EXCLUSIVE: 'American mercenaries are torturing' Saudi elite rounded up by new crown prince - and billionaire >Prince...

>EXCLUSIVE: 'American mercenaries are torturing' Saudi elite rounded up by new crown prince - and billionaire >Prince Alwaleed was hung upside down 'just to send a message'
>Source in Saudi Arabia says American private security contractors are carrying out'interrogations' on princes and billionaires arrested in crackdown
>Detained members of Saudi elite have been hung by their feet and beaten by interrogates, source says
>Among those hung upside down are Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, an investor worth at least $7 billion who is being held at Riyadh's Ritz Carlton
>Arrests were ordered three weeks ago by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman
>Source claims mercenaries are from 'Blackwater', a claim also made by Lebanese president
>But its successor firm denies it has any operations in Saudi Arabia whatsoever and says its staff abide by U.S. law
>Americans who commit torture abroad can be jailed for up to 20 years

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ovu7QXvpIjU
youtube.com/watch?v=TRC6FwjPZS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bullocks user. This is Fake News. There is no way that they are torturing them for information. They are on the same team. They may be torturing them for fun under the guise of extracting information, but it is the same cabal.

Blackwater doesn’t exist anymore. It’s academi now

Is this the guy that got into a Twitter war with Trump?

Everyone in IC refers to them as Blackwater, still.

Yes

these dudes are probably already dead. King ain't gonna let them go.

They're too rich and powerful. They'll want revenge.

This sort of stuff used to happen in the Ottoman days. The Sultan would kill his nephews, uncles, brothers, etc.

Americans have been ruining the world and killing, raping and torturing for well over a century now

>tfw you realize they were always the bad guys

>indirectly calling the Saudi Royal family the good guys

They have only ruined a few countries user, America has assfucked half the world

Just google Guatemala and educate yourself for one second, you can even reward yourself with a big greasy burger after

Just a reminder, these guys were responsible for the Vegas shooting.

Remind me again why torturing suspected terrorists or terrorist supporters is bad? Even if it is a shit way of getting intel, they still deserve the pain.

Saudi Arabia works together with Israel, they're the one's helping America and Israel destabilize the middle east

If this is true I hope that these patriots have been given a great Thanksgiving meal so they can continue to do their patriotic duties. God bless these mercenaries. Fight for good continues.

Saudi Arabia. Appears stable from the outside...

Because in the west we aren’t fucking animals you cuck faggot we have human rights you cocksuckers are quick to bring up muh second amendment and yet somehow in the same breath are fine with crimes against humanity

Fuck i hate you mutts, I’m not even sure if they are baiting because they really are that fucking stupid

go get em erik

>we
Shit skin detected

They are torturing them to get them to sign documents transferring billions in assets to MbS.

They absolutely do not work with Israel they only have one issue they agree on and it’s that they both hate Iran

One wants the ME Jewish and the other wants it their own brand of Islam

Or maybe they both want to rule over the ME with an Iron Fist. Saudi Arabia is the Muslim Israel

Holy shit. Awesome if true.

Oh my god tell me this isn’t what you actually think

Please be bait

Why do you space out your lines after you type out a sentence. Also you didn't deny so chances are high that you're just an ass blasted muzzie. Israel needs to be nuked but so does Saudi Arabia if you want to stabilize the ME.

In all honesty though how can Americans be ok with torture and war crimes but the second you discuss maybe not letting regular citizens have easially modded semi to full automatic weapons they lose their minds

It’s mind boggling

When you fund terrorism, child sex trafficking, and torture of innocents, you are no longer human. Your human rights are forfeited. They deserve to be tortured and killed. At least some of them.

Your country relies on ours for security. You sleep safely because harder more realistic men violate "human rights" on your behalf. Don't be such a naive faggot.

>the Mutt is afraid
>he needs to go to his only insult he knows
>FUCKING WHITER THAN U MUHAMMED

literally pottery

Because regular citizens are not murdering Saudi sex traffickers. We don't let felons buy guns either you fucking child.

The Constitution only applies to burgers, not non citizens, although I do agree that anyone should have the right to bear arms. And there's literally nothing wrong with torture.
>admired
Kek, more like pitied. Canada is a shell of its former self

>still can't refute any of my claims
>resorts to calling me a mutt
Whatever helps you sleep at night Ahmed

You literally could not prove any of those charges on any of those arrested

So like a good zog puppet you just torture brown people for your Jew masters and then somehow justify it later

What happened to all men are crates equal, what happened to a right to a fair trial and proper justice?

Oh ya I’m talking to the real terrorists, the biggest terrorist in the world west red white and blue

Don't worry about the overly emotional woman from Canada. She just has strong feels that interfere with her brain.

And you literally cannot disprove any of those claims either. Ignorance works both ways you know.

Sounds like the good guys won.

He's basically admitted he's a shit skin so he's probably not even trolling

Rights are for US citizens. Not foreign nationals that declare war on us by bribing our politicians and funding terrorism on our shores. Our people come first, foreigners rights second. War is ugly. And we are at war.

>all men are created equal
Doesn't apply to non-whites
>what happened to a right to a fair trial and proper justice
Doesn't apply to non-whites

It’s always the mutt who defends torture for the benefit of Israel

Extremely sad when you think about it

>I’m racist so laws don’t apply to me or my actions

Didn’t even have to glance at the flag to know who I was talking too

Yes, everyone knows leafs are massive fags.

They're retarded.

The Saudis, and these individuals in particular, were responsible for 911. We have plenty of reason to kill them without bringing Israel into it. We are reforming Saudi Arabia, then we will destroy the theocracy of Iran. It will benefit us and Israel. I feel pretty good about it leaf.

Being 72% and with your retard leaders you'll be joining them too soon enough.

