What can be done about the white people thanksgiving problem?

What can be done about the white people thanksgiving problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHbajQ8U8Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=sLSveRGmpIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

since when is mac n cheese a staple what am I five

It's just projection from butthurt nogs.
>implying blacks can cook
>implying blacks have families

The whole holiday is horrible. Have you seen cranberries done "right/black" they taste like sour little seeds in jello.

Get over yourself.

#ThanksgivingWithBlackFamilies
*posts photograph of prison meal or food aid in african country*

Nothing new about obesity. Tends to happen when one type of family has a surplus of food to keep its members well-fed.

I don’t get it, my mom makes the kind of Mac and cheese on the right, are they saying niggers just use kraft Mac because they can’t cook?

easy, kill all niggers

That shit looks disgusting on the right who the fuck would eat that, oh right the niggers

Enjoy your fatherless thanksgiving nigggers

Never understood mac n cheese at Thanksgiving.

And I never will.

I'd eat both...with mayonaise

Most of their southern black cooking was learned from Scottish slave masters. Fried chicken for instance.

If you want to spam nigger chow threads, go ahead

Somebody should photoshop a complete family on the left and a fatherless family on the right

Neither of those is food. This is why we have cancer.
I'm fun at parties.

>niggers trying to talk down on thanksgiving

I know them turkey neck chewing nogs ain't trying to start some shit, macncheese at my thanksgiving table? Get the fuck out of here.

>He didn't go to university

Half your daily caloric content for 2.50 (or less when on sale) is no joke user.

OOOhhweeeee! Mac n Cheese! Man I haven't had that since last turkey day! Break out the linen, china and stemware!

I am outraged at the cultural appropriation. Apologize, delete your Sup Forums account and kys.

Obviously fake. Homemade mac n cheese is straight white. Niggers are lactose in tolerant for fuck sakes. Mac n cheese is the whitest of white foods.

We don't eat mac and cheese Be-och
That's ghetto

Eating food is for niggers.

I'll stick with my cranberry juice and caffeine pills.

This. Niggers get their food via taxpayer-supplied food stamps used at the dollar store.
Allows them to spend more on things like drugs and cigarettes.

in the back is shepard's pie and cranberry tart. all home made. guess the race

>Thanksgiving with black families
Pretty sure that requires a family

>niggers bragging about the food they cook with the welfare money we work to give them being so much better than the food we cook

Can we please meme a "back to africa movement" already? I'm beyond tired of these ungrateful apes.

How did this meme start? We fucking conquered the world for spice.

looks like cultural appropriation to me
why are niggers celebrating our holidays and eating our food?

not once have I ever had macaroni and cheese at thanksgiving dinner thats some ghetto ass shit

Awww. That was nice.

One of the medias nigger memes is that they can cook.

They cannot cook.

Black people only know about the personal lives of trashy, low-class white families and believe that we are all like them.

Gee I guess I cracked the code. Can we ignore these pavement apes now?

Who the fuck eats mac and cheese on Thanksgiving? Fucking niggers.

Also, the one on the right should have paper plates and plastic cutlery.

Never really did mac and cheese in my family. We're Irish and Italian and it was typically a turkey, a ham, stuffing, and a bunch of vegetables.

Nigger moms are known for their sophisticated pallets. Their rich diet of pig intestines and bleached flour are why their nigglets are born with an IQ that is a standard deviation below every other race/culture

the shep pie

Do these fucking niggers think they can out cook us. The fuck universe are they from.

who eats macaroni on thanksgiving anyways?

fucking plebeian negroes

which meal do you serve?

Have you ever seen a nigger at the grocery store? They always have a baggy with nothing but junk food, ingredients for frying, and six different kinds of juices. A lot of times if it's just a male negro he'll have nothing but sports drinks, juice, and gummies.

Top kek crackers BTFO

why do black families celebrate thanksgiving? isn't it like a white thing? I mean I'm pretty sure there was no black pilgrims

>that spread

NON NOBIS DOMINE DOMINE

Honey baked ham is fucking delicious, I stood in line for an hour today for one, spent nearly $100 dollars on it and then couldn't even bring myself to bitch about it becuase it was so fucking tastey.

First of all, who the fuck has mac and cheese at Thanksgiving?

Second how do niggers really think they have better quality meals? Or families?

And third, mac and cheese was brought to America by the infamous slave owner Thomas Jefferson.

This. Mac and cheese is really big at black thanksgiving for some reason.

Quit laughing at us!!!!!

Shhhh just let the niggers have their false memes and hashtags. It's all they have in their lives.

