If nobody is born racist and racism is taught.......who was the first racist?

If nobody is born racist and racism is taught.......who was the first racist?

Logic: 1

Liberals: 0

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html
nypost.com/2017/04/13/your-baby-is-a-little-bit-racist-science-says/
youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Says nobody is born a racist, not nobody becomes a racist. Learn to logic you fucking faggot

Wait until those 2 niggers get leftist education.

The best teacher of racism is experience.

That's because race-ism doesn't exist you fucking brainwashed commie loser.

>brown eyes
three niggers, you fucking leaf.

he's saying if it's not instinctual it would have never started in the first place

They actually have done studies that babies prefer people of their own race and are initially distrusting of other races. This is mostly because they are simply looking at whoever is closest to how "mama" looks. It is still telling that we are predisposed to prefer those who look like us.

Gang rapists, however, are born black.

Grade A retard.

If nobody is born racist...HOW DID THE FIRST HUMAN ON EARTH BECOME RACIST?

If it's taught...then who the fuck taught the first racist....IF NOBODY IS BORN RACIST?

Fucking retard.

This.

a jew

Babies are born with a preference for people who look similar to them.

Kids hugging doesn't prove racism isn't innate. Heck it doesn't even prove that that white kid doesn't have ideas and innate preconceptions about black people that could be considered racist.

But every woman is born without reason, or accountability.

Obviously Mohamed

Tolerance is learned, not the other way around as it comes from cognition, something that children lack of, their prefrontal cortex is not even developed.
Fuck you fucking anglo

>nobody is born gangraped

that happens later wtf i love niggers now

Somebody post the webm of the little blonde girl on a big wheel getting slapped repeatedly.

i remember when i was in like 2nd or 3rd grade i was talking to my friend who was a black kid. he was telling me about how he had a crush on this white girl in our class. I told him that its illegal for black people to marry white people. i even went to the teacher to confirm this and she was just like wtf.

my parents definitely never talked to me about race at all as far as i remember, so when someone says that people arent born racist i have to disagree.

Its not instinctual to go on Sup Forums and prove to people across the world you are a fucking mouth breathing dumbass
Yet here you are

>If nobody is born racist...HOW DID THE FIRST HUMAN ON EARTH BECOME RACIST?

Life experience you stupid nigger. I agree racism is fucking natural, but the premise of the argument is flawed.

Stupid nigger, they say that racism is taught.

WHO TAUGHT THE FIRST HUMAN?

The verb TAUGHT.

isn't that exactly what you just did?

racism is something that is taught; and people learned it from the actions of other races that they did not belong to--that is why stereotypes exist--because for a few thousand years at least; the stereotypes havent changed.

see: 'mean historical jewish depictions' vs 'current'

ABSOLUTELY

FUCKING

WRONG

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html

Yes, children with very little intelligence or world experience aren't racist. What a shock!

>nobody is born racist
but, that's like not true and stuff, academics call it "in group preference"

Everybody sticks to their people, it's nature.

That doesn't mean you can't interact with other races, it's just that you have preferences over others.

Kill em

Story Time, I'm like 2-3 years old, parents take me from my white neighborhood and family to Disney world. In a restaurant I meet a Black child for the first time. My mom said I licked my thumb and started wiping his forehead saying "mommy it won't come off". Now my parents an the black parents had a laugh about it an that was it. TODAY if that happened if be sent to a toddler re-education therapist and given hormones to turn me transgender as a lesson.

Racism is learned.
>Parents/Family not prejudice or racist at all
>First time living in the inner cities
>Live among blacks
>Deal with blacks in the inner city streets for 2 decades
>Now racist against blacks, not all, but most.

That's not racism, moron. If your family is white and all you see is white, of course you're going to prefer white.

whites are born racist

yep

>if its not instinctual it would have never started in the first place
As you sit around pressing keys to send electronic signals to buildings specifically for storing 1 and 0s
Can you tell me dipshit, what part of that is instinctual? Because remember >if its not instinctual it would have never started in the first place
Wow its almost as if you are completely fucking retarded trying to argue in favor of natural order and should never post again.

I think negro kids are sexually groping naive blondie boy

Yes, yes they are. Literally clinical studies have found that new borns and on words childern present “racist tendencies” and favor people not only with similar skin tone but also similar facial structures to their parents. Diversity is forced.

Dude savage

Racism is intelligence grasping the natural concept of selection.
Recognize and remove the inferior species, and watch the human race become the best it can be.
So your "Logic: 1" is kind of ironic

Scratch the irony remark, i saw the flag and the image, read only half the post.
Based leaf, rare sight.

This is very true.

Black people make themselves victims/hated. It's called projection.

When those little niggers grow up and steal his bike they'll all learn an important lesson

>Oreo Cookie advert, 2017

How prejudicial of you.

Either way, a few based leafs wont stop day of the rake. This thread is a distraction from policy discussion. SAGED.

Your baby is a little bit racist, science says

nypost.com/2017/04/13/your-baby-is-a-little-bit-racist-science-says/

Its interesting cuz Blacks in the bush (Africa) are less socially engineered than westernized niggers. They have not learned to hate whiitee *yet.

Give them a liberal Jewish professor and let them watch some CNN about cops shooting dindus and guess what happens?

Whoever made race a social construct

>racism is taught
>lil white goy learn negros blame him for everything wrong in their life
>become racist
Indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM

>lil white goy

Your racism is showing , Pedro. Isn't it interesting the ones who say they aren't racist and virtue signal all day ARE the racists? Think about that long and hard, Pedro...

A Scientist put human stem cells in a petri dish, they all grew as expected. Then the scientist took three of the same kind of cells all with the same genetic code, however, each cell was now given a different environment to grow in. One cell turned into muscle, one into fat, and one into nerves. This demonstrated that cells react to their environment.

If a meteor flying through space full of a particular kind of bacteria broke up and bombarded the earth with chunks of that bacteria landing in different environments on theplanet, it's more than possible that depending on the environment that bacteria would react differently to each environment in order to survive. This is one reason why the first man in Africa theory is being tossed.

If humans all evolved from the same bacteria, but in different environments and developed in different stages at different times developing different attributes to survive it would clearly explain why we probably like to stick with our own kind/tribe. It's part of our the existence, millions of years to develop that particular germ or kernel.

You don't plant mangoes in the Arctic and you don't grow hairy living in the jungle. Just like you need to develop different brain and physical fictions in order to survive in your native environment. We see it in nature.

If you don't have the hunting and physical skills in Africa you will be eaten by a lion.If you don't have the proper brain skills in the cold north you can't figure out how and when to grow and store food and build a proper shelter that will protect you from the cold.

Yes, the modern world can remedy those old skills to survive, BUT not its longing to be and stay with it's own kind.