Is there no new Baki chapter out yet? Feels like there's usually Worst Korea scans out sometime during the weekend

Is there no new Baki chapter out yet? Feels like there's usually Worst Korea scans out sometime during the weekend.

Also, the OAD is out in two days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9CEtOCaUlA
youtube.com/watch?v=jZjGe-a0vDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

koreans are almost always late sunday night/early monday morning; and even that is ludicrously early
what has made people come to expect scans that far ahead of time?

can't wait for the OAD to just be early episodes of the TV show so I can kill myself

I usually see chapter scans pop up on Sundays, at least on Sup Forums

Even the Trump chapter came out on a Saturday

WTF is up with those faces

>Even the Trump chapter came out on a Saturday
that is the *only* one to have come out on a saturday

Strong is beautiful

wondering if Sup Forums will explode when anime releases

just please dont let it look like this
youtube.com/watch?v=j9CEtOCaUlA

It looks more like this, at least on a basic level
youtube.com/watch?v=jZjGe-a0vDQ

Some people are fearing what will happen to Baki threads when the anime comes out.

They'll skyrocket from dead/cozy to normie infestations like JJBA

>someone else is watching my thread enter the 10th page and bumping it

Yeah, every time I stumble upon one of those threads, I am confused that some people don't find those faces fucking retarded. Just look at them, what the fuck is wrong with the author?

I find it fascinating. The way Itagaki puts ludicrous amounts of detail into things so anatomically fucked is just goddamn peculiar.

I dunno, it just takes me entirely out of it. Your thing looks as much like a face as my pic related.

Newsflash: no manga has 'realistic' faces. This isn't some special, esoteric thing wrong with the Baki series.

Are you really gonna argue that the Baki faces aren't i any way more ridiculous looking than most mangas?

prithee, what would you argue?

I can just keep going through this week's manga releases and find a dumbass-looking face in every series, or you can cede a point

Both pics you posted have pronounced features, but they're still anatomically correct and look like actual faces. I'm not even really sure why you think they're ridiculous. Especially compared to the mess of lines the baki faces are.

I would argue that it is more realistic than others and that is why the faces look more ridiculous, because they're realistic enough to trick your mind into noticing all the unnatural details in the expressions.

I hope the t anime looks this good

I like to think it's because these are explicitly not beautiful people. They're lifelong fighters who've spent decades taking brutal punishment, broken bones, and surgeries. That doesn't come for free.

Also a couple of those guys are 100 years old.

>[continuous, exaggerated whistling]

Please tell your friends that Baki is shit and the art is shit and never post in Baki threads ever again friends.

think about it user
what if a samefag jsut love to shill Baki so much that he has to make multiple baki threads and participate in every thread just so he can has the chance to post about Baki.

Koreans are late.

these people have their faces punched so hard the building they get punched into shatters, they're gonna have shovel face

honestly it probably won't happen, Baki really isn't that popular. I mean Drifters for example asnt even that popular before and its not popular now after the anime.

I'm requesting the page from this manga that involves one of the characters at a beach or in the water. Sorry, I can't be more specific since I haven't read this, but something about that page makes me lose my shit.

Is anyone going to sub the OAD?

Hanayama fucking around in the water, or something else...?

If nobody else does, I'm gonna see if I can haggle Arstavial into doing it
It *must* be done by somebody; might as well be him

is it out?

I have a love hate relationship with it.

It's amazing but I also prefer the original 2 arcs art style to the current one. It's proportions are insanely wacky and uncanny valley thanks to the eyes going from relatively normal sized to nearly anime big.

Do you think someone will leak the raw OAD tomorrow,or can you get your hands on it?

We'll all get our hands on it, but the question is more 'when' than anything, because shipping and whatever. I doubt we'll be the first ones to get it/upload it. Realistically, I'd expect to see someone upload it in some lesser quality on like the 8th, and then a HQ version could come out at any point after. All depends on when what gets shipped where.

