Soyboy is fucking TRIGGERED!

Take a look at this guy's response to PJW about how soy reduces testosterone in men. THEN FUCKING LISTEN TO HIS SOYBOY VOICE HAHAHA

We need a soyboy choir, to be quite honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=qnPcefBIbec

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gF1D6d6dCKU
youtube.com/watch?v=Sqvx8yeMM3E
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886998002724
youtube.com/watch?v=c4LbafuDmI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He sounds like a woman with that inflection.

Oh great more about this jew

>give me free publicity joseph watson.

>Baby face
>that voice

He lost already just by posting a video.

He may have some soy gains but he looks and sounds like the gayest nigger in the world.

What an American looking mongrel. Why does he have a Canadian accent?

Because he's Canadian.

>shirt says happy/healthy
>uses steroids

no you aint soyboy

fucking gross. this what a mixed race looks like?

>can barely bench 225lbs
>steroids
No

he's vegan. he is by definition not healthy.

be a meat boy, have the arteries in your penis collapse, no more red voters because none of you can bread or live long enough

The way his ancillary glamour muscles are shaped and the extreme leanness indicate he is on roids. His physique is really weird though. Its like there is nothing there of an substance, only size in weird places. I guess roids+soy are a strange combination.

>no-one reproduced before soy products

Is he right, Sup Forums?

This entire video is fucking hilarious

The vegan cuck sounds more like a female and Lauren Southern.

He literally sounds like a woman. He's also the most feminine "bodybuilder" I've ever seen.

>Why does he have a Canadian accent?
Guess.

pjw should know all about soy, since he's a homosexual stickman

>Buffbro that's entire shtick is that he's vegan and eats soy

>Has the vocal tenor of a fucking hairdryer and for a black male is only just barely shredded despite countless hours of gym work

Results speak for themselves. This guy might just be the Soyboy emperor. He needs to be examined to fully understand the effects of soy on the male body.

many infowars shit has soy, it is how I found out I was allergic to the additive. It made me itch all day. It is in their shake mix too. i can eat / drink some kinds of soy but I hate it anyways.

>tmw "Soy life yoghurt" looks more like "Goy life yoghurt"

mixed race people always have trouble understanding patterns and bell curves

>high girl voice
>soft round baby face
>canada, the soy nation

I just want to point out that this is what real vegan gains looks like
youtube.com/watch?v=gF1D6d6dCKU

This guy is incredibly buttblasted

Why does he look like this?

i'm like 99% sure that he trained for like 10 years and thats all the muscle hes got

Quick rundown on Vegan Gains:
-happy his grandfather died because he wasn't vegan
-castrated
-incidently, he's also for forced castration
youtube.com/watch?v=Sqvx8yeMM3E (Gypsy warning)
-nearly killed his dog by putting it on an all vegan diet.

He sounds like a Canadian woman, specifically. "I think he feels confident aboat this because..." Canada was a mistake.

well he's a nig, hanging from trees all day built up his biceps a bit there

>888
checked

>be vegan
>don't even eat multiple onions per day and eat soy instead
How do you fuck up this bad

Holy shit, is that actually him? He has absolutely no fucking concept of the importance of proportions. His biceps are impressive, everything else looks like he didn't even try.

Jesus fuck. That exercise always makes me think their elbows are just gonna snap

>castrated
no, wat

Both are fags

look at his fucking neck and traps

...how does he have those biceps, but no chest or triceps?
that shouldnt even be possible.

That's a big nose.

What the fuck, his biceps are ripped but his neck, lower arms/hands and especially his pencil skull make him look like he's straight out of Auschwitz

That wasn't funny until a couple of minutes in when I realised it wasn't an LGBT spokes person talking... then it was hilarious because I genuinely thought he was a gay rights fairy.
He sounds like Qiagmires Dad/Mum

He sounds exactly like you expect. A feminine beta male faggot. Pretty obvious he took steroids to counter the massive amount of soy he eat, just look how quick he is to anger and turn to violence. Pretty clear symptoms of steroid abuse.

>Quagmire.

So this stupid term came from PJW, the guy who likes he desperately wants to suck your cock in every video?

This is your hero and example of masculinity?

rare

guess you don't know some /fit/ regulars

PJW stole the content for his video from Sup Forums. His video is just screencaps of Sup Forums threads and tweets that have been passed around Sup Forums for weeks.

Its hilarious because alot of these faggots don't know how to take steroids properly and make themselves even more feminine. I watched one of my childhood friends basically turn into a woman even on low dose.

