twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is weeb
you are weeb
-end-

japs are honorary whites, its ok bro.

honorary?

ok. me is secondary citizen???

thanks mr white

I hate you because you're a phony. All the real Japanese use 2ch and are repulsed by this site. PHONY.

lel your flag looks like a maxi pad

Japanese are among the least hated around here, even less than many brands of whites

I don't know how they do it, it must be some kind of mind control

Japan are Honorary Aryans, the Master Race of all Asians.

LIAR
LOOK AT THIS BROKEN ENGLISH
CLEARLY HES REAL

It's the same in reverse. Stop trying to be white and be Japanese.
>actually implying this isn't a larp

Aryan=Defenders of Tradition and Light. Hitler Considered even some middle easterners Aryan.

lel,

did you know that indian is the origion of aryan?

>I don't know how they do it
Because it's an anime website and their country isn't retarded and still 99% Japanese.

you are one of the only none white countries that even white supremacists like the fuck you on about jap

As long as you don't empower nu-liberal beliefs, ah who am I kidding... Yes I hate all non-whites. I don't even want to be tainted by your preposterous beliefs.

Now, now, monkey-face, we both know you have the same rule in the land of the rising sun. Fair, is, fair.

I like japan but I hate the gay cartoons you kids obsess over

I for one look forward to the ハーフ future

Japs and Chinese are the whitest people Ive ever seen.
At least us europeans are Tan, and get tanner is the sun.
You fuckers are white white on top of white.

i dont hate you, faggot i want you to tell your kinsman to make better anime

We like Japan. At least those of us that matter.

If we could trade our nonwhites for japs, our country would improve significantly.

Asians are naturally red-pilled and white allies. Don’t feel bad

it's ok, we can be soyboys to serve the bwc

Could be much worse than being a Jap. If you're male just don't be a ladyboy.

>bwc

sorry

BBC is better

its because of avoiding the sun. asians darken quite easily, moreso than whites.

gross, looks like poop. /hm/ taught me white is right for cock

no one would suck small white cock

BBC is for all mankinds

I know we can be difficult sometimes but you ARE our friends.

no, there was a study done at nigerian teaching hospital among the smart nigerian tribes who have the intelligence to actually measure penises and not self-report. they found that the average nigerian male has a 5.3 inch penis. lol little brownies

If it was me I would have shot that guy you replied to for being condescending homo. I'm an American though so you might do things differently there.

I declare you honorary Argentinean for the next 24 hours

Now make more hentai plox

We exiled the wrong group of people

>tfw be very nice to anons
>try to be an all around good poster
>anons still bully me and call me a spic

wtf guys I thought we were frenz

NIP BOYS ARE MADE OF SOY AND SERVE WHITE JOY

>its a "english teacher LARPS as a jap while reddit newfags believe him and everyone else talks shit about hime being an english teacher, living in japan and fucking his students but we are actually all secretly jealous of him" episode

pic related

i love you too

that flag is a red pie chart of how much you are not white. it is also a pie chart of how small your penis is, representing 100%

You will always be honorary whites to us, even if our past says otherwise. Well atleast with my country and your people that is.

Oh shut it, we can all get along as long as the brown people stop trying to kill everyone and the big nose people stop trying to take over the world

how do you delete a reply

You can fuck right off.

doesn't matter, your retardery will be preserved forever on some archive

well to be fair chances are that you probably are a spic

also your country is a drug state whose sole purpose is to produce drugs for and traffic drugs into the US

English teacher pls

> have sun on flag
> burn to crisp the minute the sun hits you
top kek

(you)

>how big is his penis?
>100%

what

Check the box in the top right corner of your post then click the delete button on the bottom left corner of your browser, you may have to wait a minute to delete it.
After that delete yourself.

no I hate you because you're a self-hating english teacher that wants to destroy nippon

I think you mean "soy boy".

You kamikaze fuckers are very fine people. Fuck what the losers and haters say.

Youre white to me, just please dont make any male hapa's. We've got enough school shooters already, female is cine though.

Who the fuck would be honored to be an Argentine.

Holy fuck there's actually two of them.

me too
how can we possibly survive?

Japposters are always based.

thanks

Pol varies from communist to nazi, liberal to conservative. It doesn't matter to me, just get over it, and by the way: VIVA ESPANA. Spaniards ARE white, hitler considered japs honorary aryans. So if you're into Nazi bullshit, don't get depressed, you are white in their eyes, and then stop, nazis suck.

youtube.com/watch?v=uB-3HqNUix4

Attention whore, nobody hates you.

its becuse we offer our asses to white men.

burger posters are always fried chicken

Cheer up, Ive been to Japan and it's technology is impressive.

the racist commie

>flip phones
>faxmachines
>cash everything
so advanced. feels like 2070

no we don't. you're honorary white.

unless you're a nigger posting in Japan.

Japs are cool in my book

I think I can speak for everyone when we didn't ask you to.

we make good traps i think

honorary white

The Jews fear the samurai!

That may be, but having a penis is not ok.

post some of ur best lolis, nip
i know u have some

It is okay Japan man . you don't have to be white to be a nationalist :D

Do Japanese women abort left and right? What are alimony laws like? Why are you not impregnating as many women as possible?

Really?

If Japs replaced every other non-white in the US I'd be pretty ok with it actually. I feel we can leave civilization safely in your hands.

Not the rest.

you're whiter than 56% of pol, because of amerilards substantial sub saharan admixture, in fact abbos are less African than almost any member of the altright

Nobody will hate you as long as you listen to LiL PEEP. Spread him to every Japanese person you know.

its fairly diminutive

Why did men ever let women claim pink?

Oh come on. It's not like you would get turned down or something.

the jew fear the samurai

they hate you because you're white
fucking eu/na niggers

Fuck off. Japs have a shit-tier culture, which was a cheap attempt at cpoying the chinese.
Even their swords are so useless because the chinese dao was getting thicker and nips, like the retards they ar, took it as a challange.

2ch is for normies.

I have nothing against the Japanese. You don't come here, colonize my country or cuck our women. As long as you don't come to our country and bring trouble, you're a okay, white or not.

>implying Sup Forums isn't for normalfaggots who hear it in the news all the time

Fuck you you Romanian gypsy slime ball, LiL PEEP said the Japanese are way ahead of everyone, bitch.

Nah that's Sup Forums, /jp/, and a lot of Sup Forums, but the rest of the board doesn't like it much anymore, due simply to user immigration. you'd be right in 2008 but not today. now its just memefags

>gypsy
>WE WUZ rOMANS AND SHITE

Fuck off Black Pigeon Speaks

this, except exchange left for right in both instances.

You have to go back.

What is the 'Jew who pretends to speak for whites', for Japan? That's you - must be Korean or something no?

>mfw defending the Sodom of Asia
Weaboos need to die.

Anyone intelligent enough to stay in the country god intended for them to remain within finds themselves treated more or less equally on this board.