I'm jewish, and can prove that most of the shit people here think is idiotic. Ask me anything

I'm jewish, and can prove that most of the shit people here think is idiotic. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/books/kaufman/perish.shtml
berdichev.org/a_brief_history_of_antisemitism_in_ukraine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course you would have a American flag. Where do your tribe reside in? Hollywood?

It's just a proxy sven relax.

What's your mother like?

Why do you care?

I typically like Jews. So idc.

She's nice and works very hard. Typically overbearing but whatever it's mama.

How can you possibly argue that Judaism is anything other than a global fraternity that is dedicated to its own group interest?

Not all jews are bad, but some jews really are shitty. Fuck the goldman sachs kikes. But also fuck all these alt-right pseudonazi shitheads too.

I hope you and your family soon will feel fear not felt since WW2. You and your kind have no place with the rest of civilized humanity.

Well that's literally what every group does.

Does she look like pic related?

I hope Israel gets taken away and given to the Arabs and I hope you are forced to live in a Palestinian state where you have no choice but to live there or kill yourself.

I hope everything you've worked for, worked towards and look forward to crumbles before your fucking eyes you piece of shit.

Oy vey! Don't worry we already do. You're not that smart, but your brand of tantrum is generally destructive so that's something to fear for sure. In the sense that you fear a hurricane and you can move out of it's very obvious and stupid path but it still messes shit up.

don't you ever feel confused when a jew is sjw but is ethnically conscious about jews?

do those types of people self reflect on what theyre doing or just idiots?

Shalom fellow Yid. What traditions/minhag do you follow?

Israel is the scum of the Earth and the bane of humanity and the world will not know peace until that shit hole of a country is destroyed.

Do you spend money in fun stuff? Do you ever "waste" money?

Thoughts?

Heh
>jews answering direct questions

do you believe the holocaust

Nah lol.

Clean your room.

Me too it's a bullshit fascist US military proxy base. Bunch of assholes too.

I'm jewish too, and my question is: why the fuck do you care so much? every religion has bad shit and ours has bad shit as well. Let people fucking think what they want and live your life and do your mitzvahs. cheers.

Why are you so obsessed with shekels?

1. Every race is dedicated to its own group interest except cuck whites.
2. Judaism has more than one global fraternity. I happen to think the Israelis are cool but they are let down by the shitlibs, meddlers, neocons, and perverts.

Not to the same extent and with the same enduring solidarity of the Jews.

The world would be more free and generally a better place if Israel were nuked off the face of the earth.

Rich Jews are elitist scumbags who seek to control all positions of power and currently hold most of them even though they are a tiny percentage of the population due to centuries of subversive tactics.

Would you care to comment on this book published by a Jewish Harvard professor on how Germans should be genocided?

ihr.org/books/kaufman/perish.shtml

100%

100%

kosher, some of the talmud, basar bechalav, etc.

still mostly jew-ish though. my personal view of G-d is that he's sort of like a director watching a play rehearsal and he has set the rules of the world and you have to act within it. If you act amusingly or well it's more important than following all of the rules to a T. But that's just me.

No, I typically spend more money on nice food items (as most food is not suitable to eat anymore, at least genetically over time) or on my friends.

Why don't jews vote GOP?
Why don't jews believe in an afterlife?
Do jews know that Southern Evangelicals support Israel and Judaism?

I believe that Jews should stop colonizing other people's countries and then whining about our resistance to their occupation. Am I wrong?

Nice. I mostly follow Chassidic teachings even though I wouldn't call myself that.

>Why don't jews believe in an afterlife?
Except we do.

Do you like oven?

>1 post by this ID
>WHOA ITS EVERYONE

same situation with your guy there

It's just fun relax. They're having fun too.

What will the price of gold in US dollars be on September 30th, 2018?

Jews have been integral to the process of divorcing white societies of their own self interest. Whether through economic activities, warfare or civil rights activism. Jews have acted to degrade white societies precisely because they have their own exclusive, parallel loyalties.

Blame it on the high IQ to be honest.

Because you can use the shekels to do mitzvahs.

I feel the same way about shitty jews that I would hope most white people feel about shitty neonazi white people. They should be shunned.

>prove
start with the holocaust

>Because you can use the shekels to do mitzvahs.
We are only supposed to take as much money as we need to survive and serve HaShem; in fact, every aspect of our lives should only be for the sake of serving HaShem. This is why capitalism and making money just for the sake of personal enjoyment (as capitalism NEEDS to always keep growing and expanding) is completely against Torah.

Marx was a better Jew in G-d's eyes than any of those Wall Street Jews.

>Why don't jews vote GOP?

Only idiots vote for the snake oil salesmen. Democrats aren't good but they at least are predictably shit.

>Why don't jews believe in an afterlife?

We do but it's more like G-d sets you up with one that he thinks and you think would be cool vs. some sort of generic afterlife thing.

I think Christians actually get the crap deal on that. It's like we get a chef to craft us a fine meal and they get Little Caesars but hey whatever.

>AMA?
Just burn in Hell, kike. (((You))) and all (((your))) evil tribe.

>Do jews know that Southern Evangelicals support Israel and Judaism?

Forgot to answer this. Yes, and they're idiots.

Yes, good for heating food.

Hassids are cunts when they extend their beliefs to other people so mazel tov to you but please don't be one of -those- hassids.

Do you think the religious ritual of circumcission should be maintained? And if so: for godsake why?

Look at who Yagoda and Kaganovich were killing: enemies of the Jews (Ukrainians). I've been to uKKKraine and can confirm the entire country is full of Nazis who desire to kill Jews.

This post is truly a masterwork of the white intelligence.