Nick V? Is that you?

So if I binge on estrogen supplements for several weeks then go cold turkey, will I transform into He-Man?

holy fuck quit leafing around. he didn't make the term, lurk moar.

>fucking leaf

Soy doesn't make you a pussy, it's a sign of being a pussy.

I actually like vegan gains more than pjw

There is only one way to find out.

Into the incinerator with this trash

Even fucking prenatal vitamins have soy in them. What the fuck.

Lol. Vegans have higher testosterone levels than the average male. Statistical fact.

Red meat is a carcinogen.

Cholesterol clogs arteries and is the ONLY associated risk factor for heart disease.

By all means keep pounding in that hormone filled meat, fellas.

Diet is not a partisan issue. Anyone who understands the sanctity of life will feel natural repulsion towards animal agriculture, whether on the left or right.

HE GOT A VASECTOMY AND AN ADULT CIRCUMCISION. How cucked can one be?

Close your eyes and listen to him. You can hear the soy in his voice.

>none of you can bread

Nigga don't know about these grain gains

That's a 56% face if I ever seen one.

When I look at the chest it looks like two hands holding the head of the fucking easter bunny.
I kid you not.

i guarantee that vasectomy was just a hetero alibi for him - the few hundred $ version of getting a beard (fake wife).
just listen to that voice, he clearly takes the cock.

>implying voice has anything to do with testosterone levels
If that were true all steroid users would have extremely deep voices. Also Mike Tyson has a high pitched voice.

Soy is a type of bean. There is nothing weird or insidjous aboug it. It's just one of many types of plant, retard.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886998002724

youtube.com/watch?v=c4LbafuDmI4

you couldn't spend 30 fucking seconds on google?

This. I used to be a /fit/izen drinking milk and downing burgers daily. Took the green pill and went vegan, much better.

Soy contains phytoestrogens (e.g. genistein) that are almost certainly having an effect on public health.
We are currently in an era of mass modulation of hormone levels via soy.

okay, inject T and you'll immediately become the deepest bass in the world.
testosterone is a biomarker for voice pitch. that does not prove increasing or decreasing testosterone has any impact on voice pitch.
also your argument is flawed from the beginning, as soy had no impact on testosterone

meat, dairy and eggs contain bioidentical, mammalian estrogen and high levels of POPs.
soy contains phytoestrogens shown to reduce the risk of breast cancer (becsuse they have selective estrogenic effecfs) and other diseases.

Oh shit I see it too hahaha

>Do I look*squeak*like a pussy to you?

Holy shit have his balls dropped yet
STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM SOY.

Yes.
Know from personal experience a juicer who just looks like a water balloon and cant even do that much

his voice has zero connection to the amount of soy he consumes.
mike cernobitch actively avoids soy. why does nobody make thread about thst faggot saying "this is what happens to your voice if you eat meat and avoid soy"

This guy is not exactly a poster child for the benefits of soy. Jesus fucking christ, what an annoying cunt.

Soy, dairy full of hormones/pus, Jewnetically Modified meat, and (((corn))) are all trash.

>Necklet

fuck off, shill

not an argument.
molyneux.jpg

Didn't this guy kill his grandpa

Definitely sounds feminine.

he didn't like his grandpa, said he was glad he's dead and he deserved to die or something like that.

so is simply denying anything that people confront you with. you are simply too brainwashed or retarded to reason with. fuck off, shill.

why does mike cernovich have a high pitched voice? he isn't vegan, and definitely avoids soy.

this

holy shit, that's fucking hilarious

why doesn't PJW just fight him if he's so confident that he's more masculine than "soy boys?"

He "runs."

Canadians will soon surpass the us as top mutts

>be vegan gains
>sounds like a feminine faggot with a high-pitched nasally canadian girl accent
>I'm not feminine because of soy! (borderline cries)
wew lads

Literally everything he said is true.
Quite a few bodybuilders/vegans/nutricionists came out with data and facts that prove that soy has no feminizing effects on men,in fact,it actually boosts test.
Check it out.

Are you guys aware that beer and chicken has phytoestrogens as well?

Holy fucking shit, isn't that near minimum speed?

>Implying this is good

He's apparently been lifting for 6 or 7 years and looks like he just started 6 months ago. He should look like Zyzz by now

That's soy for ya.

his gay sounding voice is caused by his shitty mongrel genes. nothing to do with soy.