Jews. Biggest traitors to the US were Jews

Jews. Biggest traitors to the US were Jews.

Jews prevented the US from being the sole nuclear power.

Fuck you if you are a Jew.

They would have eventually learned how to develop a nuke without espionage anyway.

The Rosenbergs were scapegoats. It was Oppenheimer who publish a scientific paper about "Imagine the center of a star but only burning 1000 times faster" or something like that that gave the technology to the Soviets.

He did it because he realized the technology could destroy the USSR and he was a communist sympathizer.

>eventually learned
not if we nuked them first

i hope to God every single dual citizen in this country gets arrested for being a foreign israeli agent. Fucking kikes ruining everything good in this world for their mentally deranged idea of supremacy

look at their faces. the she devil is all like, "WUT!? THE FUCK YOU GON DO ABOUT IT FUCKEN COWS". and the bitch man in the cage is like Mort Goldman

Who is the girl?

a bitch

>Oppenheimer

was he a jew too?

yes

I don't know. I found her pic and she reminded me of my fiance, Evelyn (Pole) who was killed in a plane crash so I kept it.

Oppenheimer was born in New York City on April 22, 1904, to Julius Oppenheimer, a wealthy Jewish textile importer who had immigrated to the United States from Germany in 1888, and Ella Friedman, a painter.

>fiance, Evelyn (Pole) who was killed in a plane crash
lol

Sorry to hear that user, hopefully God will help you find love again.

>lol
I told her never to get on an Antonov or Ilyushin bird but that was the flight to Russia that day and she needed to get the paperwork signed.

Doubt it. I couldn't stand being in Poland after she was gone, so I came back to America, sold my company and basically keep to myself on my backwoods 40 acres. American women became really fat when I was away.

Jews invented nuclear power. The physics behind it, and the engineering that brought it to fruition. So in essence, it is ours. We saved a couple hundred thousand Americans through the Manhattan project and prevented the need for a Japanese mainland invasion. Have a nice day stupid fuck.

My condolences then, and my sincere desire for said situation to change for the better for you.

>Killumanti
>The Kikes got me stressin n shit
>Holla if you HEAR MEH!!!
>Lord can you FEEEEL MEH!!!??!?!??!!

I've found some peace in nature. It's beautiful here even if the winters are harsh and the Internet sucks. Bagged a nice buck opening day (6 point) and took it to town for processing. Going to pick it up on Saturday and I'll have food for the winter. Stocked up on beer and whisky, refilled the pig with propane, cut enough wood for the sauna til spring. I will probably not see another human bean in person until late February/early March after I pick up my meat.

How do you get internet there?

DSL. I'm off a main county road and this state requires the first 500 yards of phone/power lines to be covered by the utility. The utilities were surprisingly willing to pay for the poles the rest of the way to my sanctuary if I paid for the feeds. Cost me about $5 a foot the rest of the way.

It would have taken longer without them but they weren't the only ones involved in the Manhattan Project. Japan would have required an invasion.

Sounds nice user, and honestly I'm happy you've found some peace in life. I hope you do eventually find love again, for what it's worth.

says who? the jew?

guess who profits from all these wars, cold war included?

Thanks. I doubt I'll find love again, though. Evelyn was my world and no one will ever replace her. Christ, her laugh could bring joy to a Children's Cancer Ward.

I have found the time to pursue a love I always wanted to get into: history. Been working on a book about the history of resistance fighters in Soviet occupied Europe (1939-1991). Lovely stories with little in the way of English text.

Oppenheimer Diamond racket too.

lmao the jews build the American nuclear program

>tfw I managed to find out who your fiance was by pulling up accidents involving Antonov and Ilyushin aircraft, that were international flights bound for Russia, and looking through the names of fatalities

Normally, I'd just dox you for shits and giggles, but this makes me want to cry, so I won't.

Nice digits, and thank you for not doxxing me. The few times we came to the States together, everyone loved her. She lit up the room.

I took her to a state park near where I grew up one August. The place was full of blacks and I was really apprehensive of taking her there but she demanded seeing it. She privately remarked how shocked she was to see so many blacks (there was one white family there, poor as fuck) and with her sing-song accent and humor, the whole park had a great time laughing and playing games together. She honestly made America's "melting pot" work for a hot minute.

Considering the US is completely run by Jews, I'd say this was a good thing. Kind of glad Russia has nukes, desu. It means the US can't impose it's multicultural cancer on the entire world with an iron fist.

The truth is always at least 2 Jews deep.

feelsbadman

>Kind of glad Russia has nukes, desu. It means the US can't impose it's multicultural cancer on the entire world with an iron fist.

Multiculturalism was invented by Russia. It's a Marxist strategy and their tool to control the west. Read about Frankfurt School and then about Pacepa.

:(

Ev was killed a few months later. I'd give anything to relive that morning before she boarded her flight to Russia. I remember waking to the smell of her hair (some sort of lavender) and then our automatic coffee pot brewing. It over-powered the mildew smell of our Commieblok apartment.

No clue... I had no fucking clue that would be the last time I saw her.

>implying russia isn't jew central
Are you fucking retarded? Manlet Putin is half kike himself, and his predecessors were far worse than that

There were a few kikes in the Manhattan project who spied for the Soviets. The Rosenbergs were part of it and deserved to die, along with the rest of the rats

Kikes saved your stupid nation, moron.

Ud have nukes like 6 months before ruskies. German POWs were working in mines and half of Hitlers physicist were abducted.
And so what? Each bomb takes a months to produce. Highly unstable. Small amount of power(good luck if u make it 50kt).

Half of soviets army stationed in Europe. Germany occupied.

Its a not ur hollywood winwin, burger. Your stupid nation would be eliminated. And ruskies dont care. They like to die.

Checked

Who spread the nuclear ability to nations across the world?

W-Were you planning on starting a family with her?

Were you both Christians? If so, at least you'll see her in the afterlife.

And of course Einstein, who wrote that letter to Truman "warning" him about the Germans getting the bomb first. I wonder if he was disappointed it was dropped on Japan and not Germany...

I heard a radio interview recently with the Rosenberg's two sons. Both are professors, and they've made a crusade/written a book in which they defend their parents. So typical.

Jews got Pakistan the bomb. That's what Plame and the CIA discovered. The so-called "AQ Khan" nuclear smuggling network was a Jewish operation.