As long as it benefits almighty Israel huh mutt?

>when memes become reality

>hiding behind a meme flag

Show your flag bob.

No meme flags allowed

Please neck yourself you communist douche bag

>yfw QAnon said similar arrests would happen in the US

You seem awfully angry. What is your religious affiliation might I ask?

Sounds festive!

Im not a Jew so I don’t expect you to suck my dick

He wasn't implying you're a Jew, Achmed.

You tell me moshie

Or IDS (International Development Solutions)

This was weeks ago, they are being investigated for money laundering
Alwaledl's father was will known for Sterling from the government, the others as well,but I don't think the torture stuff is real

>Ritz Carlton
they hold him at the Ritz only to torture him?

So you're a christcuck? I guess that'd explain your tears over muh poor non-whites.

That giant clock hotel building is so obnoxiously large it legitimately annoys me how it disrupts the aesthetic of the city. How can muslims me okay with that bullshit? It'd be like putting a 300 story Ritz Carlton next to St. Peters in the Vatican.

He's got stubby little fingers.

>the Jew is worried

Post your hand, now I’m curious who really defends rape and torture

>soyboy is worried

You should be

Nothing wrong with that flag assholes

Have you tried sprinkling that on your balls? Maybe it would help you produce more test. Low test has been shown to be tightly correlated with frustration, depression and impotence.

the best private army money can buy

>bro you need test to commit war crimes as non-combatants to other non-combatants

Wow they are torturing people without a trial, and you zog puppets just sit there and clap like the obese seals you really are

I'm not a Jew, and what would I have to be worried about? My country is powerful and no consequences will come of American mercenaries torturing a bunch of spoiled rich shitskins. Literally no one cares.

Yes we all know how much you love Israel and how powerful you think it is

This isn’t the army it’s a private company and there will be punishments

YES!

Why are you so butthurt Muhammad?

Hahaha. "There will be punishments"
By who? Will Canada call in the Mounties? I am a Jew by the way. ;)

I don't care about Israel.
(un)fortunately my government does, therefore there will be no punishments. This'll slide just like all of the other shit they've done. Only christcucks and non-whites care, and neither group has the power to get anything done.

It'll be forgotten in a week.

>a source in the country tells DailyMail.com
That's when I stopped reading the article.

"Mercenaries" are not the US military btw, just in case people were confused

Wrong, the days of America doing whatever it wants to bring misery to the world are coming to an end

Your time in the sun will soon be over, China will be the new power soon and we have a head start with them already!

The upside down prince looks like Father Guido Sarduchi

Wow, the trump curse is real! First Hilary, then Kathy now dopey prince talal

youtube.com/watch?v=ovu7QXvpIjU

I hate americans, but they knew what they were getting into when they pacted with them.

Fake Fucking News Faggot Kill Your Self but post it here

and before the sultan became sultan his fathers other wives tried to kill him to bring their own son to power hats why big style polygamy is stupid. To many rivality among the children or their mothers who have no connection to each other and no reason not to harm each other to gain an advantage
some ottoman princes were locked down ntil they were old enough to become king to avoid that. Many of them had mental problems because of that.

Your a nieve fool.

This is probably the best recruitment ad for Blackwater. After reading this I want to join and torture some mudslimes.

I won't though because in order to be part of a private security contractor you have to have previous military experience. And that's not something I'm interested in.

You have a mental disease, but thats ok we understand.

This is incredibly elaborate, but makes sense. How come we didnt hear about the shootings in other hotels?

Dude learn to spell.
Also Leaf faggot spreading Jewish shilling kill yourself. Either a shill or some retard falling for divide and conquer tactics because you’re assblasted that you live in Canada

lol

Tell me again how you are for peace. Even hiring americans to do it for you.
Kys faggots

Hahaha. Right. You think Castro's bastard cucked son cut a better deal with China than Trump? Your delusion knows no bounds. And it is typical that you would think the rise of a communist dictatorship to superpower status is a good thing.

shill thread

One thing that has bugged me is why is no one behind the principal in the surveillance footage.

Why has no one commented on this? I also made a thread with this cap just a little bit ago saying the exact same thing. I'm starting to think this is legit leaked info

You're an embarrassment. Read a fucking history book. The Chinese are barely friendly to each other. You think if they reach top empire status that they aren't going to fuck over everyone else? Get out of here you fucking nigger

saw pic and read EXCLUSIVE as EXPLOSIVE kek

They own the west, all they have to do now is extend their hand to take it

Being an American bootlicker won’t help you none just FYI

The angry Canadian makes it a fun one though.

Tell me, if that happened, and you fell under communist Chinese rule, how do you think they would treat you? Do you think they would be nice to you and recognize you as one of the good progressive round eyes?

You really are a child. How old are you?

>that pic
You assholes just let in 60 known extremists who kill Americans and American allies, including your own people.

Fuck your mind boggling bullshit.

They own Canada because our politicians are some of the biggest pussies in recorded history. If you think China is going to save us you should consider living there for awhile and tell me if your opinion stays the same. Fucking retard.

This and paying out to Omar is going to turn Canada Conservative again. Unfortunately they're all cocks, but at least they will slow down the demise of our society for a little bit.

Blackwater is literally mercenaries. Saudi Arabia could be paying them to interrogate. Them being American has nothing to do with it.

>Remind me again why torturing suspected terrorists or terrorist supporters is bad?

It's not. It's legal. Terrorists are not soldiers and not protected by the Geneva Conventions. And it's moral fs you follow the morality of survival.

>Even if it is a shit way of getting intel

It works. Period.

“DPR commander Olkhon tortures and [allegedly] executes a drugdealer”

youtube.com/watch?v=TRC6FwjPZS4

I thought it was Xe?