So what are ya'll making for thanksgiving tomorrow?

so what are ya'll making for thanksgiving tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_-BCIMRW3I
youtu.be/PjGRzER2SwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully some candied yams. Those put any nigger "food" to shame

Net Neutrality

That's too much seasoning.

Chicken mcnuggets.

thanksgiving was over a month ago

kys

actually Yams are from Africa, maybe the most nigger food there is.

Thanksgiving dinner with black family
No dad no food

This

I never got this meme. Didn't Europe spend centuries dominating the spice trade?

whites prefer not to drench everything in hot fatty oil just because it tastes "mmm damn gud nigga"

>what are ya'll making for thanksgiving
Not a goddamn thing fag.
I'm just showing up and eating my fill.
Cause I work and still have family members that are awesome

>minorities bragging about how much better they celebrate white people genociding and stealing from brown people
America, everyone.

possum pie and grits

>Hahaha white people can't cook hahahaha
>French were redefining cuisine while South Africans were eating dirt and hadn't even invented the wheel yet.
Wow, aren't niggers so much better than white people?

You're asking niggers to know something about history other than American slavery and "we wuz kangs."

Yes and white people invented all the best dishes.

Having my father be at the dinner.

these memes are good. american food is bland like their missing penis skins

black people use too much seasoning desu

Have you tasted missing penis skins and that's how you know they taste bland?

They still eat dirt.

Sup Forums just reminds me of a guy who goes to put hands in pants expecting masc smells or even ball smells but has neither so settles with pussy. if that

Every nigger I've had the displeasure of knowing was absolutely clueless about spices.
Meanwhile, my kike mother has literally three entire cupboards full of just spices.

> reminds me of a guy who goes to put hands in pants expecting masc smells or even ball smells but has neither so settles with pussy. if that
You know guys that put their hands in their pants expecting smells and settles on their pussy? What the fuck are you talking about?

Kebab with rice and a small side of turkey

Don't mind him, the aids has infected his brain.

They literally enslaved china and india for spices.

As much cayenne physically possible and then rape it with salt

dirt good for you lot of minerals

All these fat black bitches on youtube only use salt, pepper, oregano and paprika. (the 4 cheapest spices) or some generic packet

youtube.com/watch?v=-_-BCIMRW3I

That's the joke.

>When their grandma is 29 years old

>perfectly encapsulates my argument
>pretends to not know what im saying
you know damn well who i am. what am i about to tell you in response to your canned "response"? you know it. truvada. and doesnt work on pussies. i see clam whores as clammy. because it makes sense. you see two men as women. because youre blinded by estrogen

Turkey:
>Injected with the leftover juice of candied jalapenos, left overnight
>Friend in peanut oil with just enough crab boil for a Tang taste

Staples:
>Grandmother's dressing. Don't know what's in it. Don't care.
>Shrimp and corn bisque
>Spiraled, honey glazed ham
>Grannies Mac and cheese
>More than likely cornbread or some other bread dish
>Bacon wrapped, jalapeno and cream cheese stuffed dove

Dessert:
>Pumpkin pie
>Pecan pie
>Lemon icebox pie
>Chocolate pie
>Mississippi Mudd
>Sweet potato casserole
>Candied yams
>Chocolate eclair
>Strawberry shortcake
>Assorted other random shit

Later if I'm not exhausted and immobile I'll get a beer and some pussy.

Is this freeform poetry?

it's whatever the fuck you want it to be. im pissed because you killed the board. youre boring. you always say same shit. you shit on me. so ill spend our last month going all out

beans

I'm bringing the Turkey. Might bring 2.
>I shot 4 this year

Imagine having such disappointment and lack of meaning in your life that instead of celebrating a holiday with your family like a decent human being you only see it as a chance to make another anti-white Tweet.

Just a reminder all good cuisine is either Asian or European.

Just like everything else that doesn't suck.

SOPA

another baby if our first kid will leave us along long enough

My best effort to hide my power-level. Also brownies.

Disorganized schizophrenia

DE MACACO

>two genders
>peterson is a tranny
>spends his whole time killing Sup Forums and sniffing women
>schizo

>Wild turkey

Miss me with that fud

Just drove through two foot of fresh snow, 40 miles to buy me a nice rib eye steak, and a cherry Pie.
It's only -20 so might have to pan cook it.
Potatos from the Garden.

Ye

>Thanksgiving in November

What did he mean by this?

we had chicken today with redwine sauce and some bombass veggies.

We have been shooting pheasants since the beginning of the month, so going to smoke a bunch of these fuckers up for thanksgiving.

What is this racist new hashtag and why is it completely untrue?

>I saw a bunch of 'em gathered in one spot and just shot into the middle of the gaggle.
>It scared the living fuck out of everyone in Walmart that morning

Wars have been literally fought by white men over access to spices.