Remember White Goys. Blacks are better than us. They eat shittier food, which means they WIN. Hahahaha Whites BTFO...we're like....bland and stuff.....get it? Isn't that hilarious?

How did this meme even originate? I can't imagine a white person inviting a black over for dinner.

pic related aftermath of black people thanksgiving

I didn't finish my mac and cheese at a soul food restaurant and I thought the waiter was going to fight me when I said I didn't want a box.

Brutal

>"The Thot Chronicles"
>Tries to convince world blacks aren't niggers
>Proves blacks are niggers
>AHHHHH CHIMPOUT!!!!

Isn't that just macaroni casserole?

people of color sure r funny

>First of all, who the fuck has mac and cheese at Thanksgiving?
we do sometimes. it's all home-made and baked with bread crusts on top. so FUCKING good

White people can't cook, becuase Europe doesn't exist and anrtisan food means hot sauce.

free cheese?

Food stamp niggers actually believe this shit?

that shit looks disgusting
my mamma does it with tomato, meat, sausage, onions, garlic, oregano, grates the cheese in the oven
and it's not a special day food
it's fucking basic, every week food
but it looks infinitely better

They serve baked mac & cheese in prison?

the absolute havoc synthetic cheese wreaks on your system is no joke user.
>Second how do niggers really think they have better quality meals? Or families?
they legit think eating fried chicken off TV trays is de facto superior

Kek this
Mac n cheese is children's food that takes five minutes to make

Fucking KEK

but also Jefferson had a serious case of Jungle fever!

Both of those Macs are fucking pathetic, neither even have bacon in them.

Isn't that more a difference between Northern and Southern? Why black people making it about race?

>mac and cheese on thanksgiving
stupid nigger you eat mashed potatoes and turkey and then you eat casserole. not everyone chain-smokes at the family dinner table like coons, so we can actually taste the meat

Thanksgiving is turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, geen bean cassarole,dressing, and cranberry sauce and butter rolls.

That is the traditional white american thanksgiving meal. Ive never had mac and cheese at thanksgiving.

>mfw I have a rib roast for the center of my thanksgiving dinner because it's is about having a giant feast and being thankful and not about any particular foods in general but marketing has convinced people that thanksgiving=turkey

chinese

They do this shit every fucking year, they can barely contain their own shitty thanksgivings for posting #FuckWhiteppl on social media.

Everything Goddamn thing they do is based on their sense of inadequacy.

Not true, I've known a few that could cook meth.

youtube.com/watch?v=nHbajQ8U8Fw

>Muh spices
>Muh "soul food"

Why do black people feel the need to culturally appropriate white peoples food?

That looks both delicious and aesthetically pleasing. Well done user.

What type of poor faggot eat mac n cheese at thanksgiving? Fucking peasants

My grandma taught niggas how to cook. Why do you think soul food is good? Das rite. Cultural appropriation.

Maybe sweet patatoes can be there also.

>this thread for the 93rd time today
What will you faggots spam tomorrow?

Börek, mlinci and apple strudel from yugoslav side.
Yorkshire pudding, beef wellington and sometimes dumplings from english side.

Aren't most famies mixed European and do a split of traditional foods?

It's good shit, make a thick cheese sauce, add bacon, cover the top in a thin layer of shredded cheese, then put that shit in the oven till the top is crispy.

We'll be eating Turkey you nigger.

Blacks have this idea that they cook food properly and whites don't. The reality is they are the #1 buyer of frozen foods and their dads aren't even there to carve the turkey.

In reality niggers eat like doritos and skittles and spend all their quality food money on vain shit like shoes. Fuck off/sage

10/10, would bang

None of these niggers have ever ate with white people at Thanksgiving. Im white, we eat collards with ham hocks, home made mac n cheese, smoked turkey, pickled hot peppers, all kinds of good shit.

Nothing needs to be done about it, because it is something that only exists in the minds of niggers and deluded liberals.

>thot chronicles
i like how they try to insult white people but end up promoting their own stereotypes

since I'm single and also an orphan my thanksgiving tradition is to just cook whatever the fuck i feel like on thanksgiving and not give a fuck about my diet.

this year im gonna make a giant bacon cheeseburger and some cinnamon rolls. looking forward to it.

Only niggers have Mac and cheese at thanksgiving.

wrong

when i worked at a grocery store it was only white people buying fresh produce and meat, the niggers all bought frozen food and mayonnaise

Any food touched by nigger hands would make me gag no matter how good it looked.

>that shepherd's pie
Why do I only look at threads like this when I'm hungry?

The Thanksgiving Prayer by Wm. S. Burroughs.
The man was a TRUE Genius. May he R.I.P.

youtube.com/watch?v=sLSveRGmpIE