Pack it up, boys. We're done here

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/361641-colbert-jokes-trump-is-a-plump-overcooked-turkey

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/21/gun-controlled-chicago-passes-600-homicides-2nd-time-two-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=vk64oRIZ6Js
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With two scoops of stuffing amirite

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/21/gun-controlled-chicago-passes-600-homicides-2nd-time-two-years/

sage

Gonna need a lot of two handed bottles of water to wash down that overcooked turkey, amirite?

So how long before the Trump curse catches up to this asshole?

give me an example of a colbert joke that doesn't involve trump

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER

Be patient. Bannon is working hard for us.

trump is a plump

Well done.

Without Donald yes. Without a Trump? Impossible.

PLUMPF

youtube.com/watch?v=vk64oRIZ6Js

It's like an elastic band. He just keeps pushing and pushing hoping he'll manage to keep his momentum, but one day he won't be able to continue pushing the band further. When he gets bounced back he'll be JUST'd so hard that Fraser will look like Mister Rogers by comparison.

someone link that webm of that hundreds of stephen cobert vids featuring talking about trump

Disgusting jew. The television need unjewing ASAP

soooo funny hahhahha

The creativity of mainstream comedy is just staggeringly intellectual and fresh these days. I don't know what I would do without another trump joke every 2 seconds. Thank God for the same exact material from hollywood every day for the next three years

>plump overcooked
Does he know how cooking/food works?

and obama is a burnt turkey

2 scoops 2 many!!!

DRUMPF IS PLUMP, GET IT? HA HA HA HA

FAT SHAMING. Is there a way we can turn this against Colbert?

Is this taped in LA or New York? Either way the curse will hit. cali may have an earth quake. New York well trucks of piece. In that cause I hope it is an ice cream truck with... Two scoops.