Anyone notice the recent influx of soyboys marrying and breeding with these third world gooks?

Anyone notice the recent influx of soyboys marrying and breeding with these third world gooks?

Why not just find a strong modern white woman?

I mean feminists are trash but dating ugly gooks is just plain shameful.

Soyims follow the path of least resistence.

I've been saying this forever. The only thing that doesn't emasculate a beta/numale/soyboy is the stereotypical demure asian girl. Which is largely a myth.

What if you don't find white women that attractive and you are more into latinas?

She's kind of cute, seems stable, keeps house clean, leaves man alone to play games/work.

What's so bad about this user?

Also, that powertrip you have daily for rescuing her from cambodia or whatever.

I'm a white woman and I guess I'd describe myself as somewhat feminist. But something about seeing these women with our white men makes my blood boil. Not to mention she's pretty much a cariacature of a mysogonists wet dream. Literally just pops out babies and doesn't have a real job.

What the fuck, is that C-Milk? You know he lives in China, right?

Men are scientifically more attracted to asian women.

Why are they called bugmen?

Any man that marries outside of his race is a pathetic beta fag, i don't give a fuck who you are , you're a fucking traitor the minute you breed with another race, ESPECIALLY if you're a fucking white man.

Why can't white women pop out babies like Asians can?

adv man is a based westen spy.

Yeah I thought that was him. When did his waifu start doing personal blogs?

cmilk is a jew

>Why not just find a strong modern white woman?

Who's more likely to succumb to the cancer of Feminism? White or Asian women?

Which is more likely to be a virgin?

Which is more likely to be slim, feminine and fit?

Seriously, I think racial purity's great and ideal, but just look at how shitty the western women are compared to orientals. They're not real women, just like leftist men aren't real men. Men want real women, not landwhales or divorce-happy whiners.

Western women need to fix themselves. They sure as hell won't let men fix them.

Only 1 second old and already suffered fatal head trauma

My God. You just know she looks terrible without makeup. What an ugly mutation

Wow OP that's a tough one. I wonder why...

>strong modern white woman
they charge too much per night

That's gotta be fake. How do the fuck would it just pop out like that in like 1 second?

I duno who that is, but his wife is D- ugly.She looks like a Chinese peasant, just like zuckerberg's wife. I lived in China for several years and there are several white guys there who have asian fetishes who will just date the first Asian who comes up to them with decent english skills, despite the girl being ugly as sin.

The asian fetish is real, a ton of white guys go to Asia solely for the reason of finding an asian girlfriend. I've never been attracted to Asians, but I've seen it firsthand. These guys will go on and on talking about how hot their girlfriends are, but then you see them and wonder what the fuck they are talking about.

There are some hot asian girls out there but ironically the hottest ones tend to have plastic surgery eyes and nosejob - two things that make them look less asian. Koreans are significantly hotter than chinese for this reason, since a ton of koreans have done those surgeries.

Chinese girls also tend to only shower once per week on average, are poor, dress like shit, have bad teeth, pick their nose in public, burp loudly like peasants, and have zero manners whatsoever. Every chinese girl I've ever been with has smelled like absolute shit. I promise this guy's girlfriend smells like shit too.

Asians and especially China have many similarities with the zerg. Both breed like crazy and all follow the hivemind without hesitation.

this is how beta bitch boys think that girls think

>She looks like a Chinese peasant
She's definitely a southeast asian.

Newfag, you realise we can see your ID right?

>implying raising kids isn't a real job

Better have a carreer and let the state's institutions raise them huh? Fuck off roastie

She's Chinese. I can look at her face and tell. Also the door in the background is a typical chinese apartment door. Yes, they are all built the same. The guy is vaping. Chinese invented vapes.

I have seen that exact same boring Chinese boner-killing girl face 1,000,000 times.

Estrogen > testosteron anyways. Prove me wrong retards

Can you please fuck off roastie?