It's how we connect to G-d, so yes.

where are proofs

Wrinkle cream is of utmost importance.

>I've been to uKKKraine and can confirm the entire country is full of Nazis who desire to kill Jews.

Totally not because Jews tried to genocide them or anything.

Jews are trying to genocide all whites actually.

Comment on the book I posted you dishonest swine.You claim you can prove what we believe is wrong, but then you just ignore the evidence. You're honestly turning my hatred for the elite Jew into a hatred for the common Jew.

Can you explain how it does connect you to [G-d] god?

Out of principle I'm not visiting any links like that. Sorry friend.

berdichev.org/a_brief_history_of_antisemitism_in_ukraine.html

The so-called Holodomor was revenge for nearly 1000 years of Ukrainian Jew-hating. The Zohar even tells us that the enemies of the Jews will be wiped out as part of the final redemption.

Ah, you must have stocks.

So you are not white then?

Glad we agree.

Satan is your only master

There are esoteric reasons why we perform bris milah.

Well what do you know, yet another "Jew" claiming to speak for all Jews who is in reality just another reform or reform-tier libshit. Why can't the people who defend us be people who actually follow the religion and be able to competently answer questions? Why is it always the atheists who try to answer questions about our religion? Seriously, fuck off. Unless you completely follow halacha, don't pretend to be able to answer questions for the religion.

admit it, you guys laugh at this pic as much as we do

Ashkenazi? or some other tribe?

1. What's your opinion of circumcision?

2. Why do so many Jews have this inclination towards pedophilia, especially in Hollywood?

3. Is your nose is so big that you could suffocate everyone in a room with a few deep inhales?

4. If there's a revolution in this country and the Jews are rounded up, what would you do to convince everybody that you should live and that your tribe wouldn't ruin the country again like they've been doing to other countries for millennia?

Jews are tribal so they hire fellow Jews, too many of them are cultural Marxists and Israel has too much influence over our nation. It all boils down to that. Most don't think there is some literal conspiracy, it's just that Jews tend to be shit.

I don't have anything against an individual Jew, I just want them out.

>Jews
>white

Look, I can spot another Jewish person in a crowd and I can definitely tell us apart from white people. We have the same skin tone but we aren't the same.

But of course.

My understanding is that they didnt believe in a heaven more akin to the christian concept of one.

Of course the jew brings up theater. How popular were you in your schools drama club Albert?

Not going to debate (((you))) kike.
Know that the time is coming when (((your))) kind will be hunted down and (((your))) presence in this country will be erased along with the niggers.
If (((you))) thought the holohoax was bad, wait till (((you))) see what's ahead.
Not one stinking jew will be left in this hemisphere.

> yet another "Jew" claiming to speak for all Jews

didn't do that. still am not doing that. lol.

>Out of principle

Yes, your principles of deception.

The link is to the Institute for Historical review, but I suppose you have an innate aversion to truth. I shall shove it in your face so you can see how genocidal your people are.

G-d checks your wiener at the gate. If there's any foreskin you're doomed.

self-hating jew?

We do believe in a Heaven. We also believe in reincarnation.

What's the meaning behind this symbol?

Yet you still don't repent and call on our Lord Jesus, believe in Him or else you yourself will die in the shit you wallow in

For 1. please refer to this image

>2. Why do so many Jews have this inclination towards pedophilia, especially in Hollywood?

Jews are big in Hollywood and the pedo thing is a Hollywood thing. It's not a "Jew thing"

>3. Is your nose is so big that you could suffocate everyone in a room with a few deep inhales?

No I'm a high-tier ashkenazim. I look like a white guy, you would have to be very keen at knowing what Jewish people look like to spot me, but I've never had a Jewish person not be able to tell. Goys never ask and if I end up saying I am they usually are skeptical which is fine by me.

How can I learn your Jew sorcery?

Post curls as proof with time stamp

Do you consider Hayim Halevy Donin's 'To Be a Jew' a good book to check on Jewish life?

>It's a 'sub100IQ normie makes threats he can't back up' post

VERY SPOOKY you faggot lol

Could I, not being a jew, according to you reincarnate in a jew?

>For 1. please refer to this image
>mfw no image
>mfw I have no face

I'm not familiar with that work.

No. We believe Jews have Jewish souls and Gentiles have Gentile souls.

Seems like it's just a satire shitpost.

Never heard of the guy really, but it seems like sort of the same thing someone might do about Trump, and would say 'die cis scum' or some shit like that.

To be honest with you that's just not a popular opinion and despite that guy putting it in a book it's not something which is widely considered to be true or whatever.

You don't become monsters in response to monstrosities.

Almost every open proxy is blacklisted from 4chin
VPN's are another story. it's been this way for years

>No. We believe Jews have Jewish souls and Gentiles have Gentile souls.
Should I feel sorry for myself now? I mean, do you think it is better to be a jew than to not be one?

>unironically says this with a confederate flag

Part of the being of being of the part.

nothing to worry about if youre a decent Jew

The image attached to this post:

I like jews but I don't like Israel.

>You don't become monsters in response to monstrosities.

It was before the US entered the war, thus before we could even attempt to lie about the holocaust.

You also ignore the part where the Jewish press lauded it.

You're also employing typically Jewish rhetoric, trying to downplay and dismiss things that are irrefutable and indefensible rather than denouncing them.

You didn't become monsters, you have always been monsters.

what kind of jewish op?

>have non-Jewish last name
>goys don't even know how Jewish lineage works

It's not like they would know.

>I mean, do you think it is better to be a jew than to not be one?
Of course. But being a Jew means setting an example for the Gentiles.

Ashkenazim