these are all correct
have another shiteating china

>skipping rei
S H I T T A S T E

too much autism

RETRACT

Chinatsu is a good girl

>implying
when there's a girl as shit as chinatsu in a series even bland akari becomes a top tier girl

I'll bet chinatsu isn't a nazi though

This ugly bitch.

asuka is much worse

who is dis

This little shit right here.

close
referring to green

DELET

china posters pls go

>hypocrite
>liar
>moeblob
>nosy

Do not be mean to Chinatsu-chan

It's joke.

That's not trapgirl.

Chinatsu is actually BEST girl

I've never come across another "heroine" who gets such little screentime. She merely exists to remind readers she's still with Koyomi and thats it.

Being a dumb cunt is what makes her entertaining. And it's also what would make raping her more satisfying. Worst girl is always plain-ass glasses girl and Yuru Yuri is no exception.

Only useful for her money and keeping plebs from Ritsu

Do not be mean to my sisteru. She is a sweet girl.

I was just thinking how hard it would be to make Kyouko worse, then you went and made her a meganekko. Disgusting

She should've stayed dead.

So if this girl came up to you and wanted to give you a hug, you would refuse her? I don't believe that.

Maybe if I wasn't already hugging her senpai

So you like Mami? I do not think she would like it if you said bad things about Kyouko.

I suppose you're probably right I just needed an excuse to use that trip

YOU'RE RIGHT

How it could be a worst GJ-bu?

Oh. I was wondering why someone who hated Kyouko would take the time to make a trip like that.

Indeed, I was primarily searching for Mami-san and Bebe themed trips, but got carried away with regex. Kyouko just happened to be the only character to get a match in the "fuck" pattern I'm still deciding which to use, if any, but I finally found a use for my 1060

This x1000. The only character so shitty she makes cat seem decent.

Okay, well I think we should let this thread go back to its topic now. Wait for a Madoka thread.