░CBTS #504 - Authentic Bread & New Q Edition░

░1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP
UPDATED

LATEST Q
Nov 22
ANS
Nov 20 & 21
Green1 (++ Counter) Green 2, 3 4 remains

Advise for newfriends *GUIDE
Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
Legend Decoding CNC
Signature Countdown +++

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/eH4S7
archive.is/vIxJq
archive.is/j2gH3
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
govtech.com/budget-finance/Elon-Musk-Business-Empire-Funded-with-49-Billion-in-Government-Subsidies.html
books.google.ca/books?id=WKLlBAAAQBAJ&pg=PT16&lpg=PT16&dq=sum of all fears in the occult&source=bl&ots=8kfwK0OQYB&sig=IT7b1XVO22hCAo2K1NRinDhqGB8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiuh76L8dPXAhWM8oMKHfL6Dw8Q6AEIPDAJ#v=onepage&q=sum of all fears in the occult&f=false
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
cnbc.com/2013/11/01/rizvi-traverse-is-twitters-largest-outside-shareholder.html
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
archive.is/HFAf2
keyinfosys.com/index.asp
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

VALIDITY of Q >>
Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

*QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES
!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort. SS user Helpful as it provides the actual flow and context (with links to posts in archive +date)
Normal people answers, no ayy lmao/reptilian bs >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

SUMMARY FOR NEWFAGS

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight Directions TPTB Backup
Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY ON CF+++ Meaning MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THE MESSENGER
Q-Book
TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: TEMPLATE 2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$
QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline SA PRINCES FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

REMEMBER

STAND TALL

A NEW HOPE

Good work W&W, cheers for the good bread. All updated.

Fuck that seeyia cunt in the last bread tho

Look at these people.

Thank God. Hang in there, WW!! you're awesome!

PLVS VLTRA

YOU THINK THIS IS A LARP?!

DONNIE T DON'T FUCKIN LARP!!

HE HIRES FUCKIN ROTHSCHILD SLAYERS!!!

Q POST IN NET NEUTRALITY THREAD
>Q POST IN NET NEUTRALITY THREAD

Summit all fears was a movie

thank you

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19
>Nov 20
MSM SM/Q Q CLEARANCE AF1 over NK NK & Clowns Soros sells Twatter FB etc stocks (In light of RECENT Q)
Yellen to resign in 2018 archive.is/eH4S7
BO, LL documents requested Opium field bombing archive.is/vIxJq

>Nov 21
Soros-funded Organisations CERN & White Rabbit >>Swiss Ft Knox KEYSTONE V1 V2 V3
Answers U1 Informant 2 ====NEW CRUMBS====
>Nov 22
Hugh Hefner/Q **Hefner/CIA V2
Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism Spoopy Owl FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA No OWLs in China/Russia Bohemian Club McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds Some OWLS In light of DEC 18
>EVEN NEWER
SET on NK hotel lawn NK SIGNATURES V2 ***GODFATHER III /_\ (Y) Rizvi Travels Rizvi and Al Waleed
CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connetions/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

Ahhhhhhhhhhh fuck.

Make Trump look like an evil king, that'll really win 'em over. I like the "New Hope" angle, but sorry, I'm not feelin' that image of Trump. Maybe drinking his Fiji instead.

FUCK OFF U FUCKING SHILL MOTEHRFUCKING ASSHOLE

IM GONNA RIP YOUR BALS OFF AND RAM IT DOWN YOUR THROAT

$4.9 billion in government subsidies.
Why?
Q

Glad your back on our side, did you pick up the phone & see the light?

did you pick up the phone? did something happen?

Whoa, Whoa,..

Why did legit Q say "pick up the phone!!!"????

I thought that was a shopped/html edit in the original plane crash news article post!!!?????

Why was #148888888888 a call for Bogdanoff ????

Bogdanoff was arrested today???

Is this something or nothing??

I thought there was no coincidence?

new oc
Reflection is body double.
We already knew about doubles Q, yawn.

SUM OF ALL FEARS, not SUMMIT.

And yes, a movie about a rogue actor detonating a nuclear weapon in a very public place.

I have a serious question for Q... Will Q help us poor folks above your northern border ... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help get rid of weedman ... this guy is killing our country at a speed of lightening. Nothing we do seems to work.

This is referring to ELON

That image has been around for quite a while. Take in the majesty. Don't overthink it.

Did you get a call soldier?

That user claimed to be a RTHSCHLD a few days back

Elon Musk's empire is fueled by $4.9 billion in government subsidies.

When I've got Q threatening me, do you really think I'm gonna be scared of you?

It was in a response to a particular shill, who knows, maybe they just got a phone call after being put "on the list"

ELON!!

