Which part of the jojo anime adaptation do you like the most? i'd say my favorite is part 4...

which part of the jojo anime adaptation do you like the most? i'd say my favorite is part 4. david wasn't afraid to try new things, and while they've made some mistakes i still think this is their best work yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wtTPCPS3Rys
youtu.be/LxONwQFyWKg?t=93
youtu.be/w-uftqtusQk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Battle Tendancy and the Egypt Arc of Stardust Crusaders, they've also handled all of the main character deaths very well.

except for the rushed ending

fuck you. do you think time grows on trees? ill be damned if I actually read the fucking manga. i dont even watch the show. i barely sat through 3 episodes. I got a lot to do, unlike you fucking losers. i read the wiki instead- in and out in two minutes every new episode. fuck the manga. fuck the anime. fuck hirohiko araki. he a hoe. you a hoe. I hope you realise the massive waste of time that is Jojo's bizarre adventures and start doing something useful with your life, like watching fushigiboshi no futagohime. now that's a quality anime. something decent. you'll learn a lot once you open your eyes. fuck Jojo and fuck you.

Phantom Blood. It was more dramatic and less shounenshit.

did steely dan die?

anyone know if the jojonium releases of 1-3 in english have the stand names changed?

I have all of part 1, no names were changed as far as i'm concerned.

In Part 2 Santana is "Santviento."

Haven't gotten any Part 3 yet but I plan to.

youtu.be/wtTPCPS3Rys

Part three simply because it's the best looking out of them. Part three will always get the most love when being adapted.

Part three Egypt arc was probably the most fun I had, good fights nonstop.
Part four suffered a lot from a slow and kind of shitty start, and it didn't help that Sakamoto out-bizzared Jojo that season.

>Sakamoto

?

Haven't you heard?

>COOL

>C O O L E R

Battle Tendency>Egypt Arc>Phantom Blood>filler SC arc

It was also a lot more supernatural and grim

Is golden wind being adapted to an anime soon?

You know, I hadn't really thought about it before but is Hayato the only non-Stand user to participate in a Stand battle?

Mikitaka played a big role in the Superfly fight

Mikitaka not being a stand user is debatable, though. I doubt even Araki knows whether he's actually an alien or just a very chuunibyou stand user.

Johnny and Gyro successfully DEFEAT some stand users before they get their own. Hayato and Lucy Steel also fight stand users, but they use other people's stands to win.

Please kill yourself.

Part 4 and it isn't even close. The earlier parts were somewhat disappointing and a much lower quality in terms of art. The DiU one is beautiful and actually well directed and with good composition and line art for the first time ever.

Yes

Probably

And if you don't count Scan as a stand like some people don't (retarded, it is completely a stand), Gyro obviously has a lot more occurrences of fighting and even defeating stand users without a stand. Also, Wekapipo fights Johnny without a stand, so there is that too.

This. Part 1 is underrated.

First SC arc has much better animation though

The anime adaptation was all over the place though, shitty art and they skipped whole sections.

So are there any sites hosting Bluray rips of Diamond yet? Or should I just wait till June for the full collection to be released?

They never did and it's better than Early Araki's art

Nyaa has the first cour in RAWs, I think that is as far as it's gone? You could probably just slap the Diamond is Fixed translations over them, the changes are so minute and hardly any of them involve timing changes.

Way to prove you've never read Phantom Blood in two statements, great work.

Early Araki art is fucking gureito daze. Are you one of those turbofags who doesn't like how stylistically HUEG he drew people back then? Araki has never drawn anatomically correct people, he just does skinnier bodies now.

>fushigiboshi no futagohime

the truth

Not that user, but i was reading PB until the start of Zeppeli fight with Tarkus (im not really a manga man), and comparing all that with the anime adaptation, i think they did a good job.

The poor quality of the art in the anime was the main thing letting it down, they must have had a shoestring budget and didn't even bother to try and make things look like the manga, plus skipping entire scenes. They've gotten much, much better at it be now; there is no comparison between that adaptation and how well they've done Diamond is Unbreakable.

>tfw part 1 always get shit on because of the art difference and lack of stands, more so than 2

Stands ruined the series which is why it was rebooted. Part 1 and 2 was the best.

part 2 adaption was great

Then why we got stands again in SBR and JJL?

