Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/uUClK)
archive.is/Bhkug)
archive.is/31GvB)
youtube.com/watch?v=le2R2Ps58pQ
apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-347927A1.pdf
nytimes.com/2017/09/20/us/politics/mueller-trump-russia.html?smid=tw-share
dailycaller.com/2017/11/14/report-arianna-huffington-knew-about-sexual-harassment-allegations-beforehand/
twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/933554729946353664
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

MAGA

Anybody got the gold MAGA lion logo?

>299
everytime

The other day the pastebin had around 15,000 views, now it has 38,000. user posts link on reddit, link spreads, and views increase exponentially. Many such cases!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>Trump declares North Korea a state sponsor of terrorism (archive.is/uUClK)
>Homeland Security Department terminates temporary residency program for almost 60,000 Haitians (archive.is/Bhkug)
>The Dow Jones (23,590), S&P 500 (2,5999), and Nasdaq (6,862) all hit record highs on Tuesday (archive.is/31GvB)

>America is a melting pot

Hard to say, but probably wouldn't make much of a difference thanks to the wonders of meiosis and the quantity of Chad's bull sperm.

MORNING
>Trump tweets: "It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think.." "...LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It’s a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!"
>"The NFL is now thinking about a new idea - keeping teams in the Locker Room during the National Anthem next season. That’s almost as bad as kneeling! When will the highly paid Commissioner finally get tough and smart? This issue is killing your league!....."
>"Will be having meetings and working the phones from the Winter White House in Florida (Mar-a-Lago). Stock Market hit new Record High yesterday - $5.5 trillion gain since E. Many companies coming back to the U.S. Military building up and getting very strong."
>"The @USNavy is conducting search and rescue following aircraft crash. We are monitoring the situation. Prayers for all involved."
>Sessions gives Thanksgiving message
>Zinke gives Thanksgiving message
>Pallone calls for FTC to investigate Uber data breach
AFTERNOON
>Peter Thiel sells most of remaining Facebook stake - Reports say he wants bid to buy Gawkers
>Joe Barton apologizes for nude photo
>Attorney says Conyers verbally abused her in the 90's
>His lawyer says he will not resign and allegations are false
>Democrats say allegations 'could be made up' (But never for Republicans)
>Pence visits wounded military service members
>Communications director for Roy Moore campaign resigns
>Trump to meet with congressional leaders ahead of government shutdown
>Trump amends California disaster declaration
>Trump approves Mississippi disaster declaration
1/2

AWOO~

Arianna Huffington has to be pissed as fuck at this

Grumpf

2 gud 4 u

>no idea what net neutrality is about
>trump's pick wants it gone
>the left is screeching autistically
>dem senators defending it
as long as they are mad, he must be in the right

It was 300 this time.

>Former ethics chief suggests Kellyanne Conway may have violated Hatch Act
>Trump tweets: "51 Million American to travel this weekend - highest number in twelve years (AAA). Traffic and airports are running very smoothly! @FoxNews"
>"I have long given the order to help Argentina with the Search and Rescue mission of their missing submarine. 45 people aboard and not much time left. May God be with them and the people of Argentina!"
EVENING
>Kathleen Rice calls on Conyers to resign
>Judge strikes down Texas measure to limit second-trimester abortions
>"""Report""" claims Mueller grand jury to question Flynn associate
>Moore campaign calls WP a 'worthless piece of crap'
>Sessions orders review of federal background check system after Texas massacre
>Two more women say Franken touched them inappropriately
2/2

Maybe indians, that guy was a first that I've knew besides them.

DAILY REMINDER
FUCK NET NEUTRALITY

wtf is this pic related shit?
fill me in

Why is Alex Jones watching videos of Joe Biden?

Why does young angry Jeb! remind me of young angry John Hinckley Jr?

Faggots larping

here nntnn, take this (you).
>thanks

Whats the best way to defend Trump's twitter bantz at Thanksgiving?

JESUS CHRIST I AM GOING FUCKING INSANE.

Closet Trump supporter here. Fought in the Great Meme War, participated in /cfg/ and the rally threads since last Spring, longtime fan. Could not have been happier on election night.

How do you guys not lose your fucking minds going out into the world? I'm Hispanic and live in SoCal, and I'm in college right now. EVERY FUCKING DAY I'm subjected to brainwashed horseshit. Go downstairs; CNN or MSNBC with some new MUH RUSSIA narrative. Ride in somebody's car; fucking NPR is telling me, I kid you not, not to worry about terror attacks because, "When it's your time, it's your time." I can't complain about anybody being stupid or amoral in any fashion whatsoever without, "Yeah, like Trump supporters!" being the response. I can't even say, "Wow, that's really fucked-up" when a bunch of little girls get blown to pieces without the response being about how the US is full of white males and they're just as bad. My cousin's taking a mandatory course on cultural appropriation and sexism. Every fucking day, it's CIA agent Anderson Cooper's ugly fucking mug brainwashing my family for hours on end. Every fucking day, it's shitting on Trump, whether it's relevent or a complete non-sequitur. Every fucking day, I hear the most epistemologically-unsound bullshit from otherwise intelligent people, and I'm just SCREAMING on the inside.

