Is Peterson /ourgoy/?

Is Peterson /ourgoy/?

I'm a 20 year old NEET and six months ago I started listening to Jordan Peterson. Now I'm completely redpilled and want to fight those bloody neomarxists.

What are your guys' thoughts on Peterson?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gulag_Archipelago
youtu.be/jMqQBLZwRIE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/jordanpetersonheil/
youtube.com/watch?v=M2VE5vEQiR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

brainlet

Sort yourself out, bucko. Clean your damn room.

Gulag Archipelago is fiction, btw.

Do you have a job?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gulag_Archipelago

Not really.

Go back to Soviet Russia, commie. And read "Ordinary men" while you're at it.

What do you think NEET means?

Claiming its real in his mind doesn't make it not fiction.

Your sources arent even credible, and saying it didnt happen is crazy. Take your meds. Nutcase.

nah, he is a cuck who thinks Hitler was evil.
youtu.be/jMqQBLZwRIE

He is right about most other stuff though. You are still young, sort yourself out user.

man, those bloody post modern neo-marxists. so, let me tell you about neo-marxists. so, back in 1970s Foucault and Derrida decided to destroy the idea of masculinity because it was too penis-logic centric. And that's dangerous! What could you do without a penis-logo centrism as a male? That's why I tell my students... so, Jung wrote about this and Jung was a VERY smart man, talking about the image of god - not god, but image of god - so, Jung talked about a descent to hell, and man... he MEANT it. That was NOT a metaphor, to Jung hell was ACTUALLY hell. Like in the Biblical stories, when Adam got bit by God's snake... that was hell. and you DON'T want to go there, you know, that's CHAOS and you need order as well as chaos or you're going to DIE. And that's what exactly happened in Soviet Russia, well and also Nazi Germany, too much order and it devolved into HELL. You need a balance, an equilibrium, of yin and yang. So, when I tell my students about responsibility, I can see their eyes lit up! No one ever told them that before! Those bloody post modern neo-marxists man...

>it's physically possible to exterminate 66 million people in a country of 147 million and end up with 200 million after 30 years
Don't even need advanced sources, just some brain power and census data.

Fuck off, you larping faggot.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/jordanpetersonheil/

>nah, he is a cuck who thinks Hitler was evil.

He presented a good case, but we all know that the real redpill is in the teachings of Charles Manson and if you disagree with me you're a cuck too.

hahahaha.

That's basically peterson in a nutshell

i like it, very simple but underrated logic

>gulag archipelago is fiction

This is the second time you've posted this, and exactly the second time I've ever read this opinion, period.

Stop hanging out on echo-chambers and around blue-pilled normies then. Hang around actual communists and historians (those that graduated after the Cold War) and you will get laughed at. Don't mention Robert Conquest either. Or any other Cold War propagandists.

His mission is to ethnically replace white people with no violence

>hang out with actual communists so they can tell you all about how real communism hasn't been tried.

Hey yeah, I totally could do that!... but I won't.

He's pretty awesome
I got him to put his signature on a pepe though, I got it framed.

He didn't present a good case at all.
>Hitler was so evil he wasted time/resources in mass genocide in a losing war

If you actually use your brain for a moment, you will realize how stupid that is and that the Holocaust never happened. Add in the mountains of false evidence, it becomes apparent.

Stay insipid, and don't be surprised when you will get called out as a brainlet over and over, then.

pics or GTFO

>I'm completely redpilled
Nobody who's actually redpilled says this.

tranny

and its like, yeah? well good luck that!

our goy? what the fuck is this!? one. he's a hooknosed bagel fucking rabbi like all cancer threads repeated on here every day. two. youre all kikes and fuck off. thinking youre so clever and baiting new cult members. three. only jews are cows

>Hang around actual communists
...no

like bannon and melania's family?

Exactly what Sup Forums needs. Many on Sup Forums understand a lot of the issues we're facing but spin way out of control into resentment and uselessness. They gotta get their shit together and get themselves back into the world.

Get a fucking job you worthless leech.

pedo
>buy my patreon

>bannon
>communist

Fuck off, I see you in every thread

>Jordon petermeme

Triggers leftists, professor had to apologize to a TA for calling petermeme Hitler

you wanna talk shit on the internet, you damn commie? come say that shit to my face kid, i bench 315 and im in the navy

What do communist academics have to offer me, intellectually? Honest question. It seems to me their only purpose is to teach teenagers to channel their rebelliousness into resentment towards their own culture and history for the purpose of propping of a failed 150+ year old pipe dream.

>If you actually use your brain for a moment, you will realize how stupid that is and that the Holocaust never happened.

You sound like this guy

> Add in the mountains of false evidence, it becomes apparent.

You mean the mountains evidence you denialists dismissed with out any good arguments? "ALL THE WITNESSES ARE LIARS" hahaha

Melania Trump was born in Yugoslavia. Trump conducted business with Cuba and funded anti-NATO propaganda. :^)

and the source is what

Where exactly does one go about finding actual communists? Everytime I hear about communists it turns out later that they "aren't real communists"

>resentment towards their own culture and history
Actually the opposite is true. Read Adorno.

/leftypol/ has not been subverted by liberals, unlike plebbit.

Blackshirts and Reds: Rational Fascism and the Overthrow of Communism by Michael Parenti

Communists are the people who use a very coherent and methodical approach to achieving the end goal of communism, which has never been successfully achieved. The method is a long and brutal system of eugenics where humans are subjected to punishments that we would consider too cruel for animals for failing to meet the strict productivity quotas set by the elitist snobs who run "the dictatorship of the proletariat."

People who tell you to read the manifesto yourself, probably haven't read it themselves. The closest thing to true communism was the Pol Pot regime, they were the most coherent interpretation of the communist manifesto and the people involved in it were given 1st class education in France and had made sure that they all were on the same page as to what the manifesto was telling them.

The commie in this thread, is either a troll, a dumb sheep who bought the lies told to him by smarter commies, or is the smarter commie and is trying to trick you.

>the opposite is true

You and I both know that's a load of bullshit, but I will grant you that capitalism waters down and commodities culture and creates societies where people value the ability to make a buck over the health and happiness of their neighbors.

But communist intelligentsia don't respect the preexisting culture of the nation they reside in. Religion is the opiate of the people. Holidays, gender roles, division of labor, government and the law itself - all bourgeois constructs thst must be smashed and all adherents must be leaned up against a wall and shot.

In practice, it's obvious to anyone with eyes to see that capitalism is way less shitty. At least people can eat and their will to live isn't constantly ground down by paranoid government faggots who take out their frustrations at their inability to manage a nation sized economy on defenseless peasants.

thanks. I'll try to evaluate this sometime and figure out what is what

niceme.me

It's a system so horrible, most people regret that it fell. :^)

>data starts in 1960
>no source
Kek

>he can't search google by image

Looks like someone brought their autism kit today.

youtube.com/watch?v=M2VE5vEQiR4

Stay rekt.

"It wasn't real communism"
"Fidel dindu nuthin"

>he pulls graphs off of Google images

Most communists worth their salt are academics and would at least put a source on their graphs. You're a leftist Der Untermench pulling "facts" off of Stormfront. Go shoot up with an aids needle and die in a gutter somewhere, antifag.

>Fidel dindu nuffin
Das right. And that's the problem.

doesn't even make sense

We dont like commies around here you cuck

Food supply vs actual ingestion

You're a moron and you didn't link where this came from because you didn't want to actually explain what the graph meant you sycophant