NPR - have you looked/listened to what they're feeding the public?

For those of you who don't have a clue, you really should take a look the foundations/groups funding NPR.

Ask yourself the following:

How many of these groups are funding by Soros? How many of these groups are funding political movements (Black Live Matter, for instance)? How many of these groups are unsavory in other ways? How many times does NPR cite one or more of these groups/foundations as a source in one of their "news stories"? When NPR does cite one of these groups/foundations as a source for a news story, do they openly say, right then and there, that they are taking money from said group/foundation? How many of these groups/foundations are pumping money into other "news agencies"?

You wanna see who's trying to destroy the western world? This would be a good start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Bk-8ZBKq4
nypost.com/2016/05/05/playing-the-press-and-the-public-for-chumps-to-sell-the-iran-deal/
twitter.com/adrianflorido/status/925433403033489413
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Almost nobody pushes back on their propaganda on twitter. Adopt a NPR host and expose their blue pilled followers to some different opinion.

I listen to NPR a lot because I deliver pizzas for a living. I know your pain. One time they even had to say George Soros was a funder because they were talking about one of his puppet organizations that fund NPR. I know they run multiple anti-white articles a day. I started buying CDs though, so I haven't been listening as much.

>Adopt a NPR host

That's the rub, news should be independent, too much of it isn't anymore. Especially at NPR, reporters shouldn't be [s]adopted[/s] bought.

>How many of these groups are funding by Soros
Other than NPR there is also PRI (Public Radio International). Soros doesn't directly fund public radio but his Open Society Project does directly fund journalism projects at public radio stations.

I've heard many stories where they cite, someone from one of these sponsors and don't openly admit it too. It's pathetic.

When you look at the list as a whole and do some digging, it gets even more pathetic.

>Open Society Project

It's not only the Open Society Project. There are many others with direct and sometimes indirect connections to Soros. One foundation or group feeding another and another and then NPR, as I stated above, some of the ones not even dealing with Soros have disturbing aspects to them.

I'll say it again,

>You wanna see who's trying to destroy the western world? This would be a good start.

>PRI

Thank you for mentioning them too! Another good place to dig.

Good video on NPR funding:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Bk-8ZBKq4

100% of the media is bought and untrustworthy

There's another trend in "journalism" that should be frightening just about everyone. These media outlets getting fed stories by "insiders".

Many former newsprint/TV news organizations claim they no longer have the resource to do hard-hitting investigative reporting (perhaps this has contributed to the need to "sponsor" reporters). I'd dare say with that loss in revenue, they have also lost the ability to hire decent people.

Here's an article regarding just that:

nypost.com/2016/05/05/playing-the-press-and-the-public-for-chumps-to-sell-the-iran-deal/

>He thinks as little of them as he does of the journalists he and his team must spoon-feed. “The average reporter we talk to is 27 years old, and their only reporting experience consists of being around political campaigns,” Rhodes says. “They literally know nothing.”

Unfortunately the ignorant masses still think what they're getting is actual news.

who even believes the media anymore? Something like only 16% of the US? I guess the media doesn't even believe itself, it's basically a giant larp for reporters.

(((National Pharisee Radio))) is a bunch of jews kvetching (just today I heard the words "spiel," "oy," and "kibbosh" used on the station) along with a bunch of vaginal jews. Leftist fucking trash that is extremely underhanded with journalism, using jew pilpul left and right especially in matters concerning Donald Trump their worst nightmare.

They refused to even mention that Trump was running in the primaries until they ABSOLUTELY could no longer omit that inconvenient fact. Then they continued to make it sound like Yeb! was kicking ass and Killdog was doing so wonderfully. Lying by omission and spinning facts together into narratives using a lot of subjunctive glue and other jew lawyer tricks.

Smarmy worthless fucking trash. The whole staff shoukd be executed by firing squad right after they eat their chinese food on Christmas.

I don’t think lack of funding or inexperience is the reason, I think it’s the cover story. Even profit making publications like the economist now print the same shallow propaganda as every other outlet, and often stories about the burma crisis are full of half truths and inaccuracies that a basic internet search would fix. People would pay good money to subscribe to a non shit news source

>implying NPR isn't the best source for unbiased news

I've seen much higher number, but I must consider the source(s).

>impying any jews work at NPR

I think it depends on whether trust levels get aggregated. You know, where they give you like five levels but then combine three of them to say "at least they don't want to literally shoot us".

>NPR employees posted this publicly

twitter.com/adrianflorido/status/925433403033489413

>hate listening to NPR
>listen to it anyways because I need constant auditory stimulation
You're better than this, user.

>You know, where they give you like five levels but then combine three of them to say "at least they don't want to literally shoot us".

That gave me a bit of a chuckle, probably closer to the truth than I realize.

Eh, they're not totally pozzed, way better than practically any other mainstream news

>When NPR does cite one of these groups/foundations as a source for a news story, do they openly say, right then and there, that they are taking money from said group/foundation?
I listen to NPR occasionally on the radio (being one of the only radio stations available) and they do on the small scale local stuff. The national level programming... Not so much as I recall.

I have to tune it in every now and then. Just to see how bad it's gotten, it was last year that I first caught them saying such-and-such, a senior fellow at the (((Brooking Institution))) said... in one of their news stories and thought to myself, aren't you going to mention you take money from them? They didn't. Unfortunately, someone has to listen to note how awful they really are.

Haha I actually herd a story that blamed Trump for some Nigger in Africa having his cows stolen....impeach 45.

NPR is just one big guilt trip for white people.

Bitch look like Jafar

Taken over by jews my friends, the soyim is running wild over there!

That's hilarious, even big-time leftist hate NPR.

heh