Yuri on Ice!!!

Fairy best girl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5u3RGhznctE
fencer-x.tumblr.com/post/154055988486/i-was-requested-to-post-some-sexy-bottom-victor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>best girl
>not katsudon fatale

BikeFairy will be the next episode focus. Calling it. Meme Magic works.

Fairy best girl
Piggy best woman

We just have to believe hard enough. We brought Georgi back for a couple of scenes and he was the highlight of episode 9.

gook best man

Fairy best Fairy.

Remeber when someone said making diviations with the previews?

Fairy a cute!

I don't think it would be the main focus since BaldFat are the mains but it's not impossible to have some focus if they choose to deliver.

>Gook
>best in anything

We should actually do that for episode 12. Go on /x/ and ask for fortunetelling based on the episodes previews.

Seeing our dumb meme magic predictions come true is one of the best feelings ever, so I hope at least we get something to be happy about besides baldfat Barcelona shenanigans.

I want to kiss a Fairy.

I want to fuck fairy

I want fairy to yell at me!

Fuck off JJ

I want to kill Fairy

It's ___ Style

What's your Christmas night plans? I'm making Katsudon to binge watch Yuri On Ice

I want to marry a fairy to Otabek

Shitposting on Sup Forums.

You'll be here with me,
right?

I want to slap Piggy's ass. I want to bite Piggy's ass. I want to lick Piggy's ass. I want to fuck Piggy's ass.

l'll celebrate Georgi's birthday for 2 days. His birthday should be dubs, too.

Of course, I won't ever let you alone

Shitposting here while avoiding my relatives' intrusive questions.

Discussing Victor and Yuuri's honeymoon plans here since they'll get married in episode 12.

I'm going to bake Victor a birthday cake

I adore your dedication user. Best boy would be proud.

I'll celebrate Victor's birthday a with cake and if anything is left I'll celebrate Georgi's.

Best Christmas ever

>fairy's voice
>otabek's haircut

Probably watch the finale once I get back home.

I have a feeling the sadness of it ending is going to hang over me until New Years.

Nice idea, user. My baking skill are zero but now I want a cake with his face printed on it.

the doujinshis are looking good

Packing my bags for Japan.

Comiket?

>Victor as bottom
Glorious Nihon

Not the focus, but it's definitely happening and it's gonna be cute.

Yes.

Planning to go there next year, enjoy your trip

What magazine did Kubo mention wanting to do a second season in?

Serving the family's never ending dinner while excusing myself every 10 minutes to check for replies in the threads and new fanart.

Would Yuuri have premature ejaculation since he lacks the experience?

I can't fucking wait until these are scanned and translated.

What scene is this from? I don't remember this at all. What a cute face.

Victor's fucking face though...

I hope you're planning to scan them.

It happens every year on my birthday and I'm always going to be too broke to go. My envy is palpable.

Have a great time user. Maybe scan some shit for us.

What if Otabek really is being rude in the preview? They wouldn't do two fucking antagonistic Fairy pairs featuring guys with undercuts, right?

>victor being a bottom
the absolute madman

It's from episode 2 when Victor's giving Yuuri and Yurio their skating routines.

It's one of his cutest.

Please post more here

Dicks in asses are nice, but what's going on in the top right corner? Whose finger is on whose mouth and why?

I hope not, I'm not even talking about shipping but it would be boring. I would rather they barely interact if it's going to be the same shit.

I suck too, but it is the thought that counts.

/YOI/ fags sing HISTORY MAKER

Record yourself singing (mp3 format, no background track) to the OP version:

youtube.com/watch?v=5u3RGhznctE

email to: [email protected]

submission by 14 December 2016 (will release before final episode).

CURRENT SUBMISSION COUNT: __16__

I'll post a snippet of the mix so far on the day of the Episode 10 previews.

Insomnia-kun, please check your email.

Either Victor sucking his finger or moistening it on Yuuri's lips so he can finger himself.

>$50 Chanel lube

I think he'll be the opposite of JJ, but who knows. I doubt they'll make him an ass when it says everywhere that he's quiet and shy.

My Fujo friends and I are having a YOI themed Christmas Party Next week. For Christmas day it's self I won't know what my plans are until Dec. 9. But if things go the way that I want to, then I'm thinking has the right idea.

What are you planning on cooking for him? I have no idea what he would like best for his birthday dinner.

fencer-x.tumblr.com/post/154055988486/i-was-requested-to-post-some-sexy-bottom-victor

He's applying lip balm, obviously.

Thank's for doing this, sending mine in tomorrow.

Could Victor still rock that costume?

>real friends who watch YoI with you and throw a themed party to celebrate it
Must be nice.

Thanks. I'm going to drown myself in the doujins.

This is what happens.
I hope you feel sorry for asking user.

Welp. Scans never, I guess.

>cooking
Nice joke. By celebrating l just mean shitposting about Georgi. l won't actually do anything special besides eating turkey in his honor.

Yeah, the profiles have actually been pretty true to the skaters' personalities, the only flub was Guanghong yearning for Phichit (which isn't a personality trait). He's definitely not going to be a second JJ.

What if Otabek x JJ.

I have friends who watch but they don't live in the same city, so I'm pretty much a loner too

why must you taunt me like this

Well JJ can finally fuck someone that looks a little like him.

I want to skullfuck Victor!

anyone from Brisbane, AU?

Does any of you fellow faggots have the webm of Victor warming up in the hallway before World's in the first episode?

If Viktor spends 50 bucks on the stuff he rubs on his lips, how much do you think he spend on the stuff he rubs on his ass?

I want to give him electoral shocks!

JJ is shit and want him to die.

Fuck this world and fuck that lucky whore. I promise whatever doujinshi I can buy from the interwebs I will scan in full.

If it fits Pig it probably wouldn't fit him anymore.

>implying he doesn't use Chanel lipbalm on his ass too

It will depend on if my ship sails.

You're better off donating to fujoshiscans since the admin said she wants to buy and translate yoi doujins and someone may give her a freebie raw

Europe.

It just doesn't have the same effect as young Victor.

Innocent sexuality is a prerequisite of the Eros outfit.

Viktor has been eating a lot of katsudon lately though.

Leaf did nothing wrong.

It would be nice and tight.

I'm a translator, though.

>eating the worst poultry for Georgi's Birthday
user. He deserves so much more then shit posting, He deserves all of our love and dedication to him.

I'll probably make Blini or something since my knowledge of Russian cuisine is limited. I'll try to bake a cake, I'm thinking a chocolate vanilla mousse cake. I'm not sure what he would like and it's concerning.

I have a crew of cool Fujo's I'm known for years. We have Christmas parties every year and choose a theme based off of our favorite show from the year. YoI won this year.

Well that explains the onigiri.

>sadgayman.webm

I want fencer-x to be deported.

What would the characters jobs be if they weren't skaters?

It's a question if any of his costumes would still fit.