A mom was shamed for breastfeeding at Disneyland

Why do white people think its ok to shame a beautiful brown woman who has to breastfeed and take care of her beautiful little brown baby?

thisisinsider.com/mom-responds-to-breastfeeding-shame-at-disneyland-2017-11?utm_content=buffer7842a

poor kid

they are probably dissapointed because the high ticket price usually prevents trash from getting in the park.

>beautiful woman
Oh you mean ugly as shit?

if she's SO ugly how come she has a kid? hmmm yeah i thought so

because mexicans fuck literally anything

Because faggots like you will fuck anything that offers

WIt till you see the father

She deserves to be shamed for being an ugly, fat sack of shit. Why do we let creatures like her reproduce?

Happiest place on Earth!

She can breastfeed me anytime.

If anyone ever asked me what cultural Marxism is I’d show them that picture. It’s on those white bitches though for giving money to the theme park Jew in the first place.

Brown people know what they are doing. That "fuck you wypipo" face is everywhere now. You see it when you go to work. When you go to the store. When you go to church. Everywhere. White destruction is on their mind all the time, and they are emboldened by the omnipresent leftist propaganda.

Look carefully at these people. Watch their body language. You will catch brief glimpses of their facial expressions when they first see you. The look of hate and disgust that lasts only a fraction of a second before they realize they are doing it and hide it.

I think the race war is going to go hot before the end of the year. Make no mistake, the race war has already begun. It's too late Sergei.

She is literally just standing there in the middle of the fucking walkway. If you have any sort of sense at all, just take that shit to the side. I think its retarded that people get all up in arms about it, but she so very clearly wanted to generate controversy.

>Bare breasts in home, no individual care
>Stage topless photo op in high traffic area, everyone upsetti

>That pic
Hello Nun!

underrated

I wouldn't say it's a huge problem for an attractive woman to feed her child in public. But it's not okay if you're fat as fuck, that's gross

It’s cool that white women breast feed in public, just cover up in a secluded area, and feed white babies the milk.

>in a secluded area
>in a secluded area
>in a secluded area
>in a secluded area
>in a secluded area
>in a secluded area

> Fat
> Brown
> Short
>Mexican
> Tattoos
> Tits in public for attention

I fucking swear. We NEED to nuke Mexico and Southern California. PLEAS!!

babies are fine but not that 5 year old.

>no bra
>no modesty blanket
>titty just hanging out

trash

Pretty sure southern California is more mongrelized than Mexico.

Fat genocide when?

Can confirm

Possibly. I live hear. Nuke us. Save yourselves from the brown invasion of short fat Goblins.

I mean it. Nuke us to Hell

What the fuck? When did the mother start having kids? 12?

Mexicans themselves have literally degraded the IQ, aesthetics, and health of the United States by safely 30%.

We should have put a wall up decades ago and shot anyone within 200 yards.

Imagine being this fucking delusional

I'm White in Los Angeles. I see it frequently. But I'm just as disgusted with them as they are me.

So we're even.

I'll be honest if it was a graceful young white women doing it discretely I wouldn't really be upset

But this is just disgusting

can i get some boob succc too?

You'll never see the father because the sheboon has no fucking idea who it is

She's perfect.

Two of my friends had kids. When we were talking about breastfeeding, they said they wouldn’t feel comfortable doing it in public. This whale is just being a attention whore.

naw desu, those tits are not attractive

>implying that bowling ball in a stocking is giving the kid any nutrients anymore