I watch people I love and respect drink the fucking kool-aid every goddamned day and I can say nothing because I've seen how they treat Trump supporters here.

Holy fuck, anybody feel me on this? It's fucking hard.

for context

Awoo~

Guys we need to support Net Neutrality because muh corporations. Pay no attention to how we complain that the gubbermint is owned by corporations.

I NEED A NEW TRUMP RALLY I NEED MY FIX

She’s a retarded bitch. They are backed in a corner, they have to report on it.

Joe Biden is a space vampire thirsty for loli blood, and Alex Jones hunts loli-eating vampires.

schizo boomer horseshit

UPDATED /ptg/ ANIME LORE:

TrumpOP, Awoo posters, the bot that everybody hated, Joe, the Bongs, Awoobaker, Pajeet/Designated, cross user/Mississippi user who hates gerogia, crusaderkun going Judas, shirtfapper, NarutoOP, Chile, drawfag, PA anons, LA times, I LOVE KAC poster, Ivan/Roosya, Patch user, Florida anons constantly talking shit, norkboo kiwifag, Portubro, evapolack, Norway, Brazil, T&T, occultist KAC pirate, weirdo satanist Gadsen Aussie, the aussies, #cruzmissles, sleepyposters, high energy Minnesota, Washington State For Trump, Carson shill, /sg/ shit, Ironic hilldawg posting, Finnshill and minion poster, TNN, NNTNN, NEWSWIRE, VA reminder user, maldraw, depressed primary model wojak poster, "next poster is Marco Rubio, leaf copypasta fag, Norbot, Hikikomori, Heather poster, Hope smile poster, Funny Norwegian, legon, /sipboy/ poster, pleb bit salt miner, breakroom user, Trumpfacts, That inversion user, Truckerkun, That loan Bulgarian, fluffy, Eva, Greg bros, Ivankaposters, IDF girls shill, demographics Kraut, OG waifu hatter, TRUMP.WAV, jeb(!)heads.

Who/what else should we add?

DEFEND THIS

implying anyone cares about context
all is fair

I'm more tired than I expected to be. You ready to take over?

this picture was taken on monday wasn't it?

I think this has gone on long enough

Ugly woman inside and out

This is complete and total hearsay, but I had dinner with my older brother tonight. Somehow, he has ended up on a listserv with a lot of people who claim to be in intelligence positions in the government. In the past they have leaked accurate information onto the listerv a few weeks before it hit the press, so at least some of what they say is legit. Here's a rough summary of what he told me:

1. Trump is going down, not in years or months, but in weeks. The evidence against him and some others in the administration is irrefutable now, they're just trying to figure out how to do it in such a way that they can't pardon themselves first.
2. Flynn has given up on angling for immunity from prosecution, but is cooperating with the investigation in order to try and minimize his jail time. He's singing like a canary.
3. Manafort is going to jail.
4. Kushner is going to jail absent a Trump pardon.
5. Mueller is trying to get Pence to resign first - he's implicated in obstruction of justice, and doing so would stop Pence from immediately pardoning everyone else when he becomes President.
6. Ryan probably isn't guilty of anything, but there are incredibly damaging things he's said on tape which will force him to resign. We may be looking at President Orrin Hatch
7. There was already a divorce agreement between Melania and Donald prior to the election. But when Donald unexpectedly won, he basically forced her to stay on in the marriage - in part because if they divorce she will be able to testify against him.
8. Oddly enough, Steve Bannon is completely clean.
9. While Comey won't testify about this publicly, he will tell the Senate privately that both Trump and Kushner attempted to bribe him.

I can say with 100% certainty not all of these are true, but I wouldn't be surprised if over half of them are.

context is for why she is pissed as hell over that being on the news website that is her namesake, she went out of the way to provide cover for him

Sure m8, you already turning in for the night?

The pdf of the changes is here: apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-347927A1.pdf Here's a pasta I made since this topic pops up every thread.
It's an interesting read between the legal jargon laying exactly why these changes are taking place. The gist is that the FCC isn't the proper agency to police this properly and that the FTC is better equipped to handle it. So, given legal ruling that weakened previous FCC attempts at net neutrality, they're handing it over to the FTC for the most part as Title II isn't the right route for broadband service regulation.
Frank found new suckers to feed his LARP.