In reference to Elon Musk projects...

govtech.com/budget-finance/Elon-Musk-Business-Empire-Funded-with-49-Billion-in-Government-Subsidies.html

>Fresh Anonymous Bread
-=Fresh user Loaf
-=Fresh user Loaf
>Fresh Anonymous Bread
Fresh user Loaf
-=Fresh user Loaf
>Fresh Anonymous Bread
Fresh user Loaf
==Fresh user Loaf
>Fresh Anonymous Bread

books.google.ca/books?id=WKLlBAAAQBAJ&pg=PT16&lpg=PT16&dq=sum of all fears in the occult&source=bl&ots=8kfwK0OQYB&sig=IT7b1XVO22hCAo2K1NRinDhqGB8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiuh76L8dPXAhWM8oMKHfL6Dw8Q6AEIPDAJ#v=onepage&q=sum of all fears in the occult&f=false

Related. Pentagon and CIA work with Hollywood to produce movies.

The recruit
Thr sum of all fears
Thr lone survivor
Argo
Etc

Give it a read

Daddy has returned, authentic Q!!!
Whom got subsidised 4.9 billion

Wtf musk not you too...

But why? Wonder if he’s a good actor, highly unlikely since this is Obama’s era

And it's the right rear door of a Chevrolet Suburban with the LT package.
I'd be pimping in a black Slade if I were queen bitch.

Yes, something happened.

To push development of e-cars, cheap rockets, and, ultimately, establishing a new industrial power base in preparation for the release of new technology. Am I close?

Tesla Motors Inc., SolarCity Corp. and Space Exploration Technologies Corp., known as SpaceX, together have benefited from an estimated $4.9 billion in government support, according to data compiled by The Times. The figure underscores a common theme running through his emerging empire: a public-private financing model underpinning long-shot start-ups.

Keystone South Dakota is right next to Mt. Rushmore.

wait what the fuck is going on? did he call you or not, dont keep us in the dark...

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries, then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

Fuck off and die, splitter shill.

MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1
>NEW
D & Blacks V2 Opium Grope award P0pe John P. Black Eye
!Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

Cass Sunstein

Anonymous bread is stale, fuck off cunt.

Q himself posted in your last fucking thread and called it wrong, go search in it.

This fgt is most likely a seeyia shill, it’s a new tactic I’m surprised they didn’t think of before (although to be fair they did do that a few times but in a spammy way)

Yes, Tesla.
To keep up the narrative of global warming?
To line the pockets of globalists?
To line the pockets of those invested in cobalt, lithium, and other minerals that go into making batteries?
To keep the "little people" down who can't afford the new technologies?

Q, since youre here reading, i want to take a moment and say, ive been dealing and interacting with normies and never trumpers a lot on fakebook, etc.

None of them seem to trust Trump unless they come from conservative roots, etc.

we need Trump to be more appealing to the masses, at least a LITTLE bit.

I hit them with McCain's boot stuff today, just telling them it was fishy, and immediately the cognitive dissonance shields go up.

hear me out....i know this seems like its out of left field, but, HAVE TRUMP RESCHEDULE/DE-CRIMINALIZE MARIJUANA.

Antifa faggots would jump behind him immediately, and theres no way theyre going to riot against the man that completely freed up marijuana. and a lot of centrist/millenials who are on the fence as well.

Just an idea. seriously, a good idea, it would also cause the media to focus on something and either A. get behind trump, or B. make a fool out of themselves talking about the horrors of pot, in which case that could help lift the veil on normies eyes about how fucking bullshit the media is.

godspeed, be blessed.

Elon Musk got bullied, wah wah!

Do you think if Q actually called me, I'd be able to discuss the content of our conversation?

Rizvi Traverse Management.
Very important.
Q

I thought you were a shill this whole time? Why try and take from other legit bakers?

What the fuk is going on?

0 point energy kick start?
3-6-9 yam that's fine

>Chicago gives me the heebie jeebies, some weird "art" installations pic related

Elon is just Filtering the $ for them

Okay. So now we know for sure either this isn't a LARP, or you're in on it.

thank you for pure wholesome fluffy white bread honored baker

Is he gonna be the disclosure monkey?

Why is LDR posting about football... real?

Makes a lot of sense considering all of the technologies he has been promoting... Consider the fact that all of this tech is already available for the gov and 50 years+ advanced. It makes sense to use Musk to promote new tech while keeping it overpriced/monopolized.

I figured NASA was being contracted out to Musk, considering how NASA itself has collapsed.

Don't make me hate Musk. I want a Tesla.

He’s a name not trip. So others did impersonate his name I’ve seen this before in older threads.
Last thread he just forgot that the archive site takes a while to update. Q probably saw this since he posted a correction just before Q posted the “threat”. Q was probably just fucking around since he never threatened shills that were far worse

Dude is finally calling in the LARP and positioning himself as allied to Q directly. DTTT is the Q LARPer. How is he here all day, posts a ton, never gets banned, has the Q guy giving him 'calls' etc. It's him.

