy without a sense of humor

I'll be 祈る for you user

>Get new printer that says it can print on cardstock
>I guess I got the wrong kind of cardstock because it doesn't print
>While changing the paper back, keeps giving a "tray not closed" error
>long story short a piece of the tray broke off, a piece which the printer used to sense if it was open or closed

At least it's still under warranty. Question now is how do I get my cards printed off? I've never used a Kinkos before, and apparently the only things around here are Fed Ex printers. Any tips?

Just reposting this since I post it when the thread got archive.

go the the Kinkos, since it's also the FedEx. Ask them if you can use your paper, play with their machine, ask them for help if you can't figure it out. Bring an SD or USB stick, it's simpler than using your phone.

This is going to sound really hick, but they're not going to stop me from printing cards off due to having copyrighted characters on them, are they? Also, do they have a template to use for cards, or do I need to have t hat set up beforehand? Sorry for all the questions.

Nah, none of them are going to give a shit what you're printing. Just tell them it's original work for Christmas cards if they even bother to ask.

It's going to print exactly the way you have it set up to print. So if you're printing the front of the card only, it needs to make up 1/2 of one side so you can fold it down the middle.

I would just go in and ask, and not worry about the copyright.

Alright, I'll have to try this out then. Thanks for the help!

Remember that it's okay to open your cards as soon as you get them.

Ed from MI

It is safe to open the brown box when it comes! one is a bag of simple things but the presents that matter are all wrapped!

P.S. I also hope you've got the tracking number I sent to santa loli to send to you. if you're even here

The only thing stopping me from getting a daki and lewd case is the time the case would arrive, a whole month after the pillow

Well, that gives you time to get used to sharing your bed with someone else.

I went and made cookies, but they're peanut butter, a warning on the outside should be enough to stop user from getting killed by me right?

Why not ask your user in thread or via email?

>Not attempting to murder your anons with bad taste

Might as well I guess,
KK of PA
KW of NY
DF of WA
Are you going to die if you get near peanuts? Also gifts going out sometime this week I guess.

They have acceptable taste so I'd feel bad about that.

I'll have everything shipped this week. Just need to finish some cards that I've been procrastinating on.

A lot of FedEx Kinko's locations also have a self service printer that you can load with your own paper and not have too with about talking with anyone else or asking about copyright.

*have to worry

>extremely bad at drawing
>do a drawing anyway
>finally semi-satisfied with draft
>do the inking
>hand goes unsteady while doing the smile

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

My horo is going to have the dreamwork face.

Not letting this thread die until I finish my cards.

Shit.Well you've still got a couple more packages coming, probably after christmas (SAL). I hope your mother likes lewd.
I don't have a waifu mate, my heart is too fickle.

Finish them faster then.

I believe in you, user.

Oh man, was it the navy SEAL copypasta in moon? Or maybe some bitter, angry homoerotic rambles? God speed.

Ah, that reminds me. Those 3 packages are safe to open if she hasn't gotten into the gift wrap. Do partake of the candy, but make sure to brush your teeth afterwards. It is imperative that you do.

Fuck, I ended up falling asleep instead of finishing the cards. I will have to send them on Wednesday. Please forgive me.

>less than 3 weeks before christmas
>haven't sent the package yet

Three cards done! Two more to go.

Hell, maybe I can actually ship them out today.

I did it, lads! All done, just have to mail them!

I actually caught the thread before it achieved.

I've been lurking and while I'm not posting initials, TEXAS people from last thread can possibly chill. At least one of you isn't getting grinched.

For one of my anons, I'm using my 3D printer to print something damn fine off for their exquisite taste and by exquisite taste I mean they literally only put early 2k toonami shoot-em-up's where there's no merch available it's just taking awhile to print off all the pieces, but it's almost finished.
I don't think I've seen anyone 3D print anything before here. I live in a more populated US city, so people always do it over here, creatively and technically, but is it uncommon elsewhere?

I haven't ever met anyone that just casually 3d prints things in a print shop in my yurop country, or even heard of a 3d print shop at all. My university has a few advanced printers though.

Thank god. The thread can die now.
See you all next weekend.

Bye user. Remember not to bump this thread with pointless replies.

I posted a few weeks ago that I was going to do custom 3D prints for anons, but I never got around to it. Out of curiosity, what program do you use? I use Rhino, which is great for mechanical objects, but not so with character modeling.

AR from Canada
AZ from GA
Your cards have been sent. expect them in 4-7 days.

Don't open if you put tiger mask down.

I'm debating whether I should do the mouth or not. I was thinking of just putting merry Christmas there instead.

Nice design. BUT THOSE FUCKING EDGES!! Get a sharp xacto knife, and re-cut all those edges back half an inch. When you re-cut it, don't gouge out the foam core like you're cutting a ribeye steak with a fucking spoon. Instead make 3 to 4 shallow cuts as the blade passes along the line, and your cuts will be clean every time.
I'm angry because I want you to succeed.

The paper was a lot thicker than I thought it'd be and I just wanted to get everything cut out and glued down before I started fucking with the shape. I guess I have to dig around for my xacto knife for a final clean up.

Already sent my cards and my gift. It's better to be early than late.

Whose order hasn't arrived yet? If it arrives soon I hope you anons send it via express shipping.

TW from UK
DW from Germany
BB from Netherlands
VA from France
And SB from Germany

Your cards were shipped today and should arrive soon enough.

>SB
Fuck yes.

Oh. Unless those initials are really common, then
I shipped your gifts today and will be sending you the tracking number via santaloli as soon as the order is in the tracking system.

I've made 4 gifts and posted the initials three times and not a single user has responded.
Is it likely they will grinch somebody else?

Pretty sure I'm the only one with those in my country, or at least I was last year.
I'll go F5 my inbox, thanks man.

Looks like you got crossboarders for your assignments.

kana captcha for /ss/

Is your waifu Crab?

Might just be really hard for them to catch the threads. I've been working nonstop since Halloween, my only day off since then so far has been Thanksgiving, so I've been having trouble getting into the threads, though I have seen one confirmed card for my initials, maybe it's the same for them.

On that note, TJ of GA, your gift should be on its way by the weekend, hope it gets to you on time.

JS of MA and CK of GA, I'm behind on your cards, but I think I'll throw in some goodies to compensate, sorry pals, I didn't expect to be working so much.

>meant to put parcel in the mail after work today
>Forgot to throw it in the car when leaving the house for work this morning

Fugg

Just drive home after work and pick it up user, the post office stays open until like 9pm in most places.

Just mail it tomorrow user. There's still time for it to make it.

Where the heck do you live with a post office that stays open until 9pm?
The one close to me is 8am-4pm, and the one downtown is 8am-5:30pm. I have to go on Saturdays before noon to mail a package.

Even here in Germany the post office stays open until 20:00, where the fuck do you live?

Got my first card today!

Thanks TF of NY for the card and all the extras! Wow, I was so surprised. I'm not really too familiar with any of these series, but I'll check them out! Also, I can read moon, so I appreciate the manga!

Not sure if he will see this post, but I'll post on the weekend thread in case it's missed.

>still no initials
I'm getting worried. At least my assignment received his gift.

Yes

Then at least one of those is definitely you. Expect a card soon.

WV, in the states. ;_;
It's like they picked the hours to be annoying for employed people.

merry christmas fellow crab friend

JS of WA you won't get grinched, sending gifts out on Friday or Saturday depending on work schedule.

>2 weeks before christmas
user!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas
Apparently I don't have a santa crab so this'll have to do.