Is there anything more niggerish that taking public transportation...

Is there anything more niggerish that taking public transportation. You literally aren’t white if you ride pt with all the other shitskins

Your average “””””white””””” “””””person”””””” who takes public transportation

Could you just fuck off already you rural/suburban retard nobody cares about your 2 hour drive in your Prius to work

>pet raven
I'm actually kinda jelly desu

>walk into subway train
>health bar appears: "Velka, Goddess of Sin"

Some subway riding soyboy obviously stole OP’s gf so he made this thread

You're bothered by a method of transportation?

Like there's real shit happening out there. This is where your mind is at? Driving a car?

This is just sad

Public transportation is a great thing. The issue is having too many immigrants and niggers in your country that they're always on it.

Crows are one my favourite animals and would make great pets. They're remarkably intelligent.

Not an argument

*revs that private jet*

10/10

Every time you take a plane you're basically riding public transport.

For some reason this pic makes me want Maisie to sexually dominate and humiliate me and no I'm not pajeet

Why is America so backwards when it comes to public transportation? a good public transportation system is great, it saves you money and time.

Its actually a post-op transraven.
Its preferred pronouns are (((gawk))) and (((kwahh))).
It used to be a cocker spaniel.

He didn't make an argument to respond to. Calling a thing x and demanding people argue that its not x or shut up is just pussy leftist shit.

He said it's niggerish then made zero explanation.

That's why it's just so sad.

It's a slide/troll thread and we all took the bait.

depends on your city.

sage.

( i see just as many beaners and blacks in suped-up sedans as i see in the subway, proportionately )

so by your logic, driving in cars, or simply being alive in america, makes us all not white.

oh shit.....
>pic related is true

>not supporting the environment

No fuck you, you're the shitskin wasting resources and space for vanity and avarice

OP is right about public transit. Those trains are sick places nothing but weird chinks, spics and homeless niggers. Ride public transit if you want to breath piss fumes and have your eyes assaulted by malformed losers

I literally know people who think that if you don't take the car you're a pleb though. (And then go "I can't drink cause I drove here" and be the bitch the whole night). Probably still a slide thread but they're real. They're out there.

That's pretty cool actually

>jobless and carless underage fag detected
you'll change in due time

4/10 post

mildly entertaining imagery, but it reads like someone trying to impress their creative writing teacher.

>move to JewYork
>it takes 6 months to get a new driver's license
>finding parking spot is costly and hard
>occasionally see parked cars damaged by hit n' runs
>driving community is shit
>this is why I take the bus and train

Quoth the Raven?

Public transportation is redpilled. Only rural cucks dislike it because they don't know how to use it.

>More freedom with a car
>public transport is limited and factory-like
Redpilled use cars

Is that picture supposed to make me want to take the bus or some shit?

If anything I never want to do any of that again. I wan to be the guy in the car.

The only two times public transportation is bad is when its rush hour, or a terrorist attack. Metro is absolutely comfy, sorry you have niggers that ruin it for you.

>GO being good
>Doesn't run properly on weekends.

Is it true nobody drives stick/manual in the US?

thats really cool

too many black people ruin it
(seriously)

This. Public transportation in America is all FAT LIPPED WIDE NOSED BRAINDEAD NIGGERS
me on the left

It's fun for people watching. Just avoid touching any of the poles or handles with exposed hands and you'll be okay...mostly.

Crows are grey.

I do

nyc here. i have a 93 nissan 240sx, a 92 tomos moped, an 82 honda mb5, a gt performer bmx, all in mint condition and ill use them all before i take public transportation. fuck that shit

public transit is god tier if you live in a white city

>me on the left
you are very handsome, chad :)

It can save you time in specific scenarios. Like if your commute is within an urban center via subway with no changes. Start adding changes, and buses or trains, and it quickly becomes a fucking nightmare.

tru story

The raven is her nigger defense, she don't need no gun or pepperspray.

That crow will peck a nigger until his mush!

thats fucking awesome. the raven isnt even on a leash or anything, badass af.

Cute!

This person probably is extremely interesting, you don't just end up with a giant pet crow randomly.

>sitting in a metal tube full of savage niggers a good thing
Nope, not here.

I get the bus to work because a parking spot costs like £1400 a year. Fuck that.

I'll probably be leaving for another company not in the city centre at some point anyway so I'll actually be able to drive.

>muh car
made it to 33 with out one so far.

Niggers are the ones spewing gas fumes all over the city. Diesel and gas are worse for cancer than any other known thread. Human beings are disgusting, it's no wonder many of us will end up in Hell (God save us)

Subways are shit, trams can be comfy. I ride a bike though.
/Gotheburg

Is that a picture of Varg before his FtM transition?

I love subway, i choose hours free of hordes of wageslaves and enjoy it.

>riding a bike in Gothenburg
Madman

I live up in them hills near mid town so it's pretty good for cardio n sheet.

>Is there anything more niggerish that taking public transportation
Not that I can think of. I like how people are too fat/lazy/scared to walk a few miles. Put hair on your chest.

>owning a car means you're vain and greedy

You're a fucking retarded NEET who lives in an apartment in the city close to downtown.

Redpilled know when to use what transportation.

Some people are forced to use the niggertube faggot

Sage

There's a blue leash in her hand.

>paying for something that sits unused 22 hours out of the day
>with a loan
>"redpilled"

She's probably the type to beg you to make her your sex slave and would be loyal af since you call her pretty despite her self-harm scars.

This.
Public transportation and especially Metro are great and necessary in a modern city. Looking forward to times when private cars get banned in city centres.

Americans just can't build a proper transportation system in most places because of their car culture and they fill it with niggers as well.

OP probably got groped by a nigger in the metro

>You literally aren’t white if you ride pt with all the other shitskins

How fool of me thinking race depended on genes.