Love Lab

Does this count as「WILD」?

It counts as illegal for nearly giving me a damn heart attack. Seriously, Nagi is cute, the manga makes this known.

But then it goes and makes the tomboy cute as hell too. This is cute + cute. It shouldn't be allowed to exist.

WILD

Hopefully the TL keeps up after the hiatus

Just now noticed Nagi's shirt. Madman.

Guys I think she might be broken

THEY'RE CANON?

>

Who did it best?

I missed this while it was airing.

How buttmad was /u/?

Very, as usual.

All the girls have love interests? Picked up.

You don't know Love Lab? As a fan of vanilla romance it's God tier. Not only do the girls have great character but in an amazing twist the author thought "Hey, maybe I should give the guys great character too!", so both sides of the couple end up being endearing leading to amazing scenarios.

If you're going to pick it up, watch the anime (it's nearly a 1-1 adaptation), then pick up the manga starting at volume 5. The anime is really just an introduction to the characters, the lewd doesn't quite start until the manga, where it hits hard.

>people thought this was yuri
>they got mad and dropped it
years later i am still laughing

I watched the anime while it was airing, but that's it.

It's less that yurifags thought it was yuri, and more like this

>Hey everyone, there's a CGDCT anime coming out that's also het romance!
>"As a yurifan I am definitely not watching that hetshit"

>Show airs

>"Maybe just a peek..."

>"WHAT THE FUCK MAKI X RIKO OTP WHY DID THE BOYS HAVE TO SHOW UP AND RUIN EVERYTHING FUCKING HETSHIT"

Ah. The anime is CGDCT with a side of romance.

The manga is romance with a side of CGDCT.

I see. I'll be picking it up then since it was a comfy and funny series from what I remember.

Translations are fairly far behind, right?

Theyre at volume 9 (out of 12). They come out slow but steady

>het CGDCT
Why is this so rare? I don't mind yuri that much but this was such a breath of fresh air, I loved it.