JList thread

Buyfag guide

First let me say that you should have a credit card or paypal account.

Then next what you're going to want to do is find a good website to buy figures from. Let me list them

Jlist
amiami
hobbysearch
mandarake
hobbylinkjapan
cdjapan
biginjapan
nipponyasan
surugaya
amazon
ebay
animejungle
tokyo otakumode
crunchyroll
anime island
right stuff
there are many more

Then what you're going to want to do is find a figure that you really like by searching through their catalog, you can usually search by franchise or anime title.

After that pick your favorite figure and shipping speed and input all your details into the shipping and billing form on the website. Then just wait 3days to 3 months for your package to arrive.

If you have any question no matter how menial, please ask us in the thread, because there's no question too trivial to be answered here.

There are many different shipping options to choose from:

There are fast ones:
DHL EMS

And slow ones:
SAL small packet

And large ones:
SAL Parcel

And also scam ones:
Thai Black Market.

What you want to do is find out how large your package is. If you don't know, please go ahead and post the items you want and ask here how big we think the package will be. Then you choose your shipping based on what options are available. Sal small packet only allows up to 2kg shipping weight and it's slow. If you want something faster you should try DHL or EMS. Also if something is too big for small packet, you can try SAL Parcel, which is a slower but cheaper alternative to EMS.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask here. There is no question too trivial on a buyfag thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-026572&page=top
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

epic

I love Jlist® too!

>giving the autist-mod even more reason to delete/auto-sage the thread

Great job friend.

>b-but muh passive-agressive shitpost

I want to get it just for the butt

That's some puffiness right there.

That face doesn't match the body at all.

I FUCKING LOVE J-LIST.

Not unless the faggot mod doesn't agree we could just report this to J-list so they can remove their ads here.

I sure do love Jlist™ . I hope nobody deletes this thread, without our gracious sponsors this site wouldn't exist!

I just got my first 1/7 figure

I hate everything about your post.

That's pretty nice spiderman.

What character?

I really want this but it's so expensive.

Well, I guess what will be will be.

Kono bangumi ha goran no suponsaa no teikyou de o okuri shimasu

Grando sponsor tokyo day oh christmas

I suggested this but it's probably not going to work either.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-026572&page=top

Have a link for that doll? shes so cute.

How come the auto sage only happens at a certain time of day? Only one mod doing it?

Me too. That fucking 50mm, while pretty damn cool, will also guarantee the box to be massive and therefore mean shipping rape. I wonder if Alter will move onto the 502nd now.

yep.

No idea, they're inconsistent as fuck. I genuinely have no idea what they want from us.

They will, saw one picture in Alter both last event

>This is a large item
Thanks for stating the obvious Amiami.
>move onto the 502nd
Hikari has been confirmed already, I hope Alter ends up doing all of them again.

>6k for a boring figma with no accessories
Why do people still buy these things?

Posting Pork

>Hikari has been confirmed already
I'm disappointed but not surprised.

I'm sorry to inform you that I just got it from another thread, my man.

Oh well

How much is she worth it?

>those perfectly sized breasts peeking through her skin-tight blouse

I don't even like Rin, but I'd say that figure is worth every cent.

This retardation is no better for trying to disuade the mod than having the guide listed you dumbass.

Meiko is the bottom barrel Vocaloid anyway

8k, tops.

>got it from another thread
and thats exactly where you need to go back to.

I meant from another JList sponsored thread, my nigga.

Pretty certain I just heard my wallet scream pressing the preorder button on that.

If nobody is going to autosage this garbage that doesn't mean you should keep sending it back to the front page.

What's the consensus on GEMs? Gash Bell is my favorite manga and this is the first decent looking merchandise I've seen of it.

Thanks for your input user.

Fuck off retard.