Vegans are faggo-

ts

Clarence is vegan. And you're all soyboys compared to him. Really makes you think

Doesn’t this fucker put shit up how ass all the time?

Most likely spends a ton of very specific vegetables and fruit. Its hard enough on a vegan diet to get proper minerals and vitamins, not impossible but hard. We do eat to much meat but I still think veganism is both gay and pointless. Neat should be something you eat only in 2-3 meals and as a side dish, not the main course.

Clarence is open about his steroid usage retard.

Vegangains is the only "big" natty vegan that comes to mind. And that is with black genetics and 10~ years of lifting. He'd look so much better on a proper bodybuilding diet.

If veganism was some how more efficient for bodybuilding, every mr.olympian would be vegan.

he only turned vegan recently
he also roids

His run with Jack Ass and Wild Boys kept the adrenaline rushing with some of the shit they did, helping him stay of drugs.

Or thats what I was reading years ago. Not sure if he stayed clean or not.

virgingayns isnt natty lmfao

vegans and jackass are fine with me, but steve-o is a faggot.
remember when he chimped out at everyone who made a mild joke about or even mentioned his dumb friends fatal drink driving accident?
nigger behavior.

>Clarence is open about his steroid usage retard.
No, he isn't. He pokes fun at the comments he gets, but has admitted nothing.
>If veganism was some how more efficient for bodybuilding
What about for health, which is what's relevant for most people? The current literature overwhelmingly favors a vegan diet. And Clarence has not only made PRs on a vegan diet, but is also strong enough to compete in the Olympics. No amateur is as strong as him in weightlifting.
>he only turned vegan recently
Over 2 years now.
>he also roids
So is or isn't a vegan diet detrimental? If it were, whether or not he uses anabolics would be irrelevant. You're also falsely implying he's misinformed in regards to going vegan, which is unsubstantiated and a fallacy

Came here to post this. Paleo, Atkins, Keto, any anti-carb diet is so much better than vegan faggotry.

Oh wait I didn't read the ID on FP. But my point still stands.

So you're saying vegans don't eat soy?
How long have you been told you're retarded?

M-millennial thread?

>Posts obvious faggot.

Go vegan, just just don't be a soyboy. Be a seitanman instead.

/thread

If you can't produce a son you are low test. Guaranteed.

Mike you faggot, play more Ninja Gaiden!

this faggot blocked me on facebook because i commented "dislike" on one of his shill posts in favor of faggot marriage