WORRIES GROW OVER A POTENTIAL MASSIVE CALIFORNIA QUAKE

I'm not concerned. I'm delighted.
Trump curse, cali edition? Yes, please.
archive.is/JUQJd

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108973/Weather-medium-Frankie-MacDonald-predicts-huge-earthquake.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1XOhXSfnJc8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you I live in California

I hope Commiefornia cracks apart, But being in Wa state we're at earthquake risk too. But we should only get light soil nourishing ash fall if yellow-chan finally cums.

Practice some drills, pack a go bag. You may have a fighting chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=1XOhXSfnJc8&feature=youtu.be

HAH! The Left Coast is finally breaking away!

AND DA SOUF WILL RISE AGAIN!!!
>Nice meme flag faggot.

So do I and I've been ready since the 1994 Northridge quake.
I love the fact most aren't prepared for any adversity in life, especially a IRL natural disaster.

It will be glorious

just hold on for 30 more hours bitch, im almost out of this fuckin state

Your state has caused enough problems for everyone, it’s about time you fuckers paid for your crimes and for voting in shit politicians

>an earthquake will destroy California any day now...
People have e been saying this for decades

>Weather-medium
>medium
>earthquake

The population of 49 states agree. Also, stop moving to CO, Cali fags.

You call that living?

Stop moving to AZ as well. Go to Chicago or NYC.

please stay there

God's wrath is coming.

>Fuck you I live in California
So do I. I'm rooting for the earthquake.

Thats the hope.

All of you cocksuckers hoping we fall off into the ocean, or all die. Fuck you. Seriously fuck you. There are literally tens of millions of us out here who are sane, normal thinking people. The fact is, the psychotic left is actually a numerical minority. They’ve just gerrymandered everything so that they have complete control. Take the politics and the illegal aliens out of here, and its still the greatest state in the country that has the highest quality of life.

>huge earthquake coming
it's been 12 fucking years since we've been overdue for a massive earthquake.

Fuck this gay state. Decimate Sodom and Gomorrah.

> L.A. and San Francisco Destroyed

I'm okay with this. Added benefit is that lesser water demands in the aftermath of this could allow diversions from the Truckee River to cease, and thus allow for the return of the Ancient Mega-Lake Lahontan; Nevada would become an oasis (see pic).

>worries
More like excitement

I think there would be a massive surge of younger people out of California area heading east and a lot of seniors would stay behind and perish. This is of course if there are signs leading up to the big one which I'm sure there would be.

OH FUCK YES PLEASE

>Thinks California could possibly be the best state.
Kek.

m on the computer for 10 hours a day and nothing ever fucking happens.

I think i actually read about that once. Seriously, the amount of wildlife that would promote is awesome.

I disagree with that last statement but also don't want California to suffer a huge quake

Fuck you i live in socal, just please bring it on already

God sure is taking his time. How much worse do things have to get before the rapture and second coming

>when the last american dies
>j j j jewnald c c c curse

Basically, you'd end the desert and turn Nevada into something like Southern France, IIRC.

Earthquake would be great but only if it wiped out 3/4 Of their population. Nothing good comes out of Cali.

Just think about how many mexicans, illegal and not that would die from an earthquake. It would be worth it.

>Trump curse, cali edition? Yes, please.
>Trump curse
pottery because it's real.

SOON
O
O
N

Maybe 30 years ago

Yeah, the area would have the perfect climate.

>Was

You let the nightmare happen and still sit on your asses. It's your own damn fault.

Fingers crossed!

I live in California and someday I'm going to move back to Free America. It's not the greatest state for every reason you mentioned and I didn't even bring up their total disregard for the 2nd Amendment. When a lot of the politicians in California now grew up in or came from Mexico which has no guns or a 2nd Amendment - that's what you get.

1994 - try 23 years

cant we withhold funding until they end sanctuary cities the same way the soyim forced texans to not boycott israel?

Dying in a earthquake would be pretty gay. Getting crushed under a building by tons of debris all because you chose to live near a fault line

>Dying in a earthquake would be pretty gay.
C A L I F O R N I A
B A B Y

>Dying in a earthquake would be pretty gay.

Theres lots of fags in cali, and they'd probably wanna die a gay death.