Why do people on here believe ancient Egyptians were white?

According to a recent DNA test

the three ancient Egyptians differ from modern Egyptians by a relatively larger Near Eastern genetic component, in particular a component found in Neolithic Levantine ancient…Finally, we used two methods to estimate the fractions of sub-Saharan African ancestry in ancient and modern Egyptians. Both qpAdm35 and the f4-ratio test39 reveal that modern Egyptians inherit 8% more ancestry from African ancestors than the three ancient Egyptians do, which is also consistent with the ADMIXTURE results discussed above. Absolute estimates of African ancestry using these two methods in the three ancient individuals range from 6 to 15%, and in the modern samples from 14 to 21% depending on method and choice of reference population…

So a mostly Middle Easterners background with 6-15% sub-Saharan ancestry? (Based on DNA tests of 3 individuals, if that's really a big enough sample size to conclude anything from.) That's white in the eyes of this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUSTRE7704PB20110801
stormfront.org/forum/t1197505/
dienekes.blogspot.com/2011/08/igeneas-king-tut-claims.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharaonism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So much for the one drop rule I guess.

their DNA got muddied eventually with niggers towards the end, but prior to that, no one sees ancient egyptians as white in the sense you're thinking about. we think of them as "white" in the broad Caucasoid sense, because they were.

According to this test their DNA was always "muddied with niggers."

No...the mud made Man...everything else is a disappointment.

>So a mostly Middle Easterners background with 6-15% sub-Saharan ancestry? (Based on DNA tests of 3 individuals, if that's really a big enough sample size to conclude anything from.) That's white in the eyes of this board?

maybe 6-15% is "black" because it isn't worthy of being white, but claiming that as accomplishment for the black race is silly

no one believe these get out

Jewish lies. The ancient Egyptians were white.

better question is who were and where they came from the first north african?

Because who else has created unique culture and demonstrated the organization to pull that off?

a

good proof on that (((DNA test))) there, champ

At least they weren't niggers, Nigger

their art speaks for itself
they were a mixed lot.

WE

They were about as white as north-africans can be, which is still more than Dindu'Nuffins.

they had a caucasoid skull and european heritage.
not white, but not niggers either

I miss these

I miss when I could Google it....

The founders of Ancient Egypt were from Central Asia, just like R1b/R1a European White Man.

They introduced wheat, barley, and allium(onion, garlic, leek) crops to Africa.

For fucks sake... just read about their diet. Read about their farming. Read about their livestock.

You don't have to be a genius to figure it out.

The first Ancient Egyptians were White/Turkic as fuck.

Same user, same

More of an admixture of Mediterranean and people of the region where they settled. Sub-saharan wouldn't be intermingled with them genetically until far later on. It would be more Hamitic populations than African.

I dont care what colour they were, makes no difference to me or you

So now Turks are white?

It's interesting how the definition of white grows so much when the topic is ancient civilizations.

white isn't a race it's a purity test retard

Can we turn this shill thread into a nigger hate thread? I'll start
>be me, boyfriend works at a bar
>don't drink but show up to support my man
>degenerates everywhere
>nigger starts to talk to me
>attempt to be nice just for the sake of it being my boyfriend's workplace
>nigger gets too close, say I have a boyfriend
>turn around to walk away but he grabs my hips
>starts to lift up my dress
>plshelp.jpeg
>everyone is drunk and retarded
>see bouncer, immediately jump forward and grab his arm

tl;dr, had to stop boyfriend from beating up nigger and nigger was banned from the bar

So a person with 6-15% black blood can be considered white?

Usually the debate I see among WN is if black blood is a curse forever, or if black blood gets absolved once its down to the 1/128 or 1/256 level.

yeah and it's funny how you can just claim whatever and appropriate them because really no one knows anything about ancient egyptians

WE WERE KINGS U FILTHY MUTT

They were semetic mostly... what most nordcuckists forget is they burn like shit in the sun and most of them wont tan at all because they lack the melanin producing component...living in the cold and dark north will do that to you otherwise ignore such posts as they in turn are fucking retarded claims and even more than WE WUZ black supremacists.

reuters.com/article/us-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUSTRE7704PB20110801

they probably weren't white but much is yet to be discovered

That's my point. It is kind of pathetic how Nords stretch their own definitions of white to retroactively claim ancient Mesopotamians. Egyptians, and even Chinese. (According to one thread on stormfront I recently read.)

We wuz Chinese!

stormfront.org/forum/t1197505/

That is just one KANG and i isnt impossible he was celtic...actually there is a theory celts originated in the middle east and went north gradually so it isnt impossible that is why they share the DNA.

No wonder people dont take us seriously L o L next thing you know they will go full BLM and claim the Ottomans were actually white!!!!!

You have to be a complete idiot to believe those Tut European DNA claims. Read this article.

dienekes.blogspot.com/2011/08/igeneas-king-tut-claims.html

>me me me me me me me me me

It's not even a picture of me, so nice meme
You'd think someone with that meme flag would be enraged
Do you enjoy niggers attempting to rape a white, Christian woman?

No but you tried to make the thread about you, you dumb fuck. This is why women shouldn't vote.
Stop projecting these rape fantasies, no one wants to rape your sorry ass.

Lol

If I had a rape fantasy, I'd want it to be a white man, not Jamal. You're such a sad cuck
>nobody would want to rape me
Well, I have blonde hair and light eyes, so I am desirable to any race, but apparently I'm not to someone with a Nazi meme flag. I tried starting a nigger hate thread with a personal experience and you turned it into an autistic sperg out just because VUGYNA. I'm all for hating women as well, but clearly this goes deeper than gender with you. I bet my left arm you're a single, skinny fat cuck who believes the friend zone exists.
>pic related

So you hate women as well as racial minorities?

Only a rational person would

Because I am, dummy. And we were. Google copts.

t. direct descendent of ancient egypt.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharaonism

stop responding to lazy shill threads
polite sage

No one actually claims they were white. The claim is that they are not black like niggers like to claim