Even Son kun couldn't beat them

> Even Son kun couldn't beat them

> Leave it to Son kun

> Son kun's gonna take care of them

How does Vegeta live with himself?

To this day, I STILL don't get why Toriyama just didn't write Goku and Bulma being together.

By reminding everyone that he's a prince every fucking chance he gets.

muh otp

Imagine your wife having more faith in her little brother than you.

>To this day, I STILL don't get why Toriyama just didn't write Goku and Bulma being together.
It wouldn't make sense. Bulma was hitting on guys her age (like Yamcha) while Goku was just barely out of diapers. Goku & ChiChi got hooked up at like age 6 or 7 fampai. There was no time in the story for Goku & Bulma to be together. Plus it would have been gross.

Toriyama is a piece of shit

His editor wanted Goku x Bulma to become a thing, but then Toriyama decided to make Chi-chi marry Goku to spite him.

I´m sure that Goku was Bulma´s platonic love

>Bulma was hitting on guys her age (like Yamcha) while Goku was just barely out of diapers
How many people marry others that are 5 or even 10 years older than them?

and he hates to draw Chi-chi

Will next week's baseburu episode surpass the driver's license episode as best filler?

spoiler for blog shit

my dad's two marriages (my mom, then 2nd wife) were both to women 6 years older than himself

Wasn't Goku 12 and Bulma 15 at the begining of the manga?

GokuxBlulma should've happen.
She called him cute after the time skip and the saw each other.

>How many people marry others that are 5 or even 10 years older than them?
Yeah,my girlfriend is actually 10 years older than me
The difference is that she didn't know me when I was a child. I'm 21 and she's 31 and we met last year. If we had known since I was 5, I can guarantee you the situation would be different and we wouldn't be romantically involved right now.

Bulma says that to everyone.

Goku is only three years younger than Bulma you animal

>tfw Bulma and Goku are actually best friends
Goku's just nice to Krillin because of how often Krillin got BTFO

Krillin is savage

>tfw the only 3DPD woman you ever loved dumped you because you were too young and not mature enough

never again. real life is not like my animes

My parents are 7 years apart, friend of mine parents are like 9 or so

Well, for a DB example we have Trunks.

Because you're an idiot.

cuck :)

They've always had a big sister/annoying little brother dynamic. Romance between them would have been extremely forced.

your only hopes and dreams now reside with Goten and Brah. Despite their 8 year gap.

NEW
CHAPTER
FUCKING
WHEN

Why is the show ahead of the manga? I've never experienced this bullshit before...

Bulma is a whore.

she's fucking goku on the side

she looks way too tiny. Bulma got some mechanic muscles at least.

yeah it's a little wierd but toyotaro is doing like 3 Mangas it seems. So there is that, plus Eva did that too. It was only like 2 years ago the manga finished and had some differences. Like shinji saving auska from the MP Evas.

The prince of all two saiyans

I always figured she saw him as her kid brother.

whoa what that shit finished? I thought it was in perennial gridlock

>that ahegao
bulma has too much dignity lately, except for that scene with Zamasu

bulma is great, she should be in every episode

Toriyama admits he can't write relationships for shit, but Goku x Bulma is 10x better

Nope

always thought this pairing is gross, bulma practically raised goku like her little brother.

yeah it got done.

>always thought this pairing is gross
>bulma practically raised goku like her little brother
I don't get it. Onee-chan's are for imouto's. They're not even related.

REMINDER

Future Bulma never married Vegeta, she never cared for him as anything more than Trunks' baby daddy. Future Bulma never married anyone in that timeline and raised Trunks herself. Future Bulma filled Trunks' head with ideas of how Goku was a great hero, of how if he lived, they wouldn't suffer through a future like the one they had to endure. Future Bulma never really got over the fact that she had legitimate feelings for Goku.

The last thing she saw before she died?

It was a monster wearing Son-kun's face murdering her in cold blood.

Bulma hit on every guy with a pulse. We already saw her get all hot and bothered over a slightly older Goku during the Piccolo Jr stuff

And in the end, Trunks failed his mother.
Goku failed her.
She's gone forever.

Someone on youtube mentioned that they wasted future Bulma by killing her off so soon, and I'm inclined to agree with him. Like you said, she never knew Vegeta as anything more than Trunks' baby daddy. Imagine if she could've met Vegeta from the main timeline and could've seen the man he would've been had he lived. It would give her inevitable death a lot more dramatic weight, especially to Vegeta himself.

Also, why does future Bulma look hotter than present day Bulma despite being about 20 years older?

I remember Bulma stating she was 16 in one episode of DB. But might have been 15 when they met.

by getting pissed off and doing more training

another reason he married them.
To force himself to draw chi-chi

>He forced himself to draw a character he hates drawing
That's dedication. As much as I give Toriyama shit for some of his more stupid decisions I can respect this.

He also hates Vegeta

To be fair, Bulma has seen Goku do amazing shit while Vegeta was always part of the problem until recently.

>people sill wanting gokuXbulma

Ichiruki will whine forever I guess.

>while Goku was just barely out of diapers

>Goku was 12 years old at the start of DB
>barely out of diapers
Let me guess, you're an american DBZ baby who neither watched DB nor read the manga and you're talking your ass.