1 and 2 were pretty good, 3 was ok until the end at which point it became amazing. 4 puts a dumb smile on my face every time, and they're building up hype the same way with the OP change so I'm getting excited again. Overall 4 has been the best so far.

So we all agree that Kira did literally nothing wrong, right?

NO

All JoJo villains did something wrong. Kira in particular knew that he had a fucked up fetish but instead of seeking help he just accepted that as part of his character and kept murdering people.

youtu.be/LxONwQFyWKg?t=93

Look at those lil baby hands their adorablee

I'm still annoyed they went with a color change for some of my favorite dio panels.

inb4 no canon colors

Kira was the true protagonist of part 4.

Just look at those skanks that lived in morioh. Like that yandere turbo autist with the magic hair, or da hoe that didn't help koichi. Kira was just making morioh a better place.

Oh and and don't get me started with the fat kike, or that bitch reimi. Fucking reimi, u can tell shew as used to taking her clothes off in frong of other people with the way she always shows her scar in the ghost alley.

Kira did literally nothing wrong.

The detail mistakes in DiU anime are a reference to the 『DUWANG』 translation of the manga

Frogshit is bannable offence

What is worse is how they got some mentally retarded blind korean slaves to scribble the entire of the most famous arc in Jojo.

>Johnny and Gyro

Eh, that's not as impressive. Most Part 7 Stands were basically superpowers with a little avatar floating near the user, as opposed to proper punchghosts. Defeating them was akin to just defeating regular superpowered dudes, pretty impressive but not amazing

Early Part 7 Johnny and Gyro would've been raped by Star Plat or any proper punchghost

>Early part 7 johnny and Gyro
No shit, they didn't have a stand, and Gyro only had spin which would do jack shit against SP. It's like saying Jotaro would assrape Jonathan. Yes he fucking would, it's obvious.
Also, early part 7 stands were fucking strong. You have a Metallica-lite, that bait stand, and a stronger Killer Queen.

someone can explain how DP will fit King Crimson power in the intro?

Erase 10 seconds from the OP and then add them in the final episodes.

Increase the length of the OP by 10 seconds when KC's power is revealed.

There are many ways.

Basically all they need to do is follow this video: youtu.be/w-uftqtusQk

>Early Araki art is fucking gureito daze
Even Araki stated that his art before part 4 was heavily influenced by 80s art (Hokuto no Ken etc.) and that after 4 he started doing something different. It's by no means bad but it's generic 80s anatomy, after that he did his own thing and this in combination with stands skyrocketed Jojo artistically and creativity wise.

Exactly, the art was influenced by a different style to his later work, but it was still great art. Different doesn't mean worse.

Phrases like "generic 80s anatomy" are ridiculous. Giant Kenshiro style bodies doing Vogue poses is just as creatively sound as weird skinny manniken people doing Vogue poses.

Nah, if Part 4 new OP is anything to go by they'll rework the whole thing. Maybe they'll structure the original final OP in a way that where if you remove a few seconds at certain places, it still fits together as a song - similar to how Great Days fits played backwards, as well as additions of King Crimson at certain places (like how they added in mature Kira)

Tarkus and Bruford?
Bruford was "Bluford" in the anime.

Part 4 has a few QUALITY faces here and there but it always looks great when it counts. All the stands (except for Killer Queen first appearance) look and sound awesome and the effects are great too. The faces also look super detailed up close, and there is a lot of slick direction like with transitions and stuff. Anyone who says "animation is shit, fuck DP" is just not being fair.

>post yfw it's just Kioku but the characters have the heads of Bruno's gang pasted over

t. Kira

Yeah, he did, he got caught
He could've gotten away scott free while banging Shinobu every night, but instead he let his murderous tendencies get the best of him and ended up getting run over by an ambulance

The best thing about the DiU adaptation isn't how things look good even when they are NOT upclose, the odd korean slave labour episode aside. The stylish, thick line art is so far beyond anything in the previous ones. It's like they suddenly gained aesthetic sense and stopped spending the entire budget on CGI kebabs and animation sequences for forgettable fights.

I love part 4 but FUCK it suffered from lack of "menacing"