Mgtow is politically, socially, culturally, physically, and mentally corrosive

>encourages nihilism and apathy
>let's all be neets and watch society crumble because jews make life unfair
>culture consists of hentai, anime, pedophilia, woman-hatred but at the same time, extremely degenerate sexuality
>at best they promote promiscuous sex with random women (they like to dream), spoiling their virginity and making everything worse
>most of them are fat as fuck or DYEL skeletons because they dont care about social approval
>almost all of them will display an obsession for asian girls, out of pure hatred for white women
>if you ask them what the difference between mgtow and feminism is, they will say "feminists started it!".... What a bunch of children

8% of women call themselves feminists. I never meet MGTOWS in real life. Only on the internet, which tells you that these losers are all computer geeks and virgins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MD67EZd4fe0
youtu.be/31osfA81XKc
youtu.be/pWIDo3sxafI
youtu.be/XdlnSvo93oM
youtube.com/watch?v=RsQ0yD7OtvY
youtu.be/Cob3JMmtctY
hooktube.com/watch?v=qsntBm0TFxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God damn you butthurt roasties never quit do you?

>"roasties"
Stay mad.

NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND

Tl;dr there's nothing you can do about anything

the society and culture are already dead.

I don't want kids, have never knocked up a woman, and want to kill any crying baby within earshot.
Fuck social approval and the faggot op that yearns for approval from others.
I live my life for MY comfort and approval.
It's called MEN go their own way for a reason you will never understand.

Found the atheist nihilist mgtow nerd virgins.
Hows it feel to know that YOU are the problem?

"mgtow" is a coping mechanism

much like the fags outside of the club who could not get in

if you listen to them you will be down at their level of misery

*tips*

>ad hominems

enjoy being 40 with cats, roastie.

>want to kill any crying baby within earshot.
this is pretty normal
someone else's baby is a parasite that doesn't help you in any way
It's totally different when it's your own creature, but you'll never know

Ad hominems?
It seems you're too triggered to even know what you're talking about

Why not have apathy? Everything is pointing to reverting back to animalistic harems. It's the primate way, after all.

Honestly, I find some peace in fetishizing my destiny of servitutde to Chad and his women.

Yes the universe came from nothing, we're all monkeys etc....
We get it bluepill we get it

ahhaha

>8% of women call themselves feminists.

But 100% of single women love and benefit from Gynocentrism. It's just that they've changed their gameplan now that MGTOW has taken off. They are covert about what they believe now.

You can date any cunt and she will tell you, "I don't like those feminists!" but when it boils down to it, she'll be the same liberal-minded hive mind type of cunt that shout on Twitter. The argument about guns, Trump, immigrants or eating meat will come up eventually and you'll realize they still benefit from gynocentrism and secretly identify with feminism.

If you find what you deem "wife material", you must break her spirit, like you would the spirit of a horse and make her worship you for life. There is no other way. You must literally beat the Liberal Woman right out of her. All your dates will be liberal women. Your wife must be conservative.

It is your job to convert the one that matters most to you. Make sure your Test is high and you are able to whip the poison out of her.

>women are a hivemind with a coordinated plan to make men marry them
W-wha...i-i..
Is... Am i.... Wha-huh?

>Only on the internet, which tells you that these losers are all computer geeks and virgins
Then why do you care? If they are so insignificant and irrelevant, why make this thread?

>male feminists are really just nazy larpers on Sup Forums

Soy boy are also mentally retarded

Marriage is

>signing 50%+ of your wealth to the woman who can leave at any time, +20%-40% more if you have children, because women are almost always the dependant
>predicated on the woman's happiness, not the man's
>enforced by the state, and a host of rent seeking parasites from establishment to the lawyer/lobbyist industrial class

Marriage is an economic union to produce children

>all women in the west are whores
>whores have no worth, they're literally crowd sourced prostitutes
>RNA buckets in their uterus, guaranteed to have autism and downs syndrome

Speaking of which the OP is likely one of these retards from some feminist cum dumpster born out of the "free love" movement, by the way which is paid for by the super majority of men

Let society burn to the ground, and with it all

>All of the corrupt

Awwwww, the faggot op wants to believe Im a fat virgin.
>They're so funny when they get mad

To your OP point about only encountering MGTOW online, there may be some truth to this. I was in a Chatubate room not too long ago where it was a guy, his girlfriend, and a second girl. The people in the chat were calling the guy "Chad" and all there of the cam performers had never heard of that reference. There must be some overlap between that camwhore audience and the "incel" r9k crowd.

