If you had the choice to be reincarnated as one anime character after you died, who would you choose and why?

If you had the choice to be reincarnated as one anime character after you died, who would you choose and why?

Also whoever you choose, you have to go through all their life experiences, both on and off-screen.

Hirasawa Yui

>be strongest human
>get to fuck android 18
No question senpai

>you have to go through all their life experiences, both on and off-screen.

Good luck.

Kyon obviously

>you're a cool guy
>your life is super interesting
>smoking hot and fun girlfriend
>you wont ever get through serious hardships/bodily harm because your magic gf wishes it to be so

>off-screen
The amount of sex Krillin and 18 must have had...

I would come back as Saito, why because I get to lay this beauty!

I get to be rich to the point where I never have to worry about working, so pretty much no stress in life. Also I can eat cake with some nice friends at school.

>lots of cool shit at disposal
>cute personal loli that will become BIG
>gets away with everything
this fucker

I would have a Buddah as my mum, God as my dad and Jesus as my onee-chan

Shiki.

Sakura

Obviously the Shiro from Fate/kaleid. I would fuck the shit out of Illya, Kuro and Luvia, and then I would marry Rin.

Easy

Accelerator.
Rape powers.

I was going to say Rika, but Bern is better.

Damn

Isn't he also functionally immortal too? Like, god damn, fucker has everything.

Also Shinobu best Monogatari.

I fucking called him. Okay?

No one else. This is my reincarnation.

You fucking know it's gonna end with harem. All your waifu wars bullshit is a sham you've generated and you know it.

I will be the Rito. I will have the medical condition of groping boobs and live my ecchi fantasy. I will reach the harem end and impregnate my harem for years to come.

This is my reincarnated destiny.

This man

Goku
I'm autistically obsessed with fights, and I still think Super Saiyan is the coolest thing ever.

>22 cm dick
not bad

Frieza

Being the emperor of the universe with only a small handful of people more powerful than you would be killer. Plus, I'd train for YEARS and become 20x stronger than SSGSS Goku/Vegeta or Beerus.

Also I'd change that fucking garbage Gold color form to something better like this.

Sawako sensei.
I'd literally wait an entire lifetime for pic related.
After that I would finally be able to rest in peace.

I'd be Kamina.

Good tastes.

Though, that first/second day is probably going to be the hardest. Out of curiosity, I read a bit of the LNs, and apparently Saito gets several broken bones during that duel with the blonde kid.

Have fun dealing with periods, nerds.

Perfect for me.

Guts.
Can you imagine being Guts? All those shitty experiences that turned him into something even more than human? Even with all of the terrible things that happened to him, his life will always be more extraordinary than mine.

>tfw you can feel Guts' anger through the page

>that first/second day is probably going to be the hardest
Yeah being a baby would be rough.

>tfw you'll never be as ridiculously strong and enduring as Guts

>not wanting to marry best girl

>wanting to get punched in the face and kicked in the testicles for the rest of your life

She's like current me except with a job!

why would you want to be retarded? Mugi is clearly the superior choice

100% Choco

If Krillin was a saiyan, he'd be the strongest considering how much times he gets wrecked.

i want to suffer...

8stud

Is that even a question, I could literally get any pussy I want

Easy.

>Get to eat Italian pasta every day
>Surrounded by qt girls
>Surrounded by qt tanks
>Get to use said tanks whenever I like

Handa-sensei or Naru?

Kyou from Oreo

I will also take Guts, for several reasons:

His journey is admirable, surviving solely because his desire for revenge was stronger than the enemies around him.

He crosses the line between human and superhuman, yet still represents humanity and even carries it on his back to some extent.

Lastly, I'm interested to see how well I'd hold up in his position. I'm not sure I could have emotions as strong as his, but I'm willing to try.

I would come back as this beauty so I could get laid by this user!

and masturbate!

RRagi

Someone that's immortal and that gets to fuck bitches.

This girl, I think. Trying to run the park would be fun for a while, and when it gets that bad, I can get bailed out and relax a bit. And eventually settle down to be a nice, relaxed housewife. Or something.

Maybe is cheating, but still an anime character

Being with that betamax manlet is a small price to pay for being rich, attractive, respected, strong and smart.

BLACKED

>Immortal god queen
>bros with immortal god king neighbor
>trusted friends and advisors
>sassy shapeshifting unicorn that flies
>magic sword that makes you OP
>MTV cribz tier palace

Just take me away now guys.

I'd do explosions before explosions became a meme.

This guy.

Handsome, smart and just best at literally everything in the world except heights.
Does not give any fucks.
Hot chicks fighting over him.
Can read minds.
BTFO a fucking a dragon.
The last hope for a doomed magical carny species.
Never loses his cool.
Patience like an angel.