Baki doesn't have enough of a following for a leak. Maybe if this got released 10 years ago when the anime was still relatively known then it might have garnered a bit more attention.

The problem is that Baki is like Kinnikuman. Very popular anime for it's day but only recently got any attention outside of that time.

Just wish someone would scanlate the Nisei series now. There's no fucking chance we'll get the subs for the japanese anime with all the ecchi stuff since the last I checked it was close to £500 for the boxset but there's a chance that someone might do the manga.

DOPPO BEST BAKI

holyfuck they look ugly, what is this?

Allow me an unfair hypothetical: would you rather we get more Grappler chapters out and potentially finish the series within the next year-ish, or focus on catching up to Dou?

More-or-less determines what I redraw in the coming weeks/months. Your words control the future itself

Welcome to 15yrs ago mate, Baki's peculiar art style is so old it has it's own tag on pixiv

I'd prefer dou

This homo ass manga is still ongoing?

Dou

Grappler doesn't really matter now unless you want to have the complete picture later. By this point in time it even feels like a prequel anyways.

Strenght is beauty user

Sikorsky looks a bit off for some reason.

Probably cus the majority of his screentime is in this size/this shitty volume.

I have intentions of getting it rescanned, but then I think "redrawing", and then I think "no". It'll happen, but it won't happen soon/easily.

Because Grappler Baki is all about intensity. Like to the point where the pressure of a situation would crush you. Thats the feeling Itagaki constantly trys to evoke, not to mention finesse. The artist has a very intimate love for Martial Arts and the human body. He's a very skilled artist, he just chooses to over dramatize things into insanity

>anatomically correct

wew lad

50/50. I'd rather have both series getting releases. Baki Dou will reach a dry point now we have had the Memetobe vs Musashi showdown. Itagaki likes to play the build up game and I can't see him pushing another fight so soon after Pickle got beat and Musashi ate a bag of dicks.

Should be a good few months before anything major happens again unless Musashi goes straight to the hospital for revenge and we get a finale with Baki.

I'd rather get a consistent 1 for 1 release so that we can actually get the first series totally released. Especially if the hope is that this will bring in more baki fans and don't want to discourage them with a half baked first series.

There are massive differences between size accuracy, shape accuracy, etc. Itagaki knows how muscle, skin and bone works. Just accept that.

>I'd rather get a consistent 1 for 1 release ... don't want to discourage them with a half baked first series.
The extreme irony is that the next few Grappler chapters are Motobe vs The Sumo.

How do people here feel about Kengan ashura that manga that is kinda of like a Baki rip off.

Yeah I know. But watching the fall and rise of Motobe is one of the most weird yet satisfying things in Baki.

Maybe we will get Hanada not being a useless fuck and being Super Memetobe mode. Would be interesting to see him achieve something after Motobe was convinced he'd shit all over Baki's face.

I'm not talking about Itagaki friendo

ok, Itagaki's art

Its a fun little series, but I dont care for it like I care for Baki. The unique style of Baki is pseudo anatomy defined to a T. Kengan Ashura is pseudo anatomy because the artist doesn't know any better.

Not talking about his art either...Talking about these

I haven't read it. Tell us a bit about it?

o
sorry

Its like Baki without the unique art.
Its getting an because it won some poll they did.

Its getting an anime because it won some poll*

Wasn't the poll 2 years ago or something?

>Baki Thread
>No one respects the ritual
>tfw

So, do you think Memetobe will be out of the picture now?
He had his arc and all, do you guys think he'll fade into obscurity after his moment of glory against Musash?

Maybe if the next arc is a bunch of boss fights like the Prisoners one instead of everyone jobbing to a new character. Armed Memetobe is top tier.

Motobe's duty is his duty. He must do what he must do in order to stop Musashi. Even if it means surpassing Yuujiro in terms of muscular strength.

>I've never trained seriously in my life
>next arc is revival of M

I have every right to want this to happen