What is the best state to buy a large plot of land and become a farmer?

What is the best state to buy a large plot of land and become a farmer?

I can't stand city/suburb life and being an office corporate slave.

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/pol/145237507
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Deposit $5,000 USD into a Paraguayan bank to start the process on becoming a citizen.

It's the easiest country to get into.
We had a thread on this.
We were going to become beef ranchers.

Hawaii, its climate is perfect.

WE

wyoming. but remember under Eminent Domain you are fucked by the Federal government.
Also, Cargill will sue the shit out of you if even 1 of their seeds lands in your plot.

>Wyoming
.>Yellowstone

nope

Found the Paraguay thread.

yuki.la/pol/145237507

I'd say New Mexico but I could be wrong.

PA has the best year round climate, soil, price, availability, water, hay, etc. It's why PSU is the largest collegiate Ag program in the world.

Any state. Iowa has many farms as you know. But you can buy land in Pennsylvania, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, you could even buy land in Florida and grow tropical fruits. Literally all states have farms, just try to find a good deal on land. Delaware has some cheap spots too. But I'm sure places like Kansas etc are the best.

farming is hard and requires knowledge

it's probably more practical to get a normal job outside of the city and still benefit from the low cost of living

You can't tell that your produce is heavily radiated? I can tell just by looking at the skin on your cucumber that it's mutated.

Alaska and Hawaii are my tops.
I have land in Colorado if any hot lady wants to marry me and live up in the mountains.

cheapest land is actually western Washington, but Hanover is leaking.
White Sands in NM is leaking now.
I used to raise Winter wheat, Alfalfa, Hay, Barley, oats, and hops.
but by far the best money...
Watermelons, and they grow in sand, with no irrigation.

hey man. free lava.

Might as well not live in America if that's what you're afraid of.

>PARAGUAY - Exercise a high degree of caution
>Crime, including violent crime, has increased in recent years. Armed robbery, car theft and burglary occur in both urban and rural areas. Remain vigilant at all times and avoid walking alone after dark. If attacked, do not resist.
>do not resist
sounds great

>What is the best state to buy a large plot of land and become a farmer
mexico, if you can keep a tan. Cheaper and it will be high tide at the local church when the single ladies looking for husbands meet you.

Paraguay has a law similar to the 2nd amendment in America.

What part of Pennsylvania?

t. knower of nothing of Pennsylvania

>Alaska
Fuck off we're full and have no soil

just dont be white and you wont be a target

What's stopping you from working in a farm yourself? If you really are in it for the lifestyle but don't have the money to do so, why not work for someone instead? All I see are pipedreams and excuses. Go out there and work in the fields so you can experience the lifestyle yourself.

Is that your 11 year old cousin?