This is gross.

Why do ungratefuls keep saying that huwhites don't use seasoning?

Niggers actually season the fuck out of everything because they cant cook.

Africans still eat grubs & animal shit, best damn spices on "urf"

White privilege is not having to disguise the smell and taste of rotten food with ungodly amounts of spices

Not to be a downer bud but you should ask granny for her dressing recipe. I was like you and didnt know/didnt care cause it was just so damn good. Then she passed & no one had ever thought to ask for all her old world recipes.

when the niggers are gone, then I will give thanks

This......so much
youtu.be/PjGRzER2SwE

Kek.

>WE WUZ YAM FAHMUS AN SHEEEIT
The origin and domestication of sweet potato is thought to be in either Central America or South America.[9] In Central America, sweet potatoes were domesticated at least 5,000 years ago.[10] In South America, Peruvian sweet potato remnants dating as far back as 8000 BC have been found.

One author postulated that the origin of I. batatas was between the Yucatán Peninsula of Mexico and the mouth of the Orinoco River in Venezuela.[11] The cultigen had most likely been spread by local people to the Caribbean and South America by 2500 BC.[12] Strong supporting evidence was provided that the geographical zone postulated by Austin is the primary center of diversity.[11] The much lower molecular diversity found in Peru–Ecuador suggests this region should be considered as a secondary center of sweet potato diversity.

The sweet potato was grown in Polynesia before western exploration. Sweet potato has been radiocarbon-dated in the Cook Islands to 1000 AD, and current thinking is that it was brought to central Polynesia around 700 AD, possibly by Polynesians who had traveled to South America and back, and spread across Polynesia to Hawaii and New Zealand from there.[13][14] It is possible, however, that South Americans brought it to the Pacific, although this is unlikely as it was the Polynesians who had a strong maritime tradition and not the native South Americans. The theory that the plant could spread by floating seeds across the ocean is not supported by evidence. Another point is that the sweet potato in Polynesia is the cultivated Ipomoea batatas, which is generally spread by vine cuttings and not by seeds.[15]

what the fuck are you even talking about im so lost

Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and gravy (among others). Me and my cousins get drunk and play sports outside while the women cook.

I find this mentally deranged faggot in every other thread

JEWTUBE RECCOMENDED THE PEWDIEPIE VIDEO WHERE HE MADE VEGAN "SWEDISH" "MEATBALLS" WITH SOY SAUCE IN THEM.

Whatever I can find in the fridge. Wife and kids are out of town on vacation, and we live in a resort town, so holidays are generally work days in my business, selling and renting skis, bicycles, and all the stuff that goes with them. I'm fine with that, get a staycation by myself. My company makes a shit-ton of money this time of year, like more than a quarter of the year's revenue in December. I might get Christmas and New Years off, because they fall on a Monday, which is my usual "Saturday." I like working on everyone else's weekend, so I have the out-of-doors to myself Monday and Tuesday.

Niggers have to drench everything they eat in barbeque sauce because they've ruined their taste buds from smoking newports since they were teenagers.

boyholepuddin

I'm preparing a Moroccan Mudslim in my oven.

Red pills.
Also picking up a honey glazed ham.

I’ll be at work. Double time and a half, though. Same for Friday.

I don’t mind much. Thanksgiving was never a huge thing for my family.

With my dad.
Hahahahahahahhaha

Bread sandwiches. It's a slice of bread in between two slices of bread.

(You)

Wtf

So is it the same person posting black Twitter cooking memes every hour or do multiple people have the same """brilliant""" idea?

Feels bad man.

I'm eating a bullet, I'm sick of everything.

lol absolutely ass damaged replies as always

From granny?

most blacks are in the cities which is where liberals are and most liberals cant cook

Poor people use lots of seasoning because they have to mask the shit ingredients they've been forced to buy. Its a technique that's centuries old.

Just making the kids drink a big glass of milk while we pray to white Jesus and I scream about how the holocaust is a lie. Basically it’s just a Thursday around here.

Shit, user. I suddenly find myself a lot more grateful for my own family.

I realize me saying "My life rules" doesn't make it any better but Happy Thanksgiving my dude. God bless you.

Dick

>shooting pheasant since the beginning of the month
fuck my life for living in the city

Le white people can't cook meme.

These are the top 10 chefs in the world as of 2017. Notice anything Sup Forums?

Nothing - grandparents both passed this last year and only two of the five of us kids could make it up for the holidays... seems silly for just the four of us to make a big dinner so we're going out for Thanksgiving.

Newport seasoned fried chicken.

These are the top 100 chefs in the world as of 2017. Niggers and women BTFO!

"white people can't cook"
>tfw going up to my uncle's farm tomorrow where they've been smoking a pig for 18 hours
>dozens of families all bringing delicious southern delights like chicken and dumplings
>all white
feels good man