Spencer BANNED from Europe

Richard Spencer banned for being involved with false-flags and pushing National Bolshevism (Alexander Dugin/Russian propaganda).

latimes.com/world/la-fg-poland-spencer-ban-20171122-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
latimes.com/world/la-fg-poland-spencer-ban-20171122-story.html
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No (((alt-right))), you can't take over white people's destiny.

AWESOME act, but reasons of ban are WRONG.
He should be banned from Europe for being a nonwhite.

Richard Spencer is a quadracial MONGREL married to a “Russian”-“Georgian” cryptojew subhuman on a Kremlin check

ttps://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

>23andme
You know those are fake results right? You're right about the rest but 23me is a Jewish run company that even the media says fakes its results

bump

bump

perfect argument against th EU existing.

You can now be barred from all countries not just the one who hates you.
Can't wait till all those countries realize they jacked their tourism with the all for one bullshit.

looks like someone won't get to reside in greater eurasia

He is a terrroist put into the spotlight by Hillary, spewing Duginism (NatBol), and photographed with the Bush cartel, he's been involved with them all. He deserves death not vacations

No doubt he'll cry about his "right" despite knowing full well the other rights we have in this unequal world are the ones we give ourselves. No, this is a rejection of Bolshevism.

>looks like someone won't get to reside in greater eurasia
I'm sure his Stalinist jew wife will sneak him in

Nice. It will be awesome to see how “Banned from Europe” will be defended by the press. Normies will once again get to read between the lines and see the BIG problem with Europe.

>shilling this hard
Moarpheous plz

Spencer is a cia plant and he has a very masculine looking russian tatar wife. He is probably a closet homo

Fake news.

He's being banned because his viewpoints go against cucked EU "hate speech" laws.

Euros would rather get run-over by a truck of peace than let Richard Spencer speak near them.

>He is probably a closet homo

> pushing National Bolshevism
WTF i love spencefags now

>latimes.com/world/la-fg-poland-spencer-ban-20171122-story.html
just proves he's trustworthy and a victim of yet another smear campaign. free speech under attack by you know who

You're probably 15% of higher Mongolian, though.

0.X% of anything is basically meaningless.

SpencePeeds and NazBols U N I T E

>Euros would rather get run-over by a truck of peace than let Richard Spencer speak near them.
You mean get run over by a Jewish austist who voted for Hillary like Spencer did in Charellottsville?

NO FALSE FLAGS BY "white" JEWS IN THE EU?

>pushing National Bolshevism
>WTF i love spencefags now
He loves you and things ethnic nationalism is "for the weak" unless he's on American TV getting BTFO by the dumbess liberal nigger in the world.

why does spencer make the shills chimp so much. it's like he's satan or something. so cringe

Fuck off, Brockpuppet.

Shame on you Anons for bumping this subversive traah.

weak post

No sheckles for you

both the people that like him and hate him refuse to admit that he's a fed

James Allsup
> 1/4th filipino
Tara Mccarthy
> 1/8th indian
> 1/16th jewish
Nick Fuentes
> Refuses to release a dna test but admits to his father being mexican
>Perfect example of a civic cuck
Milo
> 1/2 jewish
> black cock loving faggot
> pedo
Richard Spencer
> 99.9% likely to be cia informant
>Has russian tatar wife
>closet homo
Mike Enoch
> Jewish wife
> Probably jewish himself
> Family is pozzed af
Sven
> 1/2 puerto rican wife
>Sucks and needs to be kicked off tds
Mike cernovich
>jew
>iranian wife
>Manlet
Britanny venti
>claims to be octoroon but dna shows she is a quadroon
Weev
>Jew
>cia plant
Andrew anglin
>yellow fever
>Just look at him
Lauren Southern, Faith Goldy, That other girl who hangs around Lauren, Every other rent seeking thot
>Only in it for the money
>Will all either die childless or with multiple mulatto children
Chris Cantwell
>Can't do anything well except take steroids and get sent to jail
>Has had many many relationships with non white women
Sargon
>Quadroon nigger
>Civic cuck
Morrakiu
>octoroon nigger
Millenial woes
>Faggot
Paul Joseph Watson
>yellow fever cuck
Stickman
>has asian wife and eurasian son
Black pidgeon
>jew
tim pool
>gook
>bald
>manlet

I guess Europeans aren't mature enough to be able to handle hearing unpopular and different dissenting opinions.

Funny post. Got anything better than denying yoyr JIDF, NEO-JIDF? By the by, you're bordering racism. I've got a pretty big dossier already, but should I really go to the BBB and ADL to stir things up for the Brocklettes?

>Andrew anglin
He has to be part nigger

Fuck all Jews you piece of shit.

