The Internal Fag War Grindr Style

White supremacy in the grindr apps. The LBGT lobby doesn't speak for all gays and lesbians. Most recognize who they are, do not wish to force it on anyone else, and just want to be left alone. Most hate the gay lobby and the gay agenda.

The faggy libtard is in blue

>dark circles under eyes

You probably just dodged the Hep and HIV by steering clear of this degenerate regressive, OP. Good on you!

He think his job is to change my opinion that I am wrong

Bump

God, I hate faggots.. I work with one who cries at least once a week because Trump won.

Ha! Yup no doubt

That's what fucked. All my gay friends supported Trump.

These people really are delusional. Holy fuck man and I am (not perceptible) gay

Transition into dropping red pills about the Frankfurt School trying to subvert democracies by creating artificial victim groups.

Quick rundown on the Frankfurt School:

Create Artificial Victim Groups->They Create Artificial Problems (if not appeased)

Artificial Problems->Social Discontent

Social Discontent->Protest Movements

Protest Movements->Resistance Against Democratic Gov't

Resistance Against Democratic Gov't->Total Communist Revolution

>tfw you realize minority movements and the victim complexes that power them were literally created by commies to overthrow the government

>literal fascist
>opposes nationalism because it's 'white'
jesus christ leftism really is a mental illness

wow I hate us fags 4real does conversion therapy work I wanna give it a go seriously

Total illness, Its like these people cannot think rationally or even just see another point of view.

>a fucking leaf using grindr

why am I not surprised? if you guys were any gayer you'd be British

Dykes and fags so filled with drama, it's almost as if they suffer from mental illness

I can imagine how it must be for the average faggot when they're used as marketing tools and their movement a front for normalizing trannies and pedophiles.
Personally, I don't care what 2 people do in their spare time, but you niggers need to root out this degeneracy from within

When will Trump make it legal to kill leftists and fags?

>but you niggers need to root out this degeneracy from within

Yeah, there is a pecking order, the flamer fags are at the bottom, everyone gay and straight hates them. The normal gays you never see bc they dont say shit and are normal level headed.

>from within
Here is the problem: the gay "community" is not a community. Its just a forced association based on sexuality as an identity. How am I supposed to influence other gay people when I don't even know, or care to know other gay people? The very premise that you would form an identity around your sexuality makes me want to stay away from you.

The "gay community" is almost entirely degenerate and is probably not redeemable. This does not mean there are not a number of reasonable homosexuals...but we tend to be concerned mainly with other things, and we are few and far between.

idk. I got a beej from a bi dude when I was a curious teen and hated it.

legit question, what's the stance on trannies from you normal fags?

>the gay agenda
most fags sneer when someone says 'gay agenda'

and rightly so

>legit question, what's the stance on trannies from you normal fags?

>18 = It's a mental illness, fix your problems.

I agree but I think it's fucked up minors are being allowed to delve into that

tranny junk, even homosexuality, should NEVER be taught to kids. Trannies are fucked up, got a friend's 12 year old neice saying shes bi and that she's a man. WTF? When I was 12 I was playing Ocrina of Time.

>Its just a forced association based on sexuality as an identity.

Exactly.

See: >Create Artificial Victim Groups

Creating the "gay community" was initially a communist plot. There's no such thing as a "black community" or "Asian community", or any of these artificial communities. The Frankfurt School tried to reboot the communist revolutions in western countries by replacing the working class proletariat with artificial victim groups.

Death to all you faggots man. Both you and this other shitlib faggot. I hope you get aids

Look at the shitlib's picture... he's got something, man. OP isn't a flaming fag though, so leave him alone.

No, OP is a faggot that is either holding back his leftism or is specifically leaving it out. He IS a faggot, and faggots only get the bullet

Gay trump supporter here. Soyboyism has hit the gay community hard. I'm sorry you have to deal with a liberal queen.

Same

CHARGE YOUR FUCKING PHONE

Trannies are awful, faggot gays are awful. I want a pristine white gay community of construction workers, Cowboys, and business men who not only uphold societal norms, avidly protect the beauty of our heritage. There's nothing gays love more than traditions and decorum, but have been sold a false god in modernism.

Grinder fucking kills your battery dude.

You understand that they are religious zealots right? they are only interested in converting your heretical beliefs. The liberal left have replaced conservatives as the moral police and it is funny and sad at the same time.

>Most recognize who they are, do not wish to force it on anyone else
LEL, who's forcing you to stick a dick up your bumhole?

>this place is for freedom which is why you can't be free
>make everything harmonious by destroying national unity of culture and ethnicity

Kek
Also gas urself op

Learn how apostrophes work if you're going to make right wing arguments, faggot. You're making us look bad.

fags r funny

really? Trannies have been around forever. I don't have a problem with them, provided that they aren't spreading STDs or whatever. I was for gay marriage in high school, but the push during the Obama admin turned me against it just out of spite over the legal bullshit employed. Well, I guess I'm not against it, but I thought it was a total slap in the face to a large segment of our society, who, fortunately took it well.

It's parcel to the social engineers running the democrat party, aka trotskyists?, wanting to turn our country into two countries: Brazil and Israel

This

That's a bunch of fetish nonsense. Should I believe all white men want their wives impregnated by Tyrone?

why? you need redpilled fags like us to redpill the lunatic commie fags. wishing aids on us is just wishing to waste more tax money because i guess fags can't fuck responsibly?

We're going to make Brazil look like fortune cookies. No cross dressers have existed forever. Not the mutilated freaks who turn their dicks inside out and think they're a woman. That is totally deranged. Yeah I disagree the way it was railroaded, but it wasn't really about gays. It was about pushing the diversity and inclusion agenda of which gay marriage was a small part.

Didn't some Roman Emperor go full retard and dress himself up as a women?

Keep doing what you're doing. Arguing goes no where on these threads.

Even if he did, the xe and xirs of today would make him blush in shame.

They would turn them into fembois

I went on grindr to see if I could find a qt trap on there. Nothing but shitskin communists, and what are clearly men in dresses no traps at all

Out of curiosity, would you mind telling me your city so that I use it to fake my location and chat you up on Grindr? You sound like a very interesting person. I use a fake location app sometimes so that I don't chat with the same shitty people of my city.