Kindly go back to .

Antarctica?

cnbc.com/2013/11/01/rizvi-traverse-is-twitters-largest-outside-shareholder.html
>Rizvi Traverse is Twitter's largest outside shareholder

You seem overly excited about it...suspiciously gloating.

My guess is that you didn't receive any phone call, and the message he had for you was proverbial. Now you're trying to figure out what picking up the phone meant, and shouldn't get too big of a head over it.

someone should ask elon if his classmates were black

Assuming this is real post what you said

Why are so few people looking at this again?

or it's the biggest larp of all time.....

I thought Q worked with others on here, I saw the single drops of posts related and !!! when we hit on something, but I thought this other guy was a shill the entire time.... trying to steal the bread???

What the fuk is going on now?

Who the hell is talking about content? Did he call you at all?

Rizvi Traverse Management LLC is a private equity firm specializing in investments in late stage, management buyouts, management buy-ins, acquisitions, recapitalizations, PIPEs, privatization, turnarounds, restructurings, complex transactions, bankruptcies and reorganizations, and growth capital investments. The firm seeks to invest in Pre-IPO opportunities with a focus on Technology, e-commerce, and social media. It focuses on the United States companies. The firm invests between $25 million and $1000 million in transactions in its portfolio companies. Rizvi Traverse Management LLC is based in Birmingham, Michigan with additional offices in New York, New York, and Beverly Hills, California.

Suhail Rizvi is the "secretive investor" that has ties to SpaceX and is tied to Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal’s investment company!!! This is HUGE!

That actually makes sense. He is an agent to develop the next step of governmental control perhaps. He always says space is his eventual goal but currently his business is just in cars and batteries- both of which would be ubiquitous thanks to climate change crap

he content of the batter will prove a baker's worth

To Bakers wanting to update the batter when I'm away:
> Get batter pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the BOTTOM of each section (Q Posts to 1st Post, Anons Findings to 3rd Post, OC (Memes etc) to 4th Post)
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while copying

BACKLINKS
0-491 pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
400-499
#490 #491 #492 #493 #494 #495 #496 #497 #498 #499 #500 #501 #502 #503 #504

Why did BO scuttle the shuttle program?
What is SpaceX?
Expand your thinking.
Q

Great catch!!

CHECK MY LAST POST Q!!

Lots of stupid people believe dumb shit. One of them said I never get banned. Search for my name. I got banned for three days for posting a picture that included a woman's breast.

Whether Q or I are LARPing is yet to be determined. If it had, you all would know by now.

Secret Space Program

Tesla, one of the three companies receiving those subsidies, is said to have satanic ties.

If the govt is all part of a pedosatanic cult, then they would be willing to give away the taxpayer money to this satanic entity.

Q, we've looked at that already...this is ridiculous. I'm trying to figure out if we're getting ready to go into WW3/Armageddon with a bunch of immortal Roths who think they're gods? Or are we on some sort of wild goose chase? A little guidance wouldn't kill ya!

Makes me question the facebook satellite explosion with SpaceX. Good guys buying some time?

archive.is/HFAf2

>$4.9 billion in government subsidies.
SpaceX
Funded by Rizvi
Whatever happened to that super secret Zuma launch?
Cancelled.
Indefintiely?
Significant non-happening?

well i understand that you wouldnt be able to, it would be nice to know if he actually called you because that implies that for sure this is the real deal and there is no refuting it. Some people could make the arguement that your in on it with Q trying to fool everyone but with every piece of the puzzle we have been given so far its extremely unlikely. Im assuming 1 of 2 things happened. 1 you proved yourself competent enough to receive certain information from Q about something classified. 2 He threatened you for some reason, maybe your cia, im not sure what.

So if the prince is singing in his birdcage, we’ll get bank records from Alwaleed to Rizvi and then to clowns?

Don't forget his Boring Company.

This, NASA has seen the short end of the stick for a while and Elon and Boeing are the best benefactors.
Did you see how the alleged liberal nasa cunts had given pence rockstar treatment? Not even criticised him at all unlike the parks service and actually went above what they would.

Well this makes sense. BO could've scuttled the shuttle program to give financial opportunity to Space X, since Elom Musk could be a political ally when given capital.

keyinfosys.com/index.asp

Keystone Information Systems

Q again. Let's focus!

cause its not profitable, but the elites want those things. ev to crush oil. solar to crush gas. spacex to fool people and keep siphoning money.

Are we going to the gold standard??

That is consistent with the other clue "Hunt For" Red October. They both sound like bringing justice to a secretive U1 to NK nuke plot aimed at starting a US vs Russia/China war. Like maybe last month?

Is it like in WALL•E? The Axiom?