DEFEND THIS

>MAGA hat on boogie

Russian shills on pol
>The Russian narrative is dead

Reality
>The FBI is investigating the president right now for treason with the Russian

nytimes.com/2017/09/20/us/politics/mueller-trump-russia.html?smid=tw-share

Enjoy your anime alt-right incels.

>Government needs to regulate the internet
>Corporations own the politicians and bureaucrats

There's possibilities:
a) Schizophrenia
b) They're talking on codes
c) LARPers

wtf I love minimal gov't authority now???

Not really a good argument but i feel the same way.
The shilling in /ptg/ was really getting on my nerves, had to leave. But tonight they seem to all be gone?

Is that who the fatty is?

Was that the person in the photo of him 'groping' her? So, it was """consensual"""? Guess they must be pissed about opening that can of worms.

And this too

dailycaller.com/2017/11/14/report-arianna-huffington-knew-about-sexual-harassment-allegations-beforehand/

Complicit in it all

>no wonder her husband left her for another dude

I"m also thinking about the "virgin" uprising this will cause when lots of men get sick and tired of how the scales are tipped to them taking other people's leftovers.

>The FBI is investigating the president right now for treason with the Russian

In reality its just a couple kikes throwing a bitch fit.

>post yfw Sweetie disagrees with defending Franken and the other assaulters

Yeah. I've been running on short naps for a few days now and I need to get some proper sleep.

Wtf I love NN now.

yeah and he's far from a trump supporter. the left can't meme

I see him being buried in a piano crate in his very near future.

It’s trending

youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-YjGmpO4Q

So why are tech companies and their reddit minions screeching so hard?

You're thinking of SOPA and PIPA which were proposed before Net Neutrality but was touted as NN at the time. The Net Neutrality you know now was placed from 2015 onward.

Fuck net neutrality

hope is top sweetie.
>bess is bottom sweetie now.

>no one eats monkeys

>tfw Modi becomes the first #metoo adult male to come out against Creepy Joe

She's playing the long game, they want to take Trump down with it, also once the guy from Alabama wins they will revert the "party of pedophiles" accusations towards the RNC or simply defend pedos more blatantly.

does she not know what kind of man kimble is?

glad he cucked his gf out of his insurance policy cus he got surgery which caused her to leave him.

being in a super-rich family you just want to go and do what you want to do instead of what they want to do, until you grow up and act poor to realize you were rich, and then everything is fine, hard to describe better

nn fren

Um no sweetie. Hope is getting locked up by Mueller for the Russia investigation and an Obama judge will Make Trump unblock Bess and she will come back with a vengeance.

i admit it's not an argument at all, but when I see dem senators fighting for something, it's just more a reason to be really skeptical about it

I mean, why bother, bovine meat is cheap, same as for every other.
You would need to go through all the trouble of hunting one, when you could easily by several LBs of any ther meat at the market.
Most monkeys are protected, too.

And yet censoring continues with NN in place. How is this any different?

>150559779
stale pasta

buy* several

>random person accuses one of her family members of a crime
>she immediately accepts random person's accusation as fact even if family member denies it

That settles it. Liberals are literally psychopathic.

Think long game when tech companies can lobby the FCC to regulate the internet as hard as television or radio, slow march and all.

Anyone got a Franken groping Sweetie edit?

stop saying it's frank.
Q is not Frank. Frank has denounced CBTS multiple times because they took attention away from him. He is however in those threads constantly under a new trip, trying to ride off the coattails of it.

Q doesn't talk like Frank (and frank is dyslexic) and he also appeared on the 6th, while Frank's last post was on the 13th talking about how it was all a psyop. I know Frank more than probably anyone else on Sup Forums. Stop giving him this much credit. Frank is stupid as fuck and could never craft a larp that actually convinced gullible boomers and Roseanne fucking Barr.

twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/933554729946353664

a and c, no b. Just retards.

Did you know that the median age for White Suburbanites men is only 33. It’s about 36 for White Suburbanite females. 34.5 for White Suburbanites in total.

He made a good decision.

wut?

Little late for that.

t. Frank

He lost 100 lbs. he is on the right track.

Probably right. But being a supposed "comedy writer" for a supposed "Late Night Comedy Show - 2nd Place ribbon", she is likely also pissed she never got the call up to the SNL writers society of supposed "Sacred Late Night Sketch Comedy Show."

It's called living in Commiefornia.

That's the point. Middle men like Facebook want to censor us we'll show them the meaning.

hi frank

glad I have zero idea what any of this autism means

Why are people mad at Franken for grabbing a few butts when Moore seems ready to admit he's a lover of children given parental permission?

>Roy Moore pursued young girls for their "purity" and because after Vietnam War it was hard to get a date, pastor says

We had this conversation before, we've reached a conclusion some days ago, I don't think the % of the situation of whites changed so far.

how fucking new are you not to know who Frank is