Because I would like half the male population to stop being a burden and gee i dunno, save the declining birth rate?
>let society burn to the ground
And already so early in the thread you reveal yourself.
Well that was easy.

>but you'll never know
And it wasn't luck. It was proper planning. 53 years old and no regrets running around my house.

Don't be part of ANY movement. They
are all co opted. Unless it has gotten
to the point where people are stringing
up their politicians french revolution style
there is no such thing as a grass roots
"movement". Especially in alphabet nigger
land. Mgtow is literally autists doing the
jews work for them.

b-b-b-ut we don't hate wamen

>tfw that won't be staring back at you when you wake up tomorrow

So much this. Those "movements" are dedsigned to keep group-think populations contained and under control. If you were any real threat they would kill you fast

>Because I would like half the male population
If it's half the male population, why do you only see MGTOW on the internet and not IRL like you do with feminism?

>taking everything literally because he's that desperate for an argument
Oh wow you got me. Half the population isnt actually unemployed. I totally believed that.

And now ladies and gentlemen, I will showcase the only mgtows the world has so far seen in person.

Sit back and enjoy your medicine, bitch. We've had enough of being put down for who we are. We're not casting women aside, just making the rules fair. We will continue to lay down our lives for you, but not while we're being lambasted and looked down on. You want EQUALITY then it's time for you to be an equal partner in the relationship.

youtu.be/MD67EZd4fe0
youtu.be/31osfA81XKc
youtu.be/pWIDo3sxafI
youtu.be/XdlnSvo93oM

>to keep group-think populations contained and under control.
And yet you think you are different by telling me to live by your ideals.
>DON'T BE A SHEEP.
>FOLLOW MY HERD!!

sounds like feminism desu

Oh no eugene (whom i didnt even know existed) is going to keep eating cornchips at mommys house in defiance of evil womyn!

Yeah... I dont actually care. Im doing this for your sake sweet child, not mine.

>disobeying the jew is groupthink
Im not in a movement fuckhead
Lol thats because they are male feminists

>Im not in a movement fuckhead
So pushing a group agenda is not a movement? Trying to rally others to live as you want is not a movement?
It is a movement. It's just stupid and unpopular, like you.
I don't know why you keep posting fedoras. When you imagine MEN living as they choose, do you see them as fat fedora wearing assholes to ease your own insecurities about yourself?
Obviously you need a mommy figure in your life or you will get lost on your own and that scares you.

>everyone with views is their own movement
You know what they awoke in the darkness of khazar-mùtt.... Burgers, and flame

mgtow is a cult

>obsession for asian girls
hilarious you think that

Not all women are like that works only when the biggest issue is werther there innocent among you. When the biggest issue is werther there are guilty among you that ambiguity you built for yourselves comes to fuck your ass with a chainsaw.

The mgtow is immunized against all dangers; one may call him a virgin, neet, loser, incel. It all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a neckbeard and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "i've been found out".

Not all women are like that works only when the biggest issue is werther there innocent among you. When the biggest issue is werther there are guilty among you that ambiguity you based your entire hive existance on comes to fuck your ass with a chainsaw.

Post consists entirely of shaming language and argument from holes. Nice try roastie. Fuck off.

>im a strong independant woman
>men are all rapist
>im a queen bitch
>im fat because im a real girl that you cant handle
>you better have atleast have an 8 inch dick, be attractive, and not an "old" creep
>have goals and pay for my shit.
>my bitchy friends need to judge you too.

The cure for MGTOW is based Varg. You CANNOT watch his channel without wanting to get your own qt autistic gf to live out in the woods and make a huge family with.

youtube.com/watch?v=RsQ0yD7OtvY

Not all women are like that works only when the biggest issue is werther there innocent among you. When the biggest issue is werther there are guilty among you that ambiguity you built for yourselves comes to fuck your ass with a chainsaw.

If it makes sleep better at night

No you will give me nightmnares in fact.
Pic related is me. Im not a girl but its funny you all assume that.
Fucking losers

werther it does or does not mgtows are incel vegans that should be driven out of every space, because they are fucking autistic

Youre half right, but youre missing the other part of that grouping which consists of men who've been sodmized by a divorce and skull fucked over ungodly high child support bills all so the cunts can buy flashy purses to keep tyrones rubbers in.

