So what the fuck is up with Sup Forums and this obsession that everyone in Europe is "white" and has never genetically...

So what the fuck is up with Sup Forums and this obsession that everyone in Europe is "white" and has never genetically changed. You faggots would be fine with pic related fucking English or German girls but if he were born in Syria he is a subhuman shitskin. It's always either Americans, who think they are, LE EBIN MED MASTERRACE but are really just swarthy because their grandfather was Negro or it's actual Mediterraneans who don't want to face the fact they are racially mixed and a difference race to their ancestors.

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Proof the Romans were white and not the mongrels that inhabit the land today.

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

Lmao it's the ASSNIGGERAILIAN who got his butthole railed in the other thread. Ching Chong DING dong kike!

>gets assblasted and literally cannot reply anymore

B-BUT I BEAT YOU

Stay mad le 56 percent

Actually we don’t consider ahMeds European you stupid wog.

WE WUZ NORDICS mmmm hhhmmmm DATS RIGHT we built da pyromids mmmm hmmmm.

Mate, all nationalists above orange line don’t want mongrels from below in their lands. Those in blue don’t want those outside of the blue

t.

Damn You got me!

litteraly me

Only Britain is white, everything else are just pale eurasian mongrels.

You write like a nigger.

>pic related
>white
kek

I'm Italian myself and I think you are right
Nationality =/= race.

I must admit that my country is heavily mongrelised, like all Southern/Eastern Europe, but I also gota say that mongrels are not the majority of Italy's population

People who think "all" mediterraneans(I also think Mediterranean is a fake race) are white are delusional and so are people who claim we are all mongrels

Do you get what I'm trying to say bro?

Basically summed up perfectly what I think.

Europeans like to hate America so they come here to insult white Americans, numerically the largest concentration of whites on the planet, to assuage their own insecurity.

Australians need constant praise. Whenever people on here don't suck their dick they immediately get pissy and vindictive. They are like women. It's something I've seen time and time again.

To make things worse only about 1% of Australians are actually funny. The other 99% just ride on their coattails basking in the retardation of all the redditors who think everything that comes out of their mouths is comedic gold. Same can be said of the Japanese on here as well

all mediterraneans are more or less mixed, however the christian mediterraneans are whiter than the muslim ones.

You sound frustrated. Calm yourself.

Excuses excuses

fucking what? You cannot into english writing...

All?
Maybe the shitskins in Op's pics but not me

>like all Eastwrn Europea
In your dreams, Mario. Czech, Polish, Belorussian, Baltic, European Russian gene pools are clean

Central and Northeastern Europe =/= people in the Balkans, Ukraine and Romania

> who claim we are all mongrels
Are they lying? Richard Spencer may appear White, but he isn’t

Sorry
My parents told me not to talk with Albanians

>Italians without Albanian ancestry

Its a Syrian migrant posting from tax payer funded computer...

>cherrypicked a few people
>proof
standard snownigger tactics I see

>an Englishman who has no relationship whatsoever to ancient Greek or Rome
>ancient Greek or Roman

>it's the Albanian D&C shill again

>Of the 18 Emperors between Augustus and Commodus
There were 71 Roman Emperors in total you brain dead snownigger.

>this obsession that everyone in Europe is "white

I'm not. I appreciate the diversity of Europeans. Its just that I liked Europe european. And not african or whatever

And many of those WERE NOT FUCKING EUROPEAN

Rome and modern USA stand for the same things: equality of races, race mixing, egalitarianism, expansion
Ethnicity of the Roman Emperors:
-Augustus - Roman Italian
-Tiberius - Roman
-Gaius "Caligula" - Roman Italian (born at Antium)
-Claudius - Roman Italian (born at Lugdunum in Gaul)
-Nero - Roman Italian (born at Antium)
-Otho - Etruscan
-Vitellius - presumably Italian
-Vespasian - Sabine
-Titus - Sabine
-Domitian - Sabine
-Nerva - Italian
-Trajan - Umbrian Italian (family had settled in Spanish Baetica)
-Hadrian - Picenine Italian (family had settled in Spanish Baetica)
-Antoninus Pius - Gaulish (born in Latium)
-Marcus Aurelius - Gaulish and Spanish
-Commodus - Gaulish and Spanish (born in Rome)
-Pertinax - unknown (family of slave origins)
-Julianus - unknown, probably Roman Italian
-Albinus - Italian
-Pescennius Niger - Roman Italian
-Septimius Severus - Carthaginian and Celtic
-Caracalla - Carthaginian, Celtic, and Syrian
-Macrinus - Italian (family had settled in Punic Africa)
-Elagabalus - Syrian
-Severus Alexander - Syrian
-Maximinus Thrax - probably Dacian (supposedly Thracian and Sarmatian)
-The Gordiani - unknown (probably mixed Italian, African, and Asian)
-Philip the Arab - Mesopotamian or Syrian Arab
-Decius - Illyrian or Pannonian (born at Budalia near Sirmium)
-Trebonianus Gallus - Perusian Etruscan
-Aemilian - Mauretanian
-Valerian - unknown
-Gallienus - unknown
-Claudius Gothicus - Illyrian
-Aurelian - Moesian
-Tacitus and Florian - unknown, possibly Italian or Danubian
-Probus - Illyrian or Pannonian
-Carus - probably Gaulish and Greek (born at Narbo)
-Carinus and Numerian - probably Gaulish and Greek
-Diocletian - Dalmatian
-Maximian - probably Illyrian or Pannonian
-Carausius - Menapian Gaul
-Constantius Chlorus - Moesian or Dacian
-Galerius - Dacian
-Severus II - Danubian
-Maxentius - Syrian