>Funny post. Got anything better than denying yoyr JIDF, NEO-JIDF? By the by, you're bordering racism. I've got a pretty big dossier already, but should I really go to the BBB and ADL to stir things up for the Brocklettes?
WTF is this post? lol

>white advocate banned
>Islamists welcomed

Enjoy the future the elites have planned for you

This confirms my deeply held suspicions.

>Enjoy the future the elites have planned for you
HAHAHA!

Implying

The “alt right” is decentralized. We’re literally just people who see the world as it really is.

wtf not that I care about that guy or his "movement", but how can the EU do that? Not totalitarian or anything, right?

Meanwhile, returning ISIS fighters that did crimes against humanity are A-OK

pretty sure njf said his grandfather is mexican

Richard’s wife is not Russian or Tatar. She’s subhuman cryptojew
t. mongrel
No Russian or European has mongol ancestry, BUT RICHARD fucking does.

He has been inconsistent and vague about it. I think he realized his mexican ancestry is a problem for part of his audience

t. mongolian rape baby

I think your 23andme might show a bit more than 0.1% Mongolian, my friend.

>The “alt right” is decentralized. We’re literally just people who see the world as it really is.
FALSE

YOU ARE CIA

Just like the NeoCons and Conservatives who are controlled by the CIA in America.

Sup Forums = THE REAL RIGHT

It’s funny how American animal assumes that proximity with some inferior race implies interbreeding. no mongol shit in any European gene pool. It’s a meme by the Poles and their Jews from Napoleonic Wars.

mongols and tatrars carry Y-DNA markers like C3* and R1a-Z293. These markers don't show up in native Europeans.

The genghis cuckhan paternal lineage is non-existent in Eastern Europe, but common all over Asia where the Mongols were present for a long time.
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4

Why did the Poles spread that defamation? Inferiority complex driven by jealousy towards homogenous (and then Apartheid) Rus-Russia

Poles cant claim that Poland didn’t :
A - gave refuge to subhuman gypsies killed by Germans
B - bring armenians to Europe
C - give a homeland to the jews
D - import lipka tatars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland

Polish subhumans are less fair for a reason

THE (((ALT-RIGHT))) IS DEAD

CONSERVATISM IS FOR BOOMERS

NEOCONS WERE KILLED BY TRUMP!

THE "REAL RIGHT" RISES!

Jesus you post this shit a lot on here.
>No Russian or European has mongol ancestry
That's just patently false. Portuguese and Spaniards often have African admixture in the single digits. East slavs often have mongol admixture, yakut, etc.
23andMe is cool, if you're going by 100% European to be white, that rules out a lot of...actual Europeans. My dad is eastern slav and he got 100% european on his test, but he's a lot darker featured than my mother, who didn't get 100%. My mom is of English, Irish, and German stock. To say she's somehow "less white" than my dad because she's 0.8% non-European just doesn't make any sense.

So please, stop shitting up this board with your D&C kikery.

i don't think i've seen a mongolian rape baby this mad at poland before
was it the breakup

>neocons were killed by trump
if only

>American animal
I like it

>23andMe is cool, if you're going by 100% European to be white, that rules out a lot of...actual Europeans.
SPOTTED THE NIGGER

I wouldn't want that snownigger in my country either.

Implying you can be banned from continents.
ausfag doesn't count

If Spencer is a shill, why would he be banned from all these countries? Wouldn't the Jews want to parade him around if he's working for them?

What language are you typing in right now and why?

They do it so morons like you think he's legit.

I hope he dies from burning rectal warts. .

The only thing I can think about; it's to make him more credible at home.

I don't know user, I don't know....

Don't you know, he's 100% pure Bavarian-Swiss

So let's compile a list. Richard Spencer is:

>a CIA plant
>an FBI agent
>Nazbol Dugin+Kremlin shill
>A Jew
>A raging homosexual
>A quadracial mongrel

Visit me at dangerandplay.com for more skoops

Beer only lest someone accuse you of homosexuality.

hi rich

>Nina Byzantina
>literal byzaboo
>stains the glorious legacy of Lord Protector Oliver Cromwell by comparing him to georgian jew stalin

The one pionered by my Celtic-Germanic racial cousins, (you) and Richard Spencer have no relation to

>Pepsi

It should really be Coke or a Mcdonald's arch.