For what it's worth she did regret not snagging Goku when she had the chance. Once during the 23rd Budokai and another time on Namek.

Of course this was back when he was actually reliable and not his Super portrayal where he is a literal retard who is somehow dumber than he was as a kid.

Funi didn't make things any better. The English Dragon Ball site used to say that Goku was five years old.

>Goku was 12 years old at the start of DB
>barely out of diapers

Granted with how much Toei wants to convince us that Goku is a literal retard that might be true now.

Fuck off, dbzfags.
Chichi marrying Goku in the tournament was a funny gag

>Has consequences for the story 20 years later
I don't think you know what 'gag' means.

Was it? Maybe for a few seconds. I'm okay with the way things went, but it'd definitely be interesting to see the road not taken, particularly since Goku-Bulma is actually a relationship that can be taken seriously, while Goku-Chichi was still a joke long after it stopped being funny. Dragon Ball was mostly serious after Krillin's first death, anyways.

Vegeta always goes into his safe space gravity chamber / time chamber and has cry-ins when something hurts his feelings.

DBZ is badly written,dragon ball and Dr.Slump where flukes

Bulma is a scientist user she can clearly see the logical power difference between Goku and Vegeta and really doesnt give a shit about their rivalry.

Well, do you?
>the strongest being of the universe is Chichi because she pussy whips Goku
Their marriage has always been a joke, but I guess expecting DBZfags to understand this is a little too much

Imagine having no job and literally all you do with your life is fight, but your wife depends on another man more than you even for that.

Not to mention Goku constantly dropping in on Bulma in the shower unannounced. Vegeta is so cucked its insane.

We can tell

>mfw TFS's Goku is now canon

>Romance between them would have been extremely forced.
Based on all those doujins I've read, most Japanese people want forced "romances"

>plus Eva did that too.
Also X

>she had legitimate feelings for Goku.
is that canon?

No shit. All "romance" in DB is a gag. Problem is Toriyama turning Chi Chi into a massive cunt after Gohan was born. She got better during the Buu saga, but she regressed back to square one in Super.

She was perfect as a teenager.

Japan likes sisters and brothers shagging each other in general. Don't know why the guy you're replying to apparently thinks that without the usual incest taboo, that two characters as close to each other as siblings getting together would be forced.

The thirst was real with Bulma. Glad Vegeta was there to knock her up before she got completely turned out.

The movies seem to be close to her Buu saga characterization. Where the only time she got reasonably angry was at Gohan's ignorance getting his own wife Videl hurt.

Someone on the Super writing staff must really freaking hate Chi-Chi.

Naw. Bulma was actually interested in Goku, but Chichi swooped in and claimed him for herself. What can Bulma really do at that point? Chichi would destroy her if she tried to put the moves on Goku.

>She loves him so much that she still relied on him despite him forgetting the senzus the first time around

dbfags are ten times worse than dbzfags because they can't realize that the show isn't what they want it to be and hasn't been for a long time, yet they keep forcing their expectations on it.

She's had one or two "Fuck I coulda hit that" moments but probably no legitimate feelings.

Man, that's sad.
And I feel sad for Vegita too.

No wonder he's always grumpy and dismissive when around Bulma. He loves her, he truly does and he flips out whenever she's endangered, but he knows that, to her, he's nothing but a musclebound boy toy. She doesn't care enough for him to make him a real father or a real husband - and he wants it. He wants her to fight him for their relationship, but all she does is to treat him like a 2nd place trophy. She likes him alright, but she knows she could do better. And he knows it too.

She could be with Goku.

Shit, Dragon Ball Super's very dark.

>"That" Doujin is canon

To be fair, those people only are a bunch of anons. I bet even Toriyama's editor, the biggest GokuxBulma shipper, already moved on.

Probably Toriyama realized Chichi didn't have a real personality beyond girl with a crush on Goku so he had to give her one and he took the chance for making a satire about Japanese marriage and projecting his mommy issues.

About Super, every character has been flanderized so it's a take it or leave.

Why would dbzfags ship bulma and goku?
Literally the first episode Z was Goku introducing his son to her.
If anything ut would dbfags that would be butthurt over this.

Which one the /ss/ one or the one with the amazing penis of destruction?

Poor vegeta.

She was too old to him and Chi Chi did that marriage promisse thing.

My headcanon is that Goku has a humongous cock and Vegeta has a micropenis

>How Bra was conceived

>headcanon

oh shit, he is
meme magic

TFS Goku I'm actually smarter than Super Goku.
Isn't it sad.

You wouldn't marry a slut that's been flirting and fucking with thousands of man ever since you've met years ago, right?

did bulma ever fuck someone before Z?
because the whole point of her character at the beginning was that she couldn't get a boyfriend

She could have one night stands, just like she did with Vegeta

dude, she was too scared of boys
she was more of a virgin than Sup Forums

>Goten

He's already been shipped with Krillen's daughter. If she ends up looking anything like her mother, he's going to be one lucky little Goku clone.

>mfw Vegeta sprints to his safe space and shit posts on DBS threads about Goku and his family.

she grows a nose, somehow
and since the designs are still toriyama's, the design is canon

Krillin genes ruined her

I doubt Toriyama would do something as obvious as pairing Goten with Bra or Marron.