>everyone with views is their own movement
Trying to get others to live like you want. That is a movement.
Maybe you do need a woman to take care of you. You don't seem very bright.

What a gymcuck. Mma is where you build real muscles. Now I understand why you don't want collapse as a male. Your muscles are for posing and posing doesn't help much during collapse.

As hilarious as he looks he has a point.

I do HEMA and mma fat boy :)
youtu.be/Cob3JMmtctY

Alright you convinced me OP, I'm gonna stop being mg-whatever and marry the blackest chick I can find and have 9 mulatto kids and then quit my job because I can live off welfare instead of having to work

Don't forget to pay your taxes

So what is to be done? It's not so much that MGTOW want to be MGTOW as much as it appears to be the best option for them.

wtf I love women now

I'll be waiting for the attempt. You know the actual physical attempt not the bitching I don't give a shit about. Well see if mgtows are autists or the modern viking pirates based on whose ass will be sticker on a pointy stick Vlad teppes style.

In real life, MEN actually go their own way and do what's right for them. They don't stand outside with a sign saying how pathetic they are.

>filename
Nice try.
Also,
>26 posts by this ID in a 68 post thread

i'm going my own way, now who among you are coming with me?

LOLOLOLOLOL
have a night day m'lady

Its alsp not a movement but a ideal that men should stop trying to get womens attention because this new gen of women are all whores with beauty queen syndrome. Men should just focus to better themselves and be succesful and then own boats and have 3somes whenever.

Meanwhile the woman who friendzoned every nice guy and kept switching to new guys every year will hit 30, no husband no children and her pussy will be all dried up. She then kills herself even though she was hot. Its really sad.

Mma as in at least winning your amateur fights not posing as a swordmaster on a human dummy

none, faggot

alternative scenario:
you are 36-year old virgin with no friends, because you literally can't stop talking about how all women are used up whores, and you realize everyone you ever knew in your real life has become a functioning adult, and you shoot up a school before killing yourself

Ask him if he'd marry you... then you'll know if you're meeting one or not silly roastie.

>>encourages nihilism and apathy
Same as capitalism, so no an argument.

>8% of women call themselves feminists
I highly fucking doubt that unless that includes all races and not just white women

since tradcuck's only aswer to most problems is :"man up and deal with it!" mgtow is a good alternative for many people.
i mean, unfair divorce laws, you lost your children and house? man up, and next time choose a better wife, its your fault.
men get longer and harsher sentences for the same crime? man up! women are fragile little creatures and this is human nature, deal with it!
women vote and support feminism, globalism and multiculturalism? guess what, man up, its your fault for not being manly enough.
you are getting arrested because you acted manly? well i guess we will ignore that, good luck in jail mate (ps. try to man up in jail and don't get raped).
in truth tradcucks and conservative white knights don't care about men, they care about women, country, society, maybe the white race. if you make 3 kids and then get divorced, lose your hose, your kids and then you kill yourself its still a win in for the tradcucks

You sad little cum sucker. I'm married (to attractive woman), successful, attractive, two wonderful daughters, play sports. (You) on the other hand have let your mind be warped by the "declarative truth" syndrome of MSM. FYI my "mommy" died over a decade ago. eating corn chips in her house would be kind of illegal at this point. Read my post again you pathetic cunt. Nothing in it about "defying evil women" or even avoiding women.

I haven't meet any of these guys IRL but most seem to be divorced so they did marry and shit but got fucked by the system

With most people getting divorced its practically suicidal for men to get married now, and new laws say that even living in the same house counts as married in the courts so you can't even do that

What if self-improvement part of MGTOW? What if I work out, run, read etc...

>only targeting whities
its all good , you're not gona see jamal\tyrone going mgtow

MGTOW is for beta males. just a feminism is for beta females you never see chads and stacies in these groups unless their a dysphoria one in there.

nice jewchology Saul.

Yes goyim get married pay for your ex wife her bastard children and her new bf. Be a good man. Sacrifice yourself.
t. roastie

>I would like half the male population to stop being a burden
MGTOW is not half of the male population, stop panicking because you can't get a date, femanon.

Actually they do, all the fucking time. They fuck a bitch but never marry, and if there's a kid they let the bitch take care of it but they ain't paying for shit. They keep that money for themselves, "fuck having a family" is their motto.

Dindus are as MGTOW as it gets

hooktube.com/watch?v=qsntBm0TFxQ

Quite literally the stupidest women nigger. What's wrong sweetie men aren't asking you on dates anymore??