ITT: Lines that made perfect sense in context

ITT: Lines that made perfect sense in context.

I want to cuddle Sakurako then NTR her by sucking on Himawari's fat 13-year-old boobies

This. I want to NTR Sakuracuck that's my fetish.

I want to cuddle Sakurako then NTR her by sucking on Hanako's flat 8-year-old boobies

you guys are ignoring the op!

It still makes sense. DFC for life.

I want to cuddle Sakurako then NTR her by sucking on Yui's femine 14-year-old penis

...What evidence is there that that exists?

Shiro and Logic just don't go well together.

How is that NTR'ing Sakurako though? She welcomes strange men licking her loli imouto's armpits.

If you're basing your conclusion on the episode where, in a flashback, Chinatsu insulted Yui, saying "You she-male"... She really didn't say that. The word she used in Japanese was "otoko-onna", which generally just refers to a masculine or mannish woman, with no implication about genitals or chromosomes. Which, incidentally, is an obsolete sense of the English word "shemale". Given that the subtitle translator gives a few indications at other points of being British, I think this may be another example of SeparatedByACommonLanguage.

And also because Yui has a penis not complaining, just saying

I have to say that that one is somewhat diminished in its strangeness/surprisingness by the clearly visible camera. Is there no frame during which that subtitle is on screen but the camera isn't?

...How do you know that? Unless I suppose if you're taking YamCakes's fanfiction as canon.

Unfortunately I don't think so. I have another YuruYuri one though, but it's not as good (instead of no context, it require a *specific* context in mind to sound odd)

That statement makes perfect sense out of context as well, your brain is just eroded by the memery.

No it doesn't. "Correct" and "right" are synonyms, at least in common usage.

It's poor subtitling (probably deliberate)
"Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're IN THE right" would have worked fine

Don't focus to hard that they both denote the same thing; The connotation difference is the main wit of the phrase.

It's always funny watching newfags pretend they know what they're talking about.

How is this still being debated? He's clearly saying just because you're logically correct doesn't mean you're morally right. There's nothing wrong with the line.

I stand corrected then.
I never honestly knew the line was so poorly translated. Seems that all these arguments are kind of null if everyone's arguing over an incorrectly translated line.

>That's just, like, your opinion, man
This is funnier than the actual line.

>your correctness is simply a correct thing

>every time you prove someone incorrect in a political argument.

y-yes

or this

>on your birthday, you celebrate being born

H-Hiroshimoot!

Segata?

In a way.

Oh the irony how amusing