BUT WE WUZ BASED WHITE PROTECTORS

Romans weren't "white", at least not by today's autistic standards. You'd know this if you actually read up on it, and especially on their writings on how rare blonde hair and blue eyes were and how it was attributed mostly to what is known as the Germanics today.

Dumb fuck.

Every European would absolutely be considered white in nowadays America, including Italians and Greeks - Italian Americans and Greek Americans are considered white, that's a FACT. The term white originally meant "Anglo-Saxon looking", and it applied only fully to Anglos and Saxons, so it would be pointless discussing whether someone is white or not.

White = Passing as European in America

The only ones who aren't European on that list are the 5 Syrians. You don't get to cherrypick data, either discuss the complexion of the remaining 66 European emperors, or your claims have no validity.

pic related, white American - Greek Americans

Greeks won’t though. If Latin European can get some respect, modern Greeks are ugly subhuman Albanians-Ethiopian-gypsy-turkic mix with a dash of Hellenic original

The most subhuman looking individuals in the Balkans come as a result of mixing with Greeks - pic related - FYROMian untermenschen

The only one who isn’t European on that list is one mulatto. Therefore USA is based and White

>The term white originally meant "Anglo-Saxon looking"

How could it be if the whole whiteness thing is an iberian concept to the new world?
White just means colonizer. For example during the italian colonization of ethiopia for a period there were laws against mixing between whites and blacks.

Pic related - more Greek mixture

>Albanians-Ethiopian-gypsy-turkic mix
Modern Greeks are exactly the same as ancient Greeks, genetic data proves that beyond doubt.
Fact is, you're muslim Albanian subhuman, spreading D&C among Christian Europeans. It won't avail you, kill yourself.

More Greek mixed abomination

Make sure to kill your son/daughter/brother/sister if they ever date even 1/32 Greek person

They look perfectly normal and perfectly Greek. You're an idiotic spammer, hope the mods ban you.

>Christian
>Europeans
please. Those who practice abrahamic shit are subhuman

Threadly reminder christians are subhumans

>Jesus and Co - racial Jews
>Geographic and ethno-racial origins - Middle East
>christshitanity is egalitarian
>denies the Natural Order
>meakness, tolerance and submission are “virtues”
>preaches inclusiveness and egalitarianism
>the old testament is a collection of retarded jewish fables
>the new testament is a story of a jew with attitude

It's always either Americans, who think they are, LE EBIN MED MASTERRACE
Are you talking about spics? Because other than the massive amounts of spics, we don't have a lot of meds here. Decent amount of Italians, some Greeks...

As opposed to clean Balkanite stock

New Ustaše will and other racial movements in the Balkans will be gassing those with Greek shitblood

whites do come from the middle east tho, so how was he wrong?

>whites do come from the middle east tho
Only in part. Blue eyes/blond hair come from Russia.

Nordic WEWUZZERZ are just as bad as the nigger ones

The lowest of White is higher than the best of negro. And the same goes for Greek subhumans claiming the Hellenic race tbq.h

Most of these discussions are massively simplified here on Sup Forums (if one can even call a discussion). Many proto-Europeans do indeed have dark hair, and dark eyes. These groups are ironically the ones with less "race mixing" inside Europe, such as the Basque. The Basque are also the ones with the highest percentage of O- blood in Europe, which virtually does not exist natively in Africa. Just because a group of people have some darker characteristics does not imply immediate ancestors from Africa. In the Basque example, they are LESS related to Africans than blonde Europeans. They remain darker because of less mixing.

Just keep in mind that any of us have around 1 million relates being alive around year 1000. In an evolutionary sense, 1000 years is nothing. Europeans has traveled up and down the costs for more than 2000 years. This is why 30% of the Spanish population has blonde hair, and 30% of the Norwegian population has brown hair.

Pic related. Mediterranian European.

Fuck typos. I'm on a phone.

He can't come to europe but his sister can. Non white men should be banned from entering white countries

That's not really your call.

I am 0 negative blood.

I am pale with auburn hair.
Why is this blood significant?

You are the universal donor, we will sacrifice you for the greater good.

this guy literally looks like a kouros, archaic smile and everything.

Its a rare and proto-European bloodtype.