Cromwell let the kikes back to Britain and slaughtered tons of Celtic-Germanics in their prime over some sectarian semitic bullshit

Threadly reminder christians are subhumans

>Jesus and Co - racial Jews
>Geographic and ethno-racial origins - Middle East
>christshitanity is egalitarian
>denies the Natural Order
>meakness, tolerance and submission are “virtues”
>preaches inclusiveness and egalitarianism
>the old testament is a collection of retarded jewish fables
>the new testament is a story of a jew with attitude

You know Russian were slaves to the Mongols right? You are the only European country they conquered. You also have the highest % east Asian admixture of all Europeans.

kek
>dat infograph

sage, spencer is yet another based non white that amerigoblins use to pervert and corrupt the beauty of the white race in europe

whatever sticks to make people not listen to him, thats the endgoal of his enemy

the fuck are you even saying

What does it mean "Poland" banned then from the Schengen zone? Can a single member of the Schengen zone ban an individual from the other participating countries?

Anyway, it's ironic that the news are showing Poland in a positive light when it's everything Spencer & co want. Poland is doing everything right. It is ethn-onationalist, supports heritage, wants their citizens to have children, and traditionalist. Hilariously that's all that Spencer wants, too.

Another triggered Polish subhuman with his lies. POLES DIDNT HAVE TO BE CONQUERED TO PAY GOOKS THEIR TAX. Polish animals payed TAXES TO GOOKS FOR HUNDRED YEARS MORE than Russian and no violent coercion was necessary.

Don’t post maps you don’t understand, monkey.

Post peer reviewed science not some dotecad bullshit financed by ever increasingly failing anti-European Union. Any (((EU))) institution is compromised. Especially genetic. Study can be custom made confirmation bias(with dotcad that is)
NEVER reply to "Eupedia" map with anything but
-pointing out how supposed admixture lies exactly in modern Czech borders
-how EU denies concept of the native Europeans by its constitution
-pointing out that study is done with less than 100 samples
-pointing out EU founder Richard Kalergi

Hint: mongols or turkics ARE NOT East Eurasian
Hint: Scandinavia never dealt with mongols (nor mongols ever LIVED anywhere in Europe)
Hint: Czechs are genetically similar to Austrian and Bavarians, yet that picture shows what it shows

>is a quadracial MONGREL

Says the Russian

Forget the khazars. I think the jews came from Sicily

Balticslavic, Finnic and northern Germanic doesn’t constitute “quadracial”. With ANY amount of negro/abbo genetics you cease to be human. Not even contest for Whiteness.

The Jews are niggers

Tricky Dicky eternally BTFO

>Slavic, Mongolian, Middle Eastern, Chinese

FTFY

WHY IS THIS FAGGOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE ALT RIGHT IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF

>sage, spencer is yet another based non white that amerigoblins
bump

Fuck you

>WHY IS THIS FAGGOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE ALT RIGHT IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF
HE INVENTED IT! And Hillary Clinton made it famous.

CALL YOURSELF THE REAL RIGHT!

Not some larpy ass "alternative music" fag

FUCK THE ALT RIGHT ITS A BEARD FOR FAGGOTS WE NEED A NEW NAME. REAL RIGHT SOUNDS LIKE SHIT.

>this thread

It's depressing to watch the right eat its own. Spencer rises above the herd to fight for a cause and his own people shoot him down with spiteful and petty accusations. People just can't salute victory and fight to win, it's all about appeasing your enemy.

>This thread again
dont tell me i have to drop the moarpheus's again

>REAL RIGHT SOUNDS LIKE SHIT.
WE ARE THE REAL RIGHT

Cuckservatives = Jews

NeoCons = Jews

AltRight = Jews

Tranditionalists = Catholics

Sup Forums = Rightwing

I guess we'll just have to paradrop in like the good ole days. See you in 10 years Europoors. Enjoy the Caliphate while it lasts.

Jews are currently in charge, at least alt-right is white people.

pic real

i think millenial woes and milo are like gross

The schizo is back, I see. Seek help son, clozapol will help you

10/10 post user
would read again

He must be telling the truth then. That's the only reason you'll get banned. Otherwise they'll just mock you and destroy you in debates.

>i think millenial woes and milo are like gross
I prefer Milo to the rest of them I guess. At least he's honest about what he is. I hate liars.

>He must be telling the truth
AHAHAHA!

You staged a false flag. Spencer is a terrorist working for the deep state

He's also openly anti-white but you shills cover it up by being obnoixous and posting endlessly.

Even 8ch Sup Forums banned Spencer sympathizer threads.

He's a really nice, down to earth guy.
I thought he'd be snobby, but after the failed NP this past weekend he was kind enough to let a contingent of us into his loft where he shared booze and Papa John's with us.
Being as I am a pleb and am hungry for material I figured it be cool to have him suggest me some literature.
To my surprise he took a book from his library, signed it and gave it to me.
It's a book he edited, a collection of essays, and obviously it cost him nothing to do so, but it showed a strength of character.

>Richard Spencer banned for being involved with false-flags and pushing National Bolshevism (Alexander Dugin/Russian propaganda).
the article doesnt state anything at all like that
its just goes on about muh charlottesville
fucking kys