Does Prisma Illya offer the best loliservice?

Does Prisma Illya offer the best loliservice?

Mujaki no Rakuen is also pretty good (only the mango tho)

nah

Manga or anime?
Because former is top-tier, latter is worthless, typical "current anime can't show lewd loli" tier.

Shoujo Ramune

Not really, just a few pages sometimes. Honestly most of the fanservice you see posted is bait, the show is a lot more story driven than one would think.

This. Illya has some interesting things, but Mujaki no Rakuen makes my cock explode.

My dick says yes.

Only to the eye of the Beholder.

Mujaki no Rakuen is pretty top tier. Tsugumomo also had some top-tier loli fanservice.

Prisma's is okay, but you don't get full on loli-tits very often.

Saki

This series had one huge problem, they managed to make queen succubus so hot that i ended up liking her more than the lolis.

Does it?

If it turns to edgy shit, my dick and I can find happy faps elsewhere.

>Saki
>loliservice
He didn't mean "loliservice butchering"

It's close

There are plenty of other series with beter loliservice. Prisma Illya offers the best loliservice that is backed up by great animation and DEEPEST LORE. It's legitimately a solid series that just so happens to provide loliservice.

It's not even his forte.

I had to drag myself through the first episode, and I haven't watched another sense. I want to see it for the loli, but everything about the show that I've seen just screams

>CHEAP FRANCHISE RIPOFF CASHGRAB

I'm never going to like those fucking "hilarious" wands. I can already tell

ITT: LRD lurks.

Be sure to visit every prisma thread and complain loudly from now on. That'll show them.

I'm honestly hoping you'll be able to assuage my distaste for it. Because I know for a fact that, if I can throw you a hardball like this, and you can still convince me it's worth watching, that you must be right.

However your post indicates the opposite of that desu kek

I want to have sex with Illya and ruin Einzbern's bloodline!

>sense
Are you an ESL or just an idiot?

Holy shit

Why did it have to end up like this