>t. white woman

To be fair, I've only been to hong kong and not mainland china but the women were plenty clean, especially compared to white women and their pussies smell better too.

>t. soyboy

>Why not just find a strong modern white woman?

Far too intimidating.

I guarantee his daughter will fuck niggers, or at least white boys herself. You can't cheat genetics. Weak men have weak offspring. His family line is unlikely to integrate and be absorbed into the Chinese gene pool because his kids will exhibit the same 2nd and 3rd generation regressions that non-whites exhibit in the west.

Look at the successful hapas in Asian media--their parents are usually upper-class, highly intelligent alpha types. If you're a beta, you can't have alpha kids unless you breed with an alpha woman--MAYBE.

It was Kc tier and is was on the 4chin my austismo friend.

I fucked two thai women. I fucking hate them both.

>strong modern white woman?
because I find their behaviour and values appalling
I want a stoic 1950's white woman
The modern strong is just codeword for raging cunt, stoic people have actual strength

Expat here

Asians view whites as being higher status and also more manly than most Asian males, so it's significantly easier to get an Asian gf than a white gf. Hence you get a lot of betas taking advantage of that

With the exception of Zuckerberg who married an asian women probably because he doesn't want a divorce and lose half his shit, aren't most of the white husbands in AF/WM couples just 'trophy husbands'?

>the women were plenty clean, especially compared to white women and their pussies smell better too.

>I'm a white woman

Nothing to prove wrong, you already posted junk doll and therefore your opinion is invalid.

I dont eat much soy,sadly.

>strong
>modern
>white

Pick 2

Frick off hater

white women have more testosterone than white soyboys hence they go for gookmaids

>Why not just find a needle in a haystack?
FTFY

>People's Republic of China
>中华人民共和国
>Zhōnghuá Rénmín Gònghéguó
>Z R G
>ZRG
>ZERG

Asians have white fetish, I think that goes without saying

the squat position lets gravity do part of the work, making the process quicker. Unlike what you would normally see from a women giving birth while laying on her back.

One benefit of estrogen is it probably increases your lifespan. Downside is of course it makes you more feminine, unless that's what you want of course. :^)

I"m a white guy. Hong Kong is not China, despite the official narrative. Hong Kong is the jetsons and the mainland is basically the flinstones.

But anyway, I see people saying shit like this all the time. "I went to Shanghai, and China was great." or "I went to Beijing and china was decent" or "I went to hong kong and china was amazing." None of those places are China. There's one billion people that live in squalor and African-tier pig stye, and that's the girl that this dude married and had a kid with - all because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants long enough to find a more attractive one.

>it makes you more feminine
How is it a downside? :thiking:

you have a point

>not taking the 2D pill

they whom which need saving don't want to be saved

They can't attract any

t. swedistani soyim gewrew

He looks fucking miserable.

Keep puffing hard soyboy

I guess not if you are anything between a femboy and a female.

Your half-gooky kids will be ostracized by both Asians and Whites alike and become mentally unstable

But I guess that is AOK since Mrs. Ping Pang let you sit in the living room playing WoW night after night and spoon fed you mouthfuls of Doritos, amirite?

Yeah, the white-guys-with-yellow-fever fetish is real.

However, just like in America, there are ugly girls and hot girls. China has the same situation. Every country is like this.

I would say that a hot asian would be better than an average/C- white girl. If you're a tall white guy and go to asia with an actual job you can date legitimately hot girls. But, if you suck and are a beta loser in america, it's not like you'll just moonwalk over to asia and land a hot girl.

Whoever the guy is in OP's video fucked up. If he wanted to marry that ugly girl he could've just stayed home. No need to give himself lung cancer at 50 living in pure poison pollution, doom his child to a shit-tier existence in a third-world country, and get saddled up with an ugly girl like that.

>Literally just pops out babies and doesn't have a real job.
Good goy. Suppress wages by doubling the workforce and let the state raise and indoctrinate your kids.

This, why would anyone want to look like a disgusting "le epik manly man" when they could look like Astolfo instead?

>Your half-gooky kids will be ostracized by both Asians and Whites alike and become mentally unstable
only if they're male.

Fear not Ladyanon, some of us white guys do not have yellow fever

Yes. Whites almost always date upwards in socio-economic status which means we're usually "trophy" husbands and wives when we intermarry.

>not wanting your cock deathgripped by a warm wet hole
>not wanting a submissive girl who cries with pleasure
>not wanting a woman who recognizes you as her racial superior and orgasms within minutes from getting the dick

>pan face

not even ONCE

so all yellow fever fags are pedos. thanks for the blackpill asshole

Fate is a trash franchise though

C-milk is a kike in china

Serpentza is a huwhite nigger in china

Both soyboys Fact!

>wow it's nice being respected by a woman for the first time in my life

Most white men who date Asians are usually low status and got rejected and shit on by white women. Let them live their lives in peace. Roasty whores are our real problem.

ricebois are mad white men are taking all their women kek

xhamster.com/videos/asian-gf-shared-with-big-white-cock-asian-cuckold-5535453

serpentza is red pilled m8.
most white from saffa are.

>Also the door in the background is a typical chinese apartment door. Yes, they are all built the same.
Lol, I made the same observation. Their door handles are fucking weird to use too.

Everything in China is copypasted and once you seen one city, you've seen them all.

I could ALMOST understand if these fellow white guys picked gorgeous Asians, but all I ever see them go for are the gooky moon faced white eye flat nose azn women. I don't get it, its like they saw too many of those Vietnam war movies where the local hoes said all that "Me ruv yew rong tiem GI/Sucky-Sucky 5 dorra" stuff and figured it meant all asian women were total DTF sex fiends

Nice

All women of all races are equally despicable.
Stop kidding yourselves.

is it true hapa girls have 45 degree vaginas?

The dude is married to a chink

>red pilled
>non white wife
pick one

lol, isn't that C-Milk and Vivi?
I mean, I like him and SerpentZA's vids but their mixed relationships are so not worth it considering they could have had it far easier in a western country.

hapa birthday, fren

ok now back to work those iphones aren't going to make themselves

>your opinion
>not sucking nigga muslim cock
pick one

>soyims

fucking kek

Whenever you see a white guy with a chink, it's pretty much a given that he was too pathetic or awkward to score a decent white woman

whites should be replaced, because too high of a percentage of them is absolutely useless

took me a few seconds then i gagged

Yeah that's what I'm saying. They pick the ugliest plainest darkest asian girls because that's the fetish. They think all asian girls are hot just because they're asian.

Yeah there are some hot ones, but they're the upper 10%. The benefits of being white in asia is that you can get that upper 10%. In america you have to be tom brady to date someone that hot. In asia, if you're white and have a real job (not an english teacher) you have legitimate access to the upper tier of women.

The fetish guys don't give a shit though. The first chinese who speaks any english instantly becomes their girlfriend and these girls are so fucking ugly I wouldn't go near them with a 10-foot pole.

>family somehow managed to keep my genetics pure northern european in america
>blonde hair blue eyes
>about to marry an older japanese lady

We are going to have kids as well. Looking forward to pushing barriers while living in Japan!

If you weren't such a video game obsessed faggot you could see all those things from a white woman, but you're a lazy fucker so you have to import some gooky azn chick

let me guess, you're a fem- nevermind. Someone post that one pic with white females getting anallytickled on facebook because a lot of males found an asian athlete cute

THIS
H
I
S

All white women are vapid, pretentious whores

Holy fuck i watch that guy's youtube.

And here you see the real reason azn chicks are all the rage with mediocre white dudes

post pics of them tiddies user or I'm calling LARP

>about to marry an older japanese lady
>older
Have some self-respect.

>a bullet